or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GuyGuy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Yesterday [26 Jan 2012] President Obama completely ignored a court subpoena, and the world shrugged.

"Obama’s behavior yesterday is even more disturbing than Nixon’s. Nixon at least respected the judicial branch enough to have his attorney’s show up in court and follow procedure. ... Obama, on the other hand, essentially said yesterday that the judicial branch has no power over him. He ordered his attorneys to stay away from the hearing. He didn’t petition a higher court in a legitimate attempt to stay the hearing. Instead he showed complete contempt for the entire judicial branch and for the rule of law. Rather than respecting the legal process, Obama went around the courts and tried to put political pressure directly on the Georgia Secretary of State. When that failed, he simply ignored the judicial branch completely."

Source: 'Is the Judicial Branch Dead?' Liberty Legal Foundation
        http://www.icontact-archive.com/FEgdUq2-3KhVnIWd7rSXv4v9NHOXZI1j?w=4

• Don39Don39 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Natural born means inheriited from the father, remember that women had not even the right to vote at the time, Obama 's father was a kenyan and coulld not possibly pass on natural born US citizenship to his son, assuming that part is right. Obama, the supposed Constitutional lawyer and professor and distinguished scholar must know this, and therefore clearly knows he is occupying the White House illegally. All it takes is a dedicated citizen posse to throw the bum into the street and bring charges of fraud and treason. We can not count on a corrupt Congress to do it. Help of the Military establishment that sworte an oath to uphold the Constitution and the nation(people) would help.It may take a coup to return us to the Constitutional Republic we are suppopsed to be, Obama is EVIL personified! Evil borne, no natural born!

• Rona_BadgerRona_Badger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge - Please weigh in on this topic: Is a Natural Born Citizen both born on US soil and of two, citizen parents? Please cover the definitions of the following three terms as determined by the Constitution and the USSC, as they relate to current law:

Natural Born Citizen
        Native Born Citizen
        Naturalized Citizen

Thank you!

• hgaerhgaer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obama is not a natural born citizen...both parents were not citizens therefore he has divided loyalties which will prove fatal to the usa as we know it today. His press room , oval office looks more like a muslim mosque than the office of a United States President .

• Jon_RolandJon_Roland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a mistake to cite Vattel, The Law of Nations, on this issue. Vattel was Swiss, and was discussing the jus sanguinis rule applicable to nations on the European Continent, but not Britain, which used the rule of jus solis, which is discussed in Blackstone's Commentaries. The U.S. inherited the legal tradition of England, not Switzerland or other Continental countries. In Anglo-American law, it is only the location of birth, and not the citizenship of parents, that make one "natural-born" to the country where one's birth was located. Documentation at constitution.org.

• Howard BHoward B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Law of Nations defines Natural Born citizen as the child of two citizen parents. Parents are US Citizens- then you are Natural Born- if 1 parent is US citizen & other is not you are only a citizen. Parents not US Citizen you can be a citizen again not Natural Born. So how did a US Citizen and a Kenyan have a kid that was Natural Born answer he's not. Period.

• Larry WilliamsLarry Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know about anyone else, but I've never seen any solid proof that any of our presidents has ever been a natural born citizen. I'm pretty sure George W. Bush was one of those Shape-Shifting Alien Lizard People. At least, no one has ever proven to me that he's NOT a lizard. We gotta get to the bottom of this.

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They showed a certificate of live birth which is not a birth certificate. A certificate of live birth is to show that a child exists for school registration, etc. A birth certificate shows where someone was actually born, their attending physician, etc etc. My step mother was born in Hawaii within a couple months of the supposed birth of Obama and her real birth certificate looks NOTHING like what he displays. that is fact.

A rumor I heard is that the DNC when first posing him as the candidate for their ticket initially noted that "having met all the requirements to be president of the US" blah blah blah, later changed it to simply state he is their candidate.

This may well be the most embarrassing and dangerous thing to ever happen to our country.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who did the vetting of Obama?. What are their names? Congress owes us some explanations. Who is responsible.

• bizrnbizrn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to run our Country with a committed Leader who loves and protects America

• Shireen BoddyShireen Boddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The legality of whether Obama/Barry Sotero has the right to stand as our President is questioned. Where are the documents that will bring this issue out in the open. Where are the hearings. I must prove with my papers to do just about anything, ie, drive a car, buy a home, get a job, open a bank account, get a SS#. What about the SS# issued to Sotero from a state he never resided in? How about his college transcripts. I can think of times i would have to account for mine. Why is not one Congressman, Senator, Sherrif, Judge, or Federal Marshall requesting proof of these documents? If some law enforcement official thought that i was commiting a crime these documents would surely be looked at so why not for the people of this GREAT REPUBLIC?
        This is the most important issue of our day. If Obama is not our legal president why can we not get this resolved. I have a belief that he does not have a legal right to hold this office. He is not our President. We have major corruption running rampant and stealing from the people of this great Republic. We should be marching in the streets. Why is everyone so complacent on this issue? This for me has nothing to do with race, but has everything to do with following our CONSTITUTION and our laws. This clearly has not been done. OUR LAWS AND CONSTITUTION have been abandoned. WHY HAVE WE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN?

ARE WE A NATION OF HASBEENS AND WEAKLINGS?

• Jerry OdomJerry Odom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The reason was quite simple, natural born mean of two legal American citizens born on American Soil with no dived allegiance, allegiance to American values and our rule of law ie our constitution, the reason was the office of the president comes with a great deal of power has control over our of military, a possible nation security threat if not, as were congressmen or senator does not have such power. It very simple in reality, see when someone want to be president if they have anti-American views, they must have a darker agenda, this is supposed to protect us from that, clearly not the case many part of our history. See we have to failed follow our founding recipe and what we have today is the result. FACT

• Roger SharpRoger Sharp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge Andrew Napolitano
        Please explain on air why the Constitution makes a distiction between 'natural born' citizen and a citizen. I believe there are 2 distinctions. 1. This is a higher citizenship requirement to hold the highest office in the land that applies only to the President and V. President. 2. The only possible difference HAS to be that to be a natural born citizen you have to have 2 American citizen parents. Otherwise the grandfather clause to being eligible to being President during the early infancy of America has no meaning or purpose.
        So please explain 'natural born' American citizen vs. American citizen.

• Roger SharpRoger Sharp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the biggest story since the Constitution was adopted and it needs more light shined on it.

• xxxxxxxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to know what , OR a citizen of the united states, what kind of citizen is this???? was this a change??? who changed it????? when did they change it???? I know the word (or) is used to indicate an alternative. Soooo with that being said, thats why obummer birth cert is not an issue.

• john richardsonjohn richardson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

obama is a english subject, not a nbc. Please have apuzo and Cmdr. Kerchner on to discuss the elegibility of Obama to be our POTUS and CIC.

• cfkerchnercfkerchner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Listen to Attorney Mario Apuzzo and CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) discuss their Petition on whether Obama is a "natural born Citizen" and is eligible to be President and Commander of our military which will be discussed by the Supreme Court Justices in their private conference at the U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010:
        http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drkate/2010/11/18/revolution-radio-kerchner-obama-the-constitution

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base