I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Invite Ben Swann of Fox 19 WXIX-Cincinnati

Ben Swann's recent "Reality Check" segment advocating for fair coverage of US Rep. Ron Paul's presidential campaign has become an internet sensation (watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKaq4qoQvOs). Mr. Swann also correctly and objectively covered the outrage of the extra-Constitutional assassination, without due process, of American citizen Anwar al-Awlaki. It would be a pleasure to see a positive example of an advocate for the rule of law and objective reporting within the media featured on Freedom Watch. Please invite Mr. Swann to be on the show!

142 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    InkblotsInkblots shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WheelsofFreedomWheelsofFreedom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need more of this type of reporting. Please highlight Mr. Ben Swann on a Freedom Watch segment. If you are true to watching freedom in action ...this is it.

• WheelsofFreedomWheelsofFreedom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need more of this type of reporting. Please highlight Mr. Ben Swann on a Freedom Watch segment. If you are true to watching freedom in action ...this is it.

• Pat JackPat Jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ben Swann, a REAL journalist. His recent broadcast editorial on Ron Paul was SO factually based that he shielded himself from any criticism that his journalism was yellowed in any way that might paint him as a biased journalist.

Please, we need him to be on the show.

Feedback and Knowledge Base