I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

13,431 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8500 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

John About To Become Ten Year Nontaxpayer, Agents Are Livid!

Springfield – Main Street resident John B. says he last paid income taxes in 2007. After reading the book CRACKING THE CODE in 2008 John says he filed tax returns that left out most of the money he earned that year. The result? "I got a full refund." said John.
        http://jesse2012.com/refund.jpg

Expecting some blowback from the IRS John said he continued researching income taxation and "preparing for battle." However that battle never came. John claims he's never been garnished, liened nor levied despite making plenty of money from his various businesses. "They never took my property, but I started redeeming lawful money right after that. That's the reason I'm a successful nontaxpayer." John says his studies lead him to DAVID MERRILL who revealed our money system is dual capacity – private credit versus lawful money. Federal Reserve notes versus U.S. notes. He makes a restricted endorsement backside of his deposited checks http://www.ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg which he claims moves him outside the Federal Reserve districts (overlay) and therefore outside the obligation for the income tax excise. "It's really a scam; we've been conditioned to endorse the bankers' currency and pay tax for the privilege. But we don't have to use Fed Reserve debt notes, you can use silver, bitcoin or make a demand for lawful money in the form of FRNs and pay no tax. It's codified in law at Title 12 USC section 411. Look it up. Of course the bankers' agents like JESSE JAMES are none too happy about my win."
        http://youtu.be/DU6fxC5CXMg

"I'm very thankful!" says John

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” -David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Conference 1991 (Baden-Baden Germany)

• jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You'd think there would be on the front page of his site in big big lettering and a pic of refunds....not even a refund from Merrill himself.....nothing!

What a snake oil salesmen!

Hahahaha...again I go to merrils website where he promotes his idea of lawful money. And NOT surprising...theres nothing showcasing a refund using his advise....NOTHING!!

Ohhh another yapping of...the end of central banking bullshit again.

None of your previous yappings ever came true...what makes your regurgitated bullshit this time is any different?

Went over the retard dvid Merrill website about lawful money and how to get total refunds. Well just let me tell you my predictions are correct for the last 5 or so years. There are no total refunds posted or even talked about. About all I see on the forum is a bunch of religious stuff. I guess DMV is a total quack just yapping his ass off and scamming the people who post there....which is about 3 people.

any second now he'll respond because he has tagged this site to send a notice when someone posts.......now that's is total retardation.

Deutsche Bank is going down.
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-01/deutsche-bank-charged-italy-market-manipulation-creating-false-accounts
        Is Pamsfear going down with the ship?

My advice - pull your cash out the bank, hang on tight to your physical gold, silver and bitcoin (yes physical bitcoin!), do your Big Shopping for the weekend and buckle down.

This may you help understand what's happening...
        http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/Discovering_Roota.cfm

Soon other emerging nations, such as Vietnam, India, and other BRICS members, will begin to issue their own SDR denominated bonds. Once the trend picks up steam the demand for Treasuries will decrease and interest rates will increase. Without a doubt, this will be the biggest monetary transformation since the end of World War Two. – JC

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/are-emerging-markets-about-to-switch-us-treasuries-for-sdr-bonds-freepom/

You are an idiot to have a notice to inform you someone has posted on this site.
        You need to get some help boy wonder ...I'm not famspear either but in your fucked up little head everyone is famspear.

Still aren't going say what you continually predict fails to happen huh?
        Just goes to show your mental.

its going to take years for you to recover from your prison.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 424 425

Feedback and Knowledge Base