I'd like you to invite ...

Michael Shanklin

Michael Shanklin is a liberty activist and supporter from Campbell University. He will be the President of the new Libertarian Party College Group, has the largest independent youtube libertarian following, co-hosts Freedom Hour and PFP Movement Radio. Mike is currently working on obtaining his PhD in economics and has helped convert thousands of families towards liberty educational materials and ideals.

2,902 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • warning about Michael Shanklinwarning about Michael Shanklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please keep in mind when you read this post, that some people are NOT who they proclaim to be. Understand this person is a danger to poeple and society. His rants have created negative attention with his political views. He is violent in nature and should be investigated by the FBI for our safety. You need to look deeper into his post. Please do not follow his so called peace and love society. All he wants to do is create a false persona to cover his anger and hate. He is a self admitted bipolar patient. His rants reminds me of the Unabomber!

• infinityBBCinfinityBBC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey Michael, i just gave you 3 votes (however that works! 8-).

i'm primarily concerned with getting the word out to Americans regarding the Continental Congress 2009 plans, as a result of the Right to Petitions for Redress of Grievances lawsuits, which were entirely ignored by SCOTUS.

i cannot understand why Bob Schulz has STILL not gone on the Freedom Watch show! surely to God, Judge Napolitano would LOVE to hear what he has to say about the efforts of the We the People Foundation!

for that matter, i've been urging Bob Schulz to ALSO get on the Glen Beck show to help get the word out. i don't know what's up with that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base