I'd like you to invite ...

Joe DioGuardi

Former Congressman and a CPA now running for Senator, Joe is a one-man band about how our freedom is limited by our national debt. He was one of the first to predict and serve as a Paul Revere about the financial crisis. Wrote the book Unaccountable Congress that exposes the tricks that enable legislators to hide the huge sums they are sending for their pet or heavily lobbied projects. The most effective way to enslave people is to limit their economic freedom; Joe knows this and discusses it articulately.

1,332 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sam HoughSam Hough shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

134 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carol GrubbsCarol Grubbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hats off to Joe! We need more people like him who are bold enough to expose the waste and corruption. We the People will never trust a corrupt government. Is it too much to ask for accountability, transparency, honesty, integrity???? I'd like to hear Joe DioGuardi.

• AjazAjaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Joe, you deserve a US senate seat, because America need's your help.

• VilsonVilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Would like to see Joe and what hear what he has to say on the Show. He has been the fiscally conservative voice of New Yorkers for decades. I am certain that the people of New York deserve to hear what he has to say on the state of our economy and how he plans to challenge the obstacles. I fully support Joe in his candidacy and I share his commitment and concern about this political and economical stability and independence of our great nation.

• mrdiersenmrdiersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the good fortune to meet Joe at his daughters golf tournament for Phoenix House and I was very impressed with his passion for our country and his desire to get elected to correct the wrongs at play in Washington. I fully support Joe and if NY can't get him elected send him to us in Georgia and will get the job done! We've got one that needs to go!!

I had the good fortune to meet Joe at his daughters golf tournament for Phoenix House and I was very impressed with his passion for our country and his desire to get elected to correct the wrongs at play in Washington. I fully support Joe and if NY can't get him elected send him to us in Georgia and will get the job done! We've got one that needs to go!!

• emanuel bajraemanuel bajra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Joe all the best in your next challenge - You will only make us proud. God bless you and the American people.
        Joe to win.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base