I'd like the panel to discuss ...

the Texas Nationalist Movement with Daniel Miller.

That would be an interview I wouldn't miss for the world....name that date and time!

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Thresa MatthewsThresa Matthews shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Diana HolthouseDiana Holthouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Texas and all Southern states should secede and reform the CSA that our ancestors fought so gallantly for. The War of Northern Agression was an illegal and total invasion of the new country. Northern atrocities were great, the southern troops fought with much more honor. Slavery was not the issue. The government has taught children about the war how they wanted them to see it. The truth is well known in the South. "honest Abe" was really " dishonest Abe".
        Preserving Our Heritage and Lifestlye,
        Deo Vindice Resurgum,
        Diana

• Daphne ArmourDaphne Armour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are growing rapidly!. Every Texan and of course all other states; need to hear WHY Texas would be better off as an Independent Nation. It is our only last hope!

• Daphne ArmourDaphne Armour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are growing rapidly!. Every Texan and of course all other states; need to hear WHY Texas would be better off as an Independent Nation. It is our only last hope!

• rick nelsonrick nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like for you to see just what it's all about....would be interesting to see the points of the movement that seems to be growing in leaps and bounds....

Feedback and Knowledge Base