I'd like the panel to discuss ...

National Flood Insurance future of National Health Insurance?

National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) may be future of Health Insurance. Currently Monroe County, Fl is forced to comply with a Pilot Inspection Program that flys in the face of fundamental freedoms to include 4th, 5th and 10th Amendments. FEMA uses threats and intimidation to force local government (Monroe County, FL) to inspect inside of homes for compliance with FEMA mandates, demolish locally approved modifications to property and has now mandated Monroe County and citizens to fund enforcement and compliance aspects of the Endangered Species Act under threat of removal from the NFIP. See following link from Member of Congress -http://ros-lehtinen.house.gov/press-release/ros-lehtinen-expresses-frustration-fema%E2%80%99s-threats-monroe-country-over-nfip

Recent allegations surfaced on local blog (http://goodmorningfloridakeys.com/?m=201201) identifying FEMA is in violation of numerous laws, rules and regulations regarding their actions. The allegations appear to be very credible with FEMA employees ignoring Executive Order and Code of Federal Regulations.

If FEMA can undermine fundamental rights and use threats, intimdation and coercion for flood insurance, imagine what the IRS is going to do with the National Health Care Insurance.

This is a glimpse into the future of the US

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Terry WinfieldTerry Winfield shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frank BoyetteFrank Boyette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This cannot be true. If it is then we are in a lot of trouble. I thought the congresswoman's letter was a fake but I found it on my own on her web site. I cannot believe government insurance bureaucrats have so much power and can get away with what the Florida Keys blog identified.

Feedback and Knowledge Base