I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Stefan Molyneux as a Guest - Freedomainradio.com

He has the most philosophy podcasts on the internet and 100s are on government and statism, he is a great speaker and backs up his points with facts.

105 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jon MatonisJon Matonis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, Stefan would make an excellent guest and it would also broaden the appeal of his complimentary program.

• the_freedom_jurythe_freedom_jury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have Stefan Molyneux, Marc Stevens, and Ian Freeman on the show as part of an ongoing debate about "minarchy verses anarchy:, the "coercive nature verses neutral nature of voting", etc... For the agnostic or minarchy side, Ron Paul or John Stossel or myself could rebut their points... Heck, I'd watch that, if we could finally get someone both with a brain and suitably radical from the minarchist side to support the supporting details and core arguments, but disagree with the conclusion of the anarchists. I contend that the answer is not known, and that the resulting public debate does more harm than good. I am a Feynman _agnostic_ on the subject, having read John Douglas's books.

Feedback and Knowledge Base