I'd like the panel to discuss ...

FED Prosecuting cockfighters under obscure unconstitutional clause

NO matter your opinion on the ancient sport, the implications of the fed using impossible to defend clause is far reaching for American law.

145 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mr. KingMr. King shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • grey/hatchgrey/hatch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is wrong ,why cant people see that the politicians are being paid by the HSUS to pass these laws .we cant keep letting these animal rights terrorist push this crap on us .wake up america before they reach the goal of ending all animal agriculture

• Ben H.Ben H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please take a little time to investigate this travesty of justice. If the minority cannot be protected from unjust percecution from a majority, we as Americans have already sunk the ship. This is an important case worthy of your insight.

• Mr. KingMr. King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Asking again to consider this travesty of justice and abuse and misuse of federal powers to prosecute a traditional ancient sport over the state laws by enlisting advocate, zealot believers who happen to be Federal Attorneys and taking the trial to advocate, zealot judges with long history of large political donations from particular groups.

Asking again to consider this travesty of justice and abuse and misuse of federal powers to prosecute a traditional ancient sport over the state laws by enlisting advocate, zealot believers who happen to be Federal Attorneys and taking the trial to advocate, zealot judges with long history of large political donations from particular groups.

Please investigate how the Fed saying that because a man was at a cockfight with a pack of band-aids made in another state he broke an interstate commerce provision of an interstate transport law?

Please investigate how the Fed saying that because a man was at a cockfight with a pack of band-aids made in another state he broke an interstate commerce provision of an interstate transport law?

• Ron PinedaRon Pineda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lots of our great American heroes and past presidents have cocks on their yard. Until this HSUS and PETA - manipulate and abuse our beloved sports for the sake of money they received from the so called cover up agenda of care for the animals. But it all boils down to politics, money and curruption by HSUS and PETA.

Again, the case has implications much further reaching than a cockfighting bust. Please take a look and investigete this travesty of justice for yourselves.

We should have all the same equal rights as every US citizens....our beloved cock fighting sports which we inhirited from our great grandparents were totally ban. Where as MARIJUANA drugs, GAY MARRIAGE and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS is legalize..... while owning a chicken is a FEDERAL OFFENSE .....What happens to this country???????

If PETA and HSUS are serious about helping animals, WHERE ARE THEY DURING THE OIL SPILL DISASTER in LA.I have not seen them helping those poor animals affected by oil spill.

• lawrencelawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's very wrong to DESCRIMINATE against these taxpayers & make them a criminal because of chickens..NOT unless they DON'T EAT Chickens and the whole state are VEGAN???

• randy wilsonrandy wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are depicted as savages on tv, jailed longer than child molesters, and most of these men have no criminal record, and about half are ex military. We have better things to do with public money. Also, the rooster is no deader than the racoon killed by coon dogs, which is legal by the way. Peta would have all gamefowl become extinct, if they had their way. discover how many birds survive the fed raid. Also, how the people were treated after caught filmimg the feds destuction of birds in the Ark. raid. I'm a wealth of information if you want to contact me.

Your honor, please do the best you can to get to the real issues here. Don't let the words cock fighting scare you off of this very important case.

• BigZBigZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would absolutely love to see this one. We as Americans have to draw the line somewhere. Our Constitutional rights as American are being trampled on more and more ever year. This is not about game fowl or cockfighting, there is another agenda here.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base