My question for the guests above is...

What is your opinion on Ray Mcberry?

WHat is your opnion on States rights activist Ray Mcberry(running for governor of Georgia) is he a good canidate to get behind?

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    davidgriffindavidgriffin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CynthiaCynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Georgia needs a governor like McBerry. We've had businessmen posing as statesmen for far too long. We do not need governors who switch parties based on the latest poll or a governor that panders to special interest groups for votes nor do we need a governor who uses the power of eminent domain to steal people's homes and land to sell to the highest foreign bidder so he can 'announce' to the public that he is bringing 'jobs' to Georgia. McBerry is Georgia First but before that he is Georgia Citizens First!!

• Phil WolfPhil Wolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ray McBerry is Georgia's "Ron Paul Jeffersonian" who understands the Principles of '98 and who would be a staunch defender of state sovereignty through the 10th Amendment. No question, McBerry is Georgia's best hope for the future, bar none. Get him on the show.

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

He's terrific. The Judge should have him on the show; his campaign could use the publicity.

Feedback and Knowledge Base