I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Obama is a Dual Citizen

Leo C. Donofrio is a lawyer fully licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey and the federal courts. He had the first case to reach the U.S. Supreme Court to remove both Obama and McCain from the ballots as neither was a natural born citizen:

1. Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is not eligible to be President of the United States because – according to public admissions made by him – his “birth status was governed” by the United Kingdom. Obama further admits he was a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at birth.

2. Since Barack Hussein Obama Jr. was, if born in the state of Hawaii, a dual citizen, who – according to his own State Department – owed allegiance to the Queen of England and United Kingdom at the time of his birth – he cannot therefore be a “natural born” citizen of the US according to Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the US Constitution.

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

2,096 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • cawttucawttu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0FrgAA0cw&feature=related this is what former Sectetary of State had to say in 2008. He calls him a charlatan. Says no school records can be found. And, that he basically originates from Chicago's crime syndicate. Every thing about Obama is based on a lie. People next time you vote, inform yourselves! Don't just believe campaign ads. Further, you're service is needed outside the polling booth; especially now with so many crooks that have infiltrated our democracy! We must fight tooth and nail for our Bill of Rights to be restored; and protect further damage being done to our Constitution. Get up; stand up; stand up for your rights; or die trying. I plan to someone just needs to give me the word and I will peacefully protest and risk being shot; killed; tazed; beaten and jailed for the cause.

• steve Ryansteve Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK,just for example,wouldn't your home town be real excited that their Boy Barry came from it?I have yet to here the cheer go up from that town!Where is it besides KENYA!

• weldonweldon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you simpletons....do a little study...I doubt any comments on the subject... come from anyone that went past junior high...please study a little history....just learn something that you did not hear from Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh....

• pat taylorpat taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think Obama is a U.S.citizen. His wife said he was born in
        Africa. We have never seen proof of his birth. He won't prove where he
        was born.

• hoborosehoborose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can Obama be a naturalized citizen when his mother was a minor under the law who was married to a Kenyan citizen and therefore a citizen of Kenya. Legal sources have stated that she was not old enough to apply for citizenship for her Kenyan born baby.

• hoborosehoborose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The claim that John McCain was born on foreign soil just shows the ignorance of the same people who believe Obama was born in Hawaii at a time when his mother was giving birth in front of an entire family of witnesses in Kenya.
        McCain was born on a U.S. MILITARY BASE which is under every definition AMERICAN SOIL. His father was serving in the military as did his son when he was old enough. The man is an American born PATRIOT who believes in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, unlike the Indonesian citizen who came to this country on an other race scholarship.

• Gary KGary K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enough already. He is the President. Deal with it. We have more important issues to deal with. Like who owns the FED and why there is a cost to print US Currency in this country since 1913. FYI for every US Dollar you have in your pocket the FED earns interest. Why do you think it says "Federal Reserve Note on every bill. Got to www.comptrollerofthecurrency.com and you will see the true private owners of the FED. Get educated. And for all you Gold bugs. Think of this, in the fuures market exactly who is selling Gold if it is so valuable? Guess who-same folks who own the FED. I have been in the markets for 25 years and most of "Main Street" is clueless as to what happened and is happening. Again, get educated.

• Darrell RussellDarrell Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think McCain comes closer to being a natural bornm citizen then Obama. At least bouth of his parents were citizens of the USA, Obama's father was a subject of the Queen of England.

• Kevin RKevin R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am interested to find out the truth about what the differences were in the Hawaii birth certificate options at the time. I do not believe getting Obama out of the White House via birth certificate is the best option for our country unless it would nullify his legislation. My concern is, becasue of the historic nature of his presidency, his policies MUST be repudiated by the American electorate, not a birth certificate. Otherwise his loss becomes controversial. This path is a no win.

• DianaDiana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that myself and the rest of the United States being the employer for Obama have the well derserved RIGHT to proof of his citizenship. I would also like to see what documentation was used to enroll him in school in Indonesia. In this country you are required to show your child's birth certificate to enroll them in public school or even in little league ball so what is the justification that he is using that he does not have to show us, the people his proof!

• Miguel Angel RodriguezMiguel Angel Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Number one: his name is not "Barack Hussein Obama Jr", but, Barry Soroto
        Number two: he "won" the 2008 election with a masive fraud patronized by ACORN, so he's not our president legally and not only because of that, but because that he's not an American born. He's a Kenyas' born. That's why he never show his born certificate. Barry Soroto is not only a cruel joke, but also a big fraud.
        El Usurpador , The Usurper

Thursday, September 29, 2010.
        Voter Registration Scandal Linked to Barack Obama & His Che-Loving Office Manager

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/09/massive-houston-voter-registration-scandal-linked-to-barack-obama/

