I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Saline County Arkansas' Ken Casady's (Saline County Prosecuting Attorney) wife is running for District Judge! Conflict of Interest?

Republicans are not immune to corruption. In America, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. At least that's how its supposed to work... How difficult is it to prove someone is guilty if the Judge who makes that determination in a district court, is in bed with the Prosecutor? Both, figuratively as well as literally!!! Stephanie Casady, (I have met her and I like her) candidate for District Judge in Saline County, is married to Ken Casady, Saline County Prosecuting Attorney (elected). This is such a blatant conflict of interest it is mind boggling how a political party (Republican) could or would condone such. I could see the Democrats doing this, but not the Republicans. Could this be an indication as to how far left the Saline County Republican Party has "Progressed"???

It's not funny, fair or ethical asking Saline County citizens to vote for this conflict of interest and it is a shame!!! In simply asking the voters to OK this conflict, shows a lack of integrity and judgment unbecoming: 1) a prosecuting attorney, but more importantly 2) a Judge... Any and every Attorney that might represent their client (for that matter, every defendant) in a Stephanie Casady court when the Saline County Prosecutor's office represents the state, will first have to ask her to recuse herself, just as George Zimmerman’s attorney requested Judge Recksiedler to do... Having to do this, would place a greater strain on our other county courts (the very reason this court was established).

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ken RhoneKen Rhone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...