I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Libertarian US Senate Candidate Alexander Snitker from Florida. www.snitker2010.com

Alexander Snitker is making the US Senate election in Florida a 4 person race and is ready to shock the world!

674 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Greg JaghabGreg Jaghab shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AprilApril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex is a decent, family-oriented man from Fla. It would be nice to get more Libertarians in US Senate, including Peter Schiff from Connecticut.

• Brian T. Peterson, DVMBrian T. Peterson, DVM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support a fundamental liberty by supporting property rights in San Diego, CA. Go to: eminent domain abuses G.A.G. in San Diego Ca. Vote for the Grantville Action Group (GAG) to be on Freedom Watch. We are fighting an illegal redevelopment deal cut between the City and County of San Diego, which established the Grantville neighborhood as a redevelopment project area. This puts the business owners here under the perpetual threat of eminent domain; not the constitutional kind, but the kind where they take your property to give it to someone else…just like Suzette Kelo. Or, go to www.GrantvilleActionGroup.com to donate to our legal fund to stop illegal redevelopment and eminent domain. Brian T. Peterson, DVM; GAG, CEO

• ThomasThomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It really bugs me that all I hear about is Rubio, Crist and Meeks. All the main stream crud is pushing the snakes! I think they are all deathly afraid of Snitker cause he has a real chance to win and they can't stand it. Rubio is the only snake that has a chance. Meeks is just going to be an "also ran". Crist is dying on the vine. Once Snitker gets known, this race will be just about a done deal.

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only 3 candidates the media talks about leaves us asking the same thing when we go to the polls ... Do I really have a choice? Christ is a flip flopper, can any one please tell me what he stands for? Rubio is just another corupt career politician and Meek is a left wing entitlement program pusher. However, there is a choice and that is Alex Snitker who should be mentioned (as the 4th candidate) by the mainstream, cable and talk radio media anytime discussing the Florida Sentate Race. www.snitker2010.com

• HeatherHeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I for one would like to at least be able to hear what the Libertarian party has to say. The Dems and Pubs have become a broken record of false integrity and broken promises, with the party lines blurred beyond recognition. Their systems have failed...so yes, please, get this man on there for an interview and let's see what he's all about.

• CurtisWolfCurtisWolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex Snitker is a man of principle who believes in small government and individual liberty. Since the Judge also is a man of principle, they will have a great conversation and show that the Florida U.S. Senate race actually may actually be worthwhile for liberty minded individual to participate in.

• g.b.g.b. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Florida needs the principles of someone like Alex Snitker in the U.S. Senate. Please allow this former Marine to appear on Freedom Watch.

• EmberleaEmberlea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge Napolitano, Please have the best candidate that Florida has to offer for the Senate race on your show! Alex is the most exciting, phenomenal candidate I have had the pleasure of working with in 20 years! We need him to be our next Senator from Florida!

• George WhitfieldGeorge Whitfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please have Alexander Snitker on your show. He is an articulate candidate for following the Constitution. His positions will increase peace, prosperity and liberty. I have contributed to his campaign and will be voting for him, too.

• Andy WrightAndy Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex Snitker is the only candidate that wants to represent us and not run our lives. He is the only choice for anyone who believes in individual liberty and personal responsibility. The Judge would be doing a disservice to our Constitution if he did not accept the honor of having Alex on his show.

• Michael ShanklinMichael Shanklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex Snitker is a great guest, he was on our show a few times and he truly cares about personal Freedom and responsibility.

Judge, he's one of us!

• PheadrusPheadrus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While the other candidates are sure to talk a good show, they will still serve the vested interests in Washington. I prefer some substance and the hope that my senator will actually look out for the regular citizens. Alex Snitker is a Libertarian with principle. As I see it there is no other choice here. I wish there was and I could easily vote for Rubio, except I don't believe the words coming out of his mouth, not to mention his position on immigration. The D's and R's should not underestimate the people's angst. Mr. Snitker just needs to be represented in the debates to let the people hear him and make up their own minds.

• awyllieawyllie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex Snitker is the only guy in the U.S. Senate race in Florida that shares the same Constitutional beliefs as the Judge. I just heard Snitker on the radio a few minutes ago. He's really picking up steam.

• tcpalmguytcpalmguy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex Snitker is a force to be reconed with. He is energizing the Libertarian party from the grassroots to the state committee with a solid and defined platform of ideas and plans. Give him his chance at the spotlight.

• Phillip LaibePhillip Laibe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FoxNews claims to be the fair and balanced news station yet the reporting on the US senate race in Florida has been anything but. I hope that at least the Judge will see fit to talk about this race in a fair and balanced manor. There is no excuse for excluding a candidate when covering a political race. We need to see more news coverage of this candidate so that we as Florida voters can make an informed choice.

• MarieMarie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alexander Snitker would be the real change to Florida in issues ranging from small government, free market and taxes.

• Char-Lez BradenChar-Lez Braden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alexander Snitker is exactly what America is looking for, smaller, responsible government, and personal freedom. He's already made history once by simply getting on the ballot as a Libertarian in Florida. He's a former Marine, and I predict he will use those skills to run a campaign that will knock the socks off the competition.

• Lee JacksonLee Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex Snitker is making the race for Florida U.S. Senator a four way race. As a Libertarian, Alex would bring a diciplined smaller government philosophy. He would be a fierce advocate for less government intrusion in the lives of all our citizens. He realizes that our government slowly evolved into the Leviathen it is today, and that to reverse the process will have to be evolutionary also to return to a more self-reliant citizenry.
        Lee Jackson

• Clint ShiversClint Shivers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no better guest for The Judge to have than Alexander! I am a huge supporter of Snitker because of his 10th Amendment Pledge, position on taxes, education, taxes, spending, taxes, and states rights. If ever there were a candidate who speaks on behalf of The People it is hands down Alexander Snitker.

Feedback and Knowledge Base