I'd like the panel to discuss ...

The Second Vermont Republic Movement. Dennis Steele is running for governor of VT.

Dennis Steele who is running for Governor in 2010 is one of a few of the Vermont secession candidates. Judge, you need to check out his platformhttp://www.governorsteele.com/?page_id=183.

I would call it left-libertarian, but you have to love his free trade ideas, decentralization of schools, his desire to get out of the US Empire, and his desire to have precious metals for currency. Also, how about the fact that one of the strongest secession movements is coming from the North??? Judge, give him a call. Steele said Calvin Coolidge was our last honest president.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Scott ToohScott Tooh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert WagnerRobert Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would that you could achieve your dream, sir. But Vermont feels that the US Empire, like the USSR before it, is unfixable. We joined the Union as a free and independent republic, so too we will leave it.

As for 'proven loser in history', please note what happened to the USSR after Eastern Europe broke away, and the Baltic states seceded...

• dmzunigadmzuniga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Secession is a fool's errand, and a proven loser in history. We have a perfectly fine Constitution; AmericaAgain! will help ALL patriotic citizens put teeth in the 9th & 10th Amendments and turn the tables on the corrupt government for the rest of history.
        www.myamericaagain.org

Feedback and Knowledge Base