I'd like the panel to discuss ...

AmericaAgain! project

A new organization based in TX is called AmericaAgain! ...goodbye politics, hello self-government.

The 3-prong offensive: AmericaAgain! Indictment Engine(TM) brings your member of Congress home to STATE court on criminal charges...everything they vote for that violates the Constitution AND violates your state criminal statutes- POW, the Indictment Engine(TM) builds a criminal bill of information.

The AmericaAgain! Legislative Action Section is drafting (16) short, simple reform laws to take back most of what we've lost to Leviathan over the past 150 years.

The AmericaAgain! Tax Honsty Project (TM) teaches members the truth about Congress' 97-year IRS scam, the other half of their Fed counterfeiting scam, together the world's largest financial fraud.

Nancy, Barney, Harry...you're busted. We The People are going to bring you home, to prove it. And we're going to be on watch from our homes, on OUR timetables, for the rest of American history. No more marching like tax-soaked pawns and piss-tained groundlings; we are the sovereigns over government, according to the Supreme Law.

Of course, since most state players don't know this any better than most citizens do, our staff has voted 100% for JudgeNap to become our Chief Counsel, to design and oversee our James Madison Briefing Room(TM) for state judges, prosecutors, grand juries, constables, sheriffs, etc.!

JudgeNap ROCKS.

www.myamericaagain.org

1,297 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dmzunigadmzuniga shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Clarence McCayClarence McCay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that the Federal time that they are handing out is rediculas and crazy. They should't give people so much time, heck murder's are getting less time then minor Federal crimes. The should also come back with Parole.

• RKRK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmm, youall are both in TX, why not drop into his office directly or, ask "the Dude" for an intro? The Dude is a huge fan of the good Doctor, we're all on same page aren't we? It would seem to be a natural alliance is it not?

R3volution in 2012

• DreadPirateDreadPirate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

RK,
        We've post on his facebook page frequently, but to my knowledge have made no concerted effort to contact him. If you have any suggestions for doing this, I'd love to hear them.
        Millions of members over night is exactly what the doctor ordered.
        Thanks,
        DP

• RKRK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you get Ron Paul on board, you'll have millions of members overnight. Has he been asked?

RK,

AmericaAgain! doesn’t have enough members to get this done yet. Everyone that is interested in making this happen needs to join and pass the word. This will work with enough people behind it.

DP

• SBSSBS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SBS
        This is a very dedicated group of Americans working hard on behalf of each and every Citizen to take back our government FOR THE PEOPLE !! It is important that everyone read their message.

• ShariShari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I peacefully submit my votes again in support of myamericaagain for a spot on the show Freedom Watch. I believe it's worthy to be heard.

• jrr1998jrr1998 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this catches on and spreads like wildfire! My American Again has my support.

• Stephanie GreenStephanie Green commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This organization is amazing---exactly the answer to what the American people have been griping about. Sometimes we all feel hopeless, like there's nothing we can actually DO to change anything about our government. I'm so excited to see that this group is out there offering a true answer! Something like this would be SURE to excite the American public.

• GrandPaulGrandPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm very pleased to see My America Again moving up the charts on the Freedom Watch Show Ideas list.

The piece should have a powerful, clear & concise message that will fill the available airtime in a way that moves more and more people to join forces from coast to coast.

What could be MORE American than demanding a return to constitutional government BY THE PEOPLE?

Make sure to forward this link http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forums/16625-freedom-watch-show-ideas/suggestions/486630-americaagain-project?ref=title to ALL of your social network members and e-mail list, it's far more important than any other message or e-mail they'll ever receive.

• johnjohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Fed. government was created to, among other things, provide for the GENERAL welfare. It is unconstitutional to provide tax payer dollars for local interests such as a high speed rail system in Florida to compete with China which Obama has claimed he will do, this is also applicable to all earmarks which have all been used for local purposes in various states and communities contrary to the plain language in our Constitution. Hate crimes passage is an unconstitutional encroachment upon the liberties of a free society being subversive to order in aggrandizing a vicious faction stripping freedom of speech and religion to all live in a country that has proudly endorced as our nations motto, In God We Trust.

• ShariShari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the invite! I'm willing to make a difference and take America back! The people want change? Well, change it back to the laws of the Constitution and enforce it with self-government. Congress wants a change? Then go back to abiding the Laws of the Constitution again to make this country a better place. If not, face the consequences of your actions by being prosecuted by the Courts in your State with criminal charges! God, bless the people of these United States. May those who take away our rights be persecuted and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the laws governed by our Constitution. Amen

http://www.myamericaagain.org brought me here to where my vote WILL count.

This is the answer, the next step we've been waiting for. This is the first viable plan I've seen that can make a perennial change (for the better this time) in our country. We can restore our constitutional republic lawfully and peacefully. This literally could render political parties null and void.
        Putting law breaking politicians in prison is right up my alley.
        God Bless the People of this Republic,
        DP

I like it allot!

Feedback and Knowledge Base