I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Interview Tim Cox from GOOOH.

They are the only group with a viable way to eliminate corruption and elect good local represeentation.

116 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Doug AudirschDoug Audirsch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • patriot madpatriot mad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please go to the GOOOH.com website and check out the system. Participate in a mock session where you find out how our citizen representatives will be selected by their peers. It gives the power back to all of us ordinary American citizens. It gets citizens involved in running our country. You and everyone on your staff will want to join (and we want you to also so please go ahead and do it) and spread the word.

• John FraleyJohn Fraley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge,
        Please help us help Our Country.
        The "GOOOH Plan" is important. Please allow Mr. Tim Cox, our GOOOH Leader, to explain the GOOOH Plan to our citizens on your program.
        Thank You!

• Christine SmithChristine Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I met Tim Cox on a plane and got to know him on the long flight. I was the one who wanted to know about GOOOH and left with a book and desire to see the voter selection he has work for all of us in this country. He came to Tampa, FL where I live a few weeks later and I attended a meeting he presented. I was and am impressed and feel an interview with him would be well received by your audience.

• Tracy Metcalf MillerTracy Metcalf Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Judge,

You have to feature this system in action. I have participated in a session with Cox. I read his book, even narrated some chapters of his book for him. It's not a third party, it's an opportunity to bypass the republican/democrat paradigm that has muddied up the system for too long. We need new representation and this is one way to do that.

I so enjoyed meeting you in Galveston this year and hearing your speech.

Feedback and Knowledge Base