I'd like the panel to discuss ...

David and Goliath

I am writing on behalf of US Senatorial Republican Primary Candidate, Clint Moser. Clint is challenging Alabama US Senate incumbent, Richard Shelby in the June 1 primary. We need your help sir. Clint Moser believes the solution to the threats against our nations sovereignty and our future as a free people is the US Constitution as written by our founders. He stands for abolishing the Federal Reserve, fighting Agenda 21 in order to protect property rights, the return to a Prudent Foreign Policy, protecting the Dignity of Human Life, the removal of our involvement with and in the United Nations, etc...

We have 14 days left in the campaign and most people in the state are not aware the incumbent is being challenged. The GOP and the media are protecting incumbents by ignoring challengers like Clint Moser. Out of the 4.7 million residents of Alabama only one has thought enough of himself, his God, his family, his state and his nation to step forward and challenge the entrenched incumbent, a true David and Goliath story. As reported on the web, Shelby's loss would be the biggest Alabama political story of the year. Help us gain the necessary momentum to make history and set forth a much needed quickening of the American spirit!

Please interview Clint Moser on Freedom Watch this week. The people of Alabama and the nation deserve Senator Clint Moser representing their interests in Washington.

Please contact Clint at votemoser2010.com

Respectfully

219 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    wmilhamwmilham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Woody WoodWoody Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clint certainly has an uphill fight on his hands, but this is nothing new to him. I admire his tenacity and willingness to serve and to stand up for what he believes. I fully support his candidacy for the US Senate seat currently occupied by Richard Shelby..

• Joseph CraftJoseph Craft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really have a hard time believing anybody that stands against the current tide of corruption, is not going to in some way be stopped, or corrupted them selfs.
        There is with knowledge, 700 - 1 ratio water to fuel. If these Corrupt peoples are not taken down or removed from power, We are going down as A People of The US Constitution, under God as Righteous, Truth Lovers, the ONLY way to True happiness.

• Billy DossettBilly Dossett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moser has an uphill battle against an entrenched incumbent. He is the real thing, and I'm proud to have him as my candidate. I hope the more people who know who he is and what he stands for they will support him, too. If there's ever been a chance to get this big-government, big-spending progressive out of office and replace him with someone who understands what our government is supposed to be, it's now.

• Denel WardellDenel Wardell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need someone who is going to stand on principle and stand for the Constitution. We can not trust Shelby to do that. Please let people know about Clint Moser. He will stand on the Constitution...and help us bring this country back to the Republic our founding fathers gave us!

Feedback and Knowledge Base