Massive Houston Voter Registration Scandal Linked to Barack Obama & His Che-Loving Office Manager
        Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 3:14 PM
        Earlier this week Houston authorities reported on a massive voter registration scandal involving more than 23,000 bogus registrations.
        FOX News reported:
        Two weeks ago the Harris County voter registrar took their work and the findings of his own investigation and handed them over to both the Texas secretary of state’s office and the Harris County district attorney.
        Most of the findings focused on a group called Houston Votes, a voter registration group headed by Sean Caddle, who also worked for the Service Employees International Union before coming to Houston. Among the findings were that only 1,793 of the 25,000 registrations the group submitted appeared to be valid.
        The other registrations included one of a woman who registered six times in the same day; registrations of non-citizens; so many applications from one Houston Voters collector in one day that it was deemed to be beyond human capability; and 1,597 registrations that named the same person multiple times, often with different signatures. . . .
        “The integrity of the voting rolls in Harris County, Texas, appears to be under an organized and systematic attack by the group operating under the name Houston Votes.”
        Now we find out the group Houston Votes is linked directly to the Barack Obama website.
        Wizbang reported:
        The fraudulent voter registrations were the product of a group called Houston Votes, an ACORN Lite. Houston Votes volunteers were recruited through President Obama’s web site, www.barackobama.com. (He doesn’t actively run it, but turned it over to his campaign staff after the election, now operating as “Organizing For America.”) And one of the chief recruiters was a local Democratic activist (a very active one) named Maria Isabel.
        To call Isabel “active” would be like describing Jeffrey Dahmer as “a man of interesting appetites.” She once brought a friend and fellow organizer for www.barackobama.com to a health care town hall hosted by crazy whackjob Representative Sheila Jackson Lee. The friend stood up and said that she, as a doctor, backed ObamaCare. But the friend was about as much of a doctor as I am.
        Here’s a flashback on Maria Isabel…
        Patterico discovered last year that the so-called doctor and Obamacare supporter who asked a question at Rep. Sheila Lee’s town hall was a fake.
        Roxana Mayer was not a doctor.
        But she was an Obama state delegate!
        In this video fake Dr. Roxana Mayer asked Rep. Lee a question:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxna9SfmBgs&feature=player_embedded
        The fake doctor plant attended Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s town hall with the crazy Che fan Maria Isabel who ran an Obama office in Houston.

** The Lone Star Times has the story. **
        Here’s Maria Isabel’s office during the election.

It looks like crazy travels in packs.
        ------------------------------------------------------
        SEE/VER HTTP://WWW.CHEASESINO.COM

• Miguel Angel RodriguezMiguel Angel Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And always remember Barry Obama, our Constitution read, "WE THE PEOPLE" and not "ME THE PRESIDENT"
        Get away from The White House, you USURPER!!

"A WARM MESSAGE TO BARRY, THE AYATOLLAH, OBAMA"
        Have you, Mr. Ayatollah Obama, pray this morning for the soul of Mohammad Atta?
        Mr. Obama, I personally encourage you to build, on the Ground Zero site, a mosque like this,, or maybe a lot bigger, with the picture of Mr. Atta at the entrance, so you can go with your family every day and pray for the poor soul of Mr. Mohammad Atta, that will be the final insult to the Memory of the victims of the terrorist attack on 9/11, thanks to your "brilliant" administration.

I really don't have any idea what you're going to do on the incoming anniversary of the terrorist attack on 9/11 when you, arrogantly like always and disrespectfully like always, spit and step over the memory of all those innocent people(3,000) that your people kill on the WTC, yes, your people, the muslims, the frantic islamic fudamentalists. In two years you will be kick off from The White House for good!!

• TomDTomD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately for the birthers, being recognized as a citizen by another country has zero effect on US citizenship. For the obvious reason that it is US law that governs the status of a US citizen, not foreign laws.

• KennygKennyg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Hon Judge: Leo is brilliant and would help your viewers understand and accept the NBC issue and the crisis we face

• kingskidkingskid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will We The People get justice? When will a court order discovery to force obama to release all his records? He owes this country no less than full disclosure of who he is! With an African father, there is no way he qualifies as a natural-born citizen and has falsely certified himself as being eligibile under the Constitution to be POTUS. We have a full-blown Constitutional crisis going on and it needs to be adjudicated NOW!

• Cody Robert JudyCody Robert Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Political Left is fuming racist remarks about any "birther" movement, or as I would call it Article II Patriot stand, and we are seeing in Health Care, Tarp, our Wars, The International Police Obama freedom movement, our Stimulus International Ink, and our Middle East Population Obama Transplant Operation Border Control Show all becoming bedrocked in the Un-Constitutional Ground of the USA.. What a SHOW! Do you think if it walks and talks like a duck... it might be a duck? Many people do not know Judge that this Article II Patriot Stand is not "racist", in fact I was a Presidential Candidate in 2008 and first sued John McCain on his eligibility issue because of the non-binding Senate 511 Res. that held absolutely no Constitutional Grounds, and many dont' realize that this is the way that the "R" Senators received their "Gag Order" from D's about Obama.
        As my Judge in Nevada could not dismiss my case on "Standing", because I was a candidate, he waited and waited delaying his Order until Obama won the General Election. Then he ruled my case was "moot" because Obama had won. I then turned my attention to Obama because of the addressed Moot Order, of my case that puts the burden of proof on Obama's Win... not his color! Here's all the info condensed if you'd like to take a look at the Brief against Obama I wrote pro se. I think it would be a great show just to focus on the idea that this is NOT a racist movement as it unfairly represents the Defense of the U.S.C, and the 4 major Supreme Court Decision on NBC, that have allready set the standard. This is the first time in our American History that both R's and D's put forth unqualified Candidates, and the only one's left to object were independent's who in fact were the Stand for the U.S.C for everyone. That is not a reprhensible stand.. it is an honorable one.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22288917/Judy-v-Obama

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base