I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Ron Paul/ Judge Napolitano 2012

I think we should urge a Paul/ Napolitano 2012 presidential run. I dont think the pair could be beat once they are exposed to the masses. Then we could finally have some people in the white house that actually believe in the constitution.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • it is Iit is I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hell yeah they should both run. and quit worrying about if they can defend the country from terrorists, who can, thats why their terrorists. because you cant defend yourself against them. But sending all of our troops thousands of miles away, spreading them all over the globe doesnt make us any safer. Infact they would probably forget about us if we werent over there blowing their country up. All the terrorist who blow themselves solve the problem for us. Their is no reason to chase them they killed themselves, the only way terrorism can prevail is if you keep stoking the fires of hatred making them willing to make martyrs of themselves. If you really are worried about terrorists then you should bring the soldiers home so they can defend our borders.

What we need to protect ourselves from is all the slime on capital hill who are going to run this country into the ground. Lets focus on things we can control. Get two people who are willing to say what they believe no matter what people think, including their own parties. Ron Paul puts America second to nothing. I cant believe two people as good and true as these guys would want to run for office. It would be a shame if they dont get elected

"Those who give up freedom for safety deserve neither"
        BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
        think about that when you talk about when you think about the patriot act.
        How many people died for liberty and for us to give it up without a fight, its sickening.

• RamachandranRamachandran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GOOOH process promoted by Tim Cox of TEXAS should be the process for selection of Candidates.

• granitestatergranitestater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since this forum is supposed to be about show suggestions, I would like to follow up my original comment with an idea the Judge might like to address in a future show. It would be interesting to hear Judge Napolitano or a pro-Libertarian guest explain how we are to defend ourselves against terrorists while maintaining strict adherence to Constitutional principles. Does the maintenance of individual liberty mean we must also accept the risk of mass destruction at the hands of terrorists? If some form of government doesn't keep watch over suspicious activity, who should? How does the Patriot Act violate Constitutional limitations and what is the reasonable alternative?

• granitestatergranitestater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Selling the voting public on two candidates who are Constitutionalists would be fairly easy. The sticking point would be national security, and more specifically, whether Paul and Napolitano could convince people that they would be able to prevent terrorist attacks and preserve individual privacy at the same time. This, in fact, may be the primary issue that scares conservative people away from voting Libertarian.

Feedback and Knowledge Base