I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Howard Houchen Conservative for Dist 2 Oklahoma Congress

I'd like you to Have Howard Houchen from Dist 2 Oklahoma who is running agaist Dan Boren. www.houchenforcongress.com

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lanettedlanetted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've known Howard for 25 years and he is an upstanding, moral candidate for Oklahoma. He has what it takes to stand up for Oklahomans!

• debbie hartmandebbie hartman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Howard Houchen strongly believes in our constitution.. He is our man for Oklahomas dist #2 congressman against Dan Boren..

• HopeWillHopeWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Howard Houchen will present unique and insightful points of view while emphatically driving home points defending conservatism and self-governance.

• Mark HughesMark Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Howard is a "conservative's conservative." He is extremely knowledgeable about world events, has high principles, supports the U.S. Constitution 100% and will NOT be afraid to take on all comers who want to "reform" America.

• Beverly McCordBeverly McCord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have known Houchen for years. He is exactly what he claims to be, does exactly what he says he'll do and by God, you won't find anyone more transparent on what they believe in on this whole earth. He's the real deal. I trust him uterly and completely and think that he is the type of person we need to overhaul our govt. I wish and hope there are more Houchen's out there!

• gerenetaylorgerenetaylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just six more votes is all Howard Houchen needs for "Freedom Watch" show. Lets help him as fast as we can.

• Duliece MeltonDuliece Melton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Houchen would be an interesting guest. He represents many people in the Patriot/Freedom movement. The Judge would enjoy him. Wonderful sense of humor.

Feedback and Knowledge Base