I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Former Marine Sergeant Andrew Cullen dressing down the NH Legislators, and calling Teason.

Three hours of testimony, all against, regarding a recent non-legislative ban on carrying firearms in the NH State House. A tradition in the Live Free or Die state.

But none compared to this young mans short, direct, and unapologetic speech aimed directly at the committee in front of him.

Presenting UNH student, honorably discharged Marine Sergeant Andrew Cullen, from Fremont, NH.

Video and transcript available at:
http://bikerbillnh.blogspot.com/2010/01/rkba-takes-on-nh-house-again.html

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am EXTREMELY displeased to see him dishonoring the uniform of the Marine Corps by wearing it for personal advocacy! Shame on him!!!!

• granitestatergranitestater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am pleased to see another NH resident take a stand.

Judge Napolitano might like to address the Constitutional definition of treason. "Treason" is actually a very narrowly defined term, intentionally so, I believe, since any dissenting voice might otherwise be called treason.

Sgt. Cullen seems to know the definition since he talks about war against the citizenry. The question is whether a violation of oath or disregard for our state or federal Constitutions is really the same as levying war. But even if it is not actually war, violation of oath is certainly serious and, at least under New Hampshire law, warrants removal from office.

Feedback and Knowledge Base