I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Debra Medina the next Texas Governor "Freedom in Texas"

Judge,
We love the work that you do on Freedom Watch and the lessons on the Constitution that you give on Fox News. There are many of your fans in Texas that are supporting Debra Medina for Governor of Texas in 2010, and we sure could use your help. Debra is a strong defender of the U.S. constitution and the Texas constitution. She has been a strong supporter of Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty. She lives in Ron Paul's district. She has a strong message with clear plans to help the state of Texas.

Her biggest opponents in the upcoming Republican primary are our current Gov. Rick Perry, and current Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison. As far as the main press is concerned in Texas,n Rick and Kay are then only candidates in that race. They both have money and lobbyists, but Debra has a vision and real principals that Texans need. Debra needs friendly press coverage to get her name out to the masses because many don't even know yet that they have a choice.

Would you please consider being a friend of liberty lovers and booking her on Freedom Watch? She needs all the exposure we can get for her. So far, she had done quite well on the radio circuit around the state, but we need to spread the message even further.

Thank you for all you do for liberty, I hope that you will seriously consider this request.
(Thanks Keri)

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt WilliamsMatt Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathryn BotardKathryn Botard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Judge, I just want to say Aye to what Keri just wrote you. We need help getting the word out about Medina.

Feedback and Knowledge Base