My Question for this week's guests is...

Should the U.S. publish the photos of Guantanamo? Possibly sparking more Muslim youth to join/fight

The word is that the new exposing photos posess an unGodly portrait of our Military. Sodomy, Sleep deprivation upto 7 days in tiny cells not built for a man, children as young as 13 being abused, permanant blinding from toxins and repeated macings, instruments placed in orifaces, and ultimately murder. How will the world view this and how can we expect to receive redemption from the world as a nation. These are not leaders, these are MisLeaders.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HelselHelsel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never support the restricting of the press. The problem isn't that an evil act was reported but that these acts were committed. We need accountability not cover ups. Don't take this to mean that I support the opposite and equally wrong efforts by the left to smear men and woman that serve in general. Just show and REPORT. Then the jack asses on msnbc can give their view, the neoconservatives on FOX can give there's and the good judge can give the real story, but the end result will be that no behavior of the kind will be tolerated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base