I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Michael Benoit for Congress and his book Tyranny Busters "The Sham and Shame of Federal Inc Tax

532 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael BenoitMichael Benoit shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike LohseMike Lohse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see Michael Benoit on Freedom Watch! It was nice to meet someone running for congress with the same thoughts as my hero Ron Paul.

• eleighseleighs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mike Benoit is the real deal. He's been working hard for liberty for many years. He fights tyranny where ever it rises up, and like Ron Paul, Mike won't settle for anything less than for each person to be the master of his own destiny, unencumbered by the weight of government interference in our lives.

• creatorguycreatorguy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mike Rocks!

Humble, dedicated, sincere, incredibly persistent, and compassionate towards the distress of others who are oppressed even in the midst of his own severe persecution by government.

What more could I say? Plenty, but that should suffice for now!

• Jim BetzJim Betz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have known Mike Benoit for going on two years. A True American by every since of the word. In a time when REAL AMERICANS who BELIEVE in "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" are hard to single out, MIKE BENOIT LEADS THE PACK!

• Wendy PadillaWendy Padilla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge Napolitano:
        Michael Benoit has worked long and hard for libertarian ideas. None as much as for our constitution. Please welcome him to your program.

• Brian T. Peterson, DVMBrian T. Peterson, DVM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support a fundamental liberty by supporting property rights in San Diego, CA. Go to: eminent domain abuses G.A.G. in San Diego Ca. Vote for the Grantville Action Group (GAG) to be on Freedom Watch. We are fighting an illegal redevelopment deal cut between the City and County of San Diego, which established the Grantville neighborhood as a redevelopment project area. This puts the business owners here under the perpetual threat of eminent domain; not the constitutional kind, but the kind where they take your property to give it to someone else…just like Suzette Kelo. Or, go to www.GrantvilleActionGroup.com to donate to our legal fund to stop illegal redevelopment and eminent domain. Brian T. Peterson, DVM; GAG, CEO

• XianXian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mike Benoit was the most driven and inspiring organizer among the Southern California Ron Paul meetups back in 2007. Even while running for Congress himself, Mike spent more finances and time on Ron Paul's campaign than he did on his own. His passion for liberty and his experiences with campaigning - not to mention his profound generosity - helped many of us who had never seriously engaged in politics before to get active and effectively spread the message of liberty in our State [and beyond]. Still the chief organizer for the San Diego Campaign for Liberty group - and again, a candidate for US Congress - Mike continues to be a bright beacon for freedom lovers in our area. He would be a fantastic guest for your show.

• Rex RoyRex Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can the POTUS, the office of which is dependent upon the Constitution, travel without the Constitution? That is to ask, can the President go to Guantanamo (or Russia, China, ___) and do any thing not specifically authorized within the Constitution? And, if the President is without the Constitution is the office of the POTUS vacant?
        I say, without the Constitution there is not a President.

• torch4utorch4u commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Judge, first time poster, long time fan,

I have some street cred, being Tim the Torch, frying up UN flags on the 50th anniversary of the UN and all.... But I got to give my boost up to this Benoit.

He is currently running, as a Libertarian in a 'safe' Republican district. The perrenial Congressman is Duncan Hunter. Oh, wait, Judge. No he's not! This Hunter has been in SOOOO long, he is now Dunk Jr!!! No one really noticed the change from papi to son at all.

Please consider Mike on your show. It will give freedom a needed shot in the arm.
        Mike is articulate and will make you glad you didn't waiver and get a MamaBear or other celeb du jour!!

Without the boost for Mike, Judge, we'll all soon face "Dunk Jr."--- Prez Candidate!!!

• TravisT.TravisT. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge,
        Mike Benoit is the only other candidate, that I have come across, that can be put into the same category as Ron Paul. He is a liberator and not a controller! He is not afraid to put up a fight, even if that fight is against our "masters".

• AStarSpangledGirlAStarSpangledGirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have learned SOOOOO much about Freedom and our Tyrannous government from Mr Benoit and I am greatful for his fight for liberty. Judge, this man is someone you MUST have and all freedom lovers must be familiar with. He's an asset to the movement and I am honored to have met him.

• jcaseyjcasey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mike Benoit is a true gentleman who is thoroughly read and well versed on the Founders and Principals of Liberty. He should be a must have esp. on a fine show like Freedom Watch. The Judge really knows what he's talking about, and as viewers, we deserve guests who really know what they are talking about. Please include Mr. Benoit for consideration. Thank you.

• socalpatriotsocalpatriot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Judge,
        I'm a long time fan of yours, but I've been a fan of Mike Benoit for far longer. I don't think I've ever met a person with more convicted and concrete principles than Mike. He's been an outstanding community leader and author in San Diego for the liberty movement, pledging and using his time, his money, and his resources for the cause of educating the public with regard to libertarian principles. In remaining steadfast to those principals he has become a target of the federal government who now threatens to take away the very freedom he cherishes and defends. His book goes into more depth, but if you give Mike a spot on your show, he's sure to be a guest a you'll never forget.

• Gary BinkleyGary Binkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge,
        Michael Benoit's ideas are exacting and broad, his understanding of the Constitution is vividly evident when discussed. He seems to have already thought of every constitutional contingency when discussing issues, even issues that seem off the beaten trail. He actually thinks in a liberty based Constitutional way. He would be an excellent guest, well spoken and quick witted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base