I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Jan Helfeld - Crushes Liberal Philosophy

Jan Helfeld uses the Socratic Method to debunk the liberal mindset as well as combat big-government "conservatives." He demonstrates how their ideas are false, just like Socrates did, through conversation. His guest either admit that they are wrong or they abruptly, and rudely, end the interview. Please get him on; his work is amazing. It is only people like him who will change their views: This is an intellectual revolution!

Here he shows Nancy Pelosi why the minimum wage laws are wrong. She actually call the guards on him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pFC3LKMIQo

Here George Stephanopoulos actually runs out of the room when he understands that Affirmative Action laws are racist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdkf2ySoFc8

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ErickErick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jan is the only journalist out there who asks the tough questions. Not having him on air is a disservice to people everywhere who just want to live free.

• Jake ArcherJake Archer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see more Jan Helfeld on TV, It would be great if he could be a freedomwatch contributer! With his socratic method, carefully aimed, he can get to places in interviews- the heart of the matter, generally where others fear to tread! More Jan please! ;-)

• ErickErick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on everyone! You can only change the world if you change people's minds. You have to start at the root of the problem, their philosophy. Jan Helfeld can be a great help to this movement.

• Bostjan KramarBostjan Kramar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jan Helfeld is one of rare intellectual journalist on USA scene that i have ever seen on youtube by following a campaing of Ron Paul. Mr. Helfeld showed great skill challenging principles and values of people he interviewed. I think there is lack of people like him in mainstream media.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jan Helfeld is an AMAZING interviewer! I've never seen any other journalist expose the logic (or lack there of) of our media and representatives. If you haven't seen his youtube library yet, then you're missing out on some of the best investigative journalism of our generation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base