I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

12,657 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8480 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hahahaha...but nothing you predict has come to fruition.

Have you had your mental capacity checked yet?

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Johnny Could Sign Million Dollar Book Deal

Analysts say the 9 year nontaxpayer could sign post-Pete book contract amounting to $1.2 million.
        “His [book] is going to be easily the most valuable suitor memoir ever,” literary agent Ralph Sagan said. “And I think Pamsfear has the opportunity to sell the most copies of the memoir in history.”
        http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-obama-could-sign-a-multi-million-dollar-book-deal-after-leaving-office/

Hahahahahaha......jut more yapping of the mouth. Neither you or david have any success stories.
        Lawful money doesn't work.

hey look johnthedipshit stopped yapping

Everything hes predicted never happened either.

Bahahahahahaha..........

TWELVE SECRETS REVEALED!

1) Computer programs control/rig all markets 100% of the time.

2) Electronic assets and debts will be destroyed when the big banks fail.

3) The US is hiding vast deposits of Gold in the ground for future use.

4) The US is purposefully destroying the value of Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs).

5) There is much more Gold above ground than you're being told.

6) Silver is so important it is considered a top US National Security issue.

7) The US removed market regulations to destroy the big banks.

8) The US Mint is stockpiling gold and silver coins for use as money.

9) The corrupt leaders in the US are soon to be replaced.

10) Secret and hidden technologies will soon be revealed to the people.

11) Our currency is dual-capacity: private credit (FRNs) and lawful money (U.S.notes).

12) We who demand lawful money (per 12 USC § 411) pay no income tax! Legally. Yes, really!

The ongoing takedown of the Banking Cabal (and its IRS scam) is proceeding nicely. Hedge funds and the price of oil are getting slammed. This is no accident.

The Good Guys that control the computer programs that rig markets are attempting to take out the bad actors while maintaining control of the overall markets...and so far its working.

When Ackman Gets a Valeant Margin Call Today, This is What He Will be Selling
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-15/when-ackman-gets-valeant-margin-call-today-what-he-will-sell

The key here is the hedge funds tend to follow the leader so hedge fund assets are now in sell mode. Huge losses will be racked up for the 1st quarter 2016 as hedge funds use LEVERAGE!!

Meanwhile, oil continues on it's downward trajectory - as planned. Watch for oil to bust through the $30 mark come the end of the month and a slew of destructive write-downs and bankruptcies hitting in the 2nd quarter.

This is by design and control of the Good Guys that are taking down the Global Fiat Monetary System. It is done with computers and derivatives and absolutely NO REGULATORS in sight.

But ultimately the Good Guys plan for selective takedowns will fail. It has to fail to accomplish the overall goal of taking out the Bad Guys. There are just too many hidden away stashes of fiat money in off-shore accounts and hiding in "Dark Pools" of liquidity.

In the end it must ALL come down in order to start fresh.

Thanks for all your help.

• Ken SeaburyKen Seabury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is indeed true that 45% of Americans pay no income tax, but Americans who work for others STILL DO have Social Security and Medicare contributions withheld from their paychecks in addition to withheld income taxes. There is a lawful way of getting all withheld amounts refunded, as the IRS has provided us with the forms for correcting erroneous information returns (e.g., Forms W-2, 1099), which are downloadable from its website.

That guy from STSC who was nailed with 5,000.00 frivolous penalties for filing a redemption 1040

Hahahahahahaha.........!

Question: What line do I use for the lawful money redemption on TT2014 stated in the United States Code at 12USC411?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2602217-lawful-money-what-line-do-i-use-for-the-lawful-money-redemption-on-tt2014-stated-in-the-united-states-code-at-12usc411

Answer: Based on my 8 years of experience REDEEMING LAWFUL MONEY and successfully paying zero income tax on it, I'm glad to help. The amount of your reported income (info reports W2, 1099, etc) that was actually "redeemed lawful money" is entered on Line 21 Other Income as a negative amount. This has consistently worked for me and others. No frivolous penalties.

http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg

Last I read STSC a suitor is getting 5000.00 frivolous penalties for redeeming.
        And nobody has posted one victory yet.

IRS Begins Processing Returns Today! Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2016.
        https://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/2016-Tax-Season-Opens-Jan-19-for-Nations-Taxpayers

Aren't you glad you redeemed LAWFUL MONEY and took your income off the banksters' table?
        http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145-Exactly-what-does-the-IRS-agent-think/page2

I AM! 2016 marks my NINTH YEAR as a successful NONtaxpayer. Yes, I said 9.
        Thank you Pete, Thank you David Merrill, Thank you Famspear (for mountains of disfinfo).

All Eyes on the Physical Commodity Giant's Collateral Calls

I've highlighted the commodity trading companies Glencore & Trafigura in several postings over the past few months. These companies are the physical manipulation arms of the market rigging machine. Yes, the price rigging is all about using computers to rig the electronic exchanges but there is also a physical rigging operation that must take place behind the scenes for the electronic games to continue. When it fails to work the Bad Guys find themselves in a situation where they're holding a massive amount of electronic metal derivatives with very little PHYSICAL to be obtained.

That is a recipe for a market meltdown.

Glencore and Trafigura sprang from Marc Rich's trading company which was at the heart of all commodity manipulations in the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. Yes, it's the same Marc Rich that Bill Clinton pardoned from his 1983 indictment of 51 counts of tax evasion, racketeering and fraud. He was on the F.B.I.'s "America's Most Wanted" List for close to 20 years! That's a very long time to rig the markets.

For my past analysis do a search on the RoadtoRoota website for "Marc Rich":
        http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/programs/search.cfm

Fast forward to today where we see that SOMEONE has decided the price of all commodities should be thoroughly and complete destroyed. Who is it? Who keeps slamming the price of commodities lower?

It's the GOOD GUYS! I say this because all the Bad News about oil supplies is being enforced every week from THE US GOVERNMENT with their weekly oil inventory announcements and the announcement that they will sell their strategic oil supplies!

We all know that the US Government lies about everything from their employment numbers to the inflation rates to steer the markets so it should be no surprise to see that they are behind the crashing of the commodity prices.

And they are now going after the heart of the manipulations...the companies that CONTROL the physical metals!

A sister company of Glencore and Trafigura called "Noble Group" was the first to be downgraded and it is already being called an Enron Moment...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-10/noble-groups-margin-call-part-ii-enron-moment

Glencore and Trafigura are NEXT on the downgrade list and that will set off the Mother of All silver, gold and oil collateral calls!

Keep and eye out for this as it's planned for the 1st Quarter of 2016.

Bix Weir

← Previous 1 3 4 5 423 424

Feedback and Knowledge Base