I'd like the panel to discuss ...

How to Ensure Unity Among Liberty Activists Across the Spectrum!!!

What if there was a way to solve the problem of infighting amongst libertarian-minded people, so that we could be more effective and cohesive as a group? There is. Read about it here: http://www.nhliberty.org/newsletters/2010/05

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KeithKeith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KeithKeith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The New Hampshire Liberty Alliance is a non-partisan citizen lobbyist group, staffed by volunteers, that scrutinizes every bill that comes before the NH state legislature. We develop voting recommendations for the representatives, based on the principles of liberty. These recommendations are then printed on gold sheets of paper (The Gold Standard), marched to the State House, and literally hand delivered to each of the over 400 congressional members, democrats, republicans and independents, every legislative session. In addition, the NHLA rates each member of the state congress, based on their voting record, and gives them ratings from A+ down to “Constitutional Threat.” We then publicize these ratings to keep them accountable. Find out more at nhliberty.org.

Feedback and Knowledge Base