Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Billy DossettBilly Dossett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope your friendship with Glenn Beck doesn't keep you from considering Ms. Medina for your show. I know he decided to make her seem crazy, even though she espouses the principles he says he believes in. I don't live in Texas, but I supported her campaign for governor because she was the only candidate interested in real liberty and freedom. Rick Perry is nothing but a big government neocon.

• Jared FooJared Foo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like I said on the other one, UT Longhorns for Debra Medina! I want a bright future when I finish college and start my own company! Sign up at my site http://dailydeb.com for grassroots resources.

• texrlcmjtexrlcmj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please have Debra Medina on so that more can hear about the REAL CHANGE we need in TEXAS!

• Margie RabornMargie Raborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe you were able to meet Debra Medina recently when you spoke at the Ron Paul Birthday Bash in Galveston. I hope you were able to see for yourself her understanding of the principles this country was founded upon and her passion for Liberty. I was priviledged to be part of the group that asked Debra to take on this challenge. This is not an office she is seeking for personal recognition and power. She is doing it because she has a servants heart and she knows those who are elected to office should serve the voters.
        Please have her on your program, so people will know they do not have to vote for the lesser of two evils, in the 2010 Governor's race in Texas. Thank you.

• Randall WoodmanRandall Woodman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got to meet Debra Medina last year at the Texas Republican State Convention and I was very impressed. This is an intelligent lady with a great understanding o f the proper role of government. She is also running for governor for Texas. You would be well served to have her on Freedom Watch.

• Matthew HawsMatthew Haws commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge, I personall know Debra Medina. She is the only Republican gubernatorial candidate who has consistently espoused true libery and Constitutional principles. She has been connected to Ron Paul for many years and was one of the core group members of Campaign for Liberty dating back to its founding. Please get her on your show. She'll have some very interesting things to say which should resonate with your viewers. Thanks!

• CynthiaCynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Debra is certainly who I favor as the future governor of Texas. Hutchinson is a RINO, Perry, though recently getting some guts, has just not been consistently vocal for Texas and frankly, he's been there long enough. Debra speaks up and Debra is not afraid to say the "s" word (secession) if that's what needs to be said.

• jodjod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

END THE FED will RALLY at the TEXAS CAPITOL july 4th and merge with AUSTIN TEA PARTY ! Will you join us or be apathetic?

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. She needs this media exposure to help her defeat the sellouts Gov. Perry and Sen. Hutchison in the 2010 gubernatorial race.

• Ted TarverTed Tarver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Debra is a breath of fresh air in a day of to many status quo politicians!
        You hear her once and you know where she stands and what she stands for.
        She says what she means and means what she says.
        It is not about right or left, it is about right and wrong.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Debra Medina has been Texas' Wharton County Republican Party Chairman and activist supporter of Dr. Ron Paul for many years. She is on the Board of Directors of the Campaign for Liberty. Debra is now the candidate seeking the Republican nomination for governor of Texas. Debra is dedicated patriot of The Constitution, freedom and liberty and is the embodiment of Dr. Ron Paul's political and economic philosopy. Dr. Paul's meetup groups throughout Texas are strongly behind Mrs. Medina's candidacy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base