I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Debra Medina for Texas Governor

Texas has a better choice for Governor other then twiddle dee or twiddle dum lets get Debra Medina on the show.

783 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lancealotlinklancealotlink shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jlespjlesp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge, your first interview with Debra Medina was outstanding. Please invite her back. She's the real deal. Not just another career politician. She can use the support. Thanks for delivering honest news that we can actually believe.

• Ted TarverTed Tarver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge, Like you Debra is the real deal and deserves a fair shake. Unlike the one she got on Beck. Have her on, please sir. Our state and our country needs her leadership and values. Thanks!

• glassmanglassman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if you can risk this with your friendship with Glenn, but I think he's got the complete wrong impression with Debra Medina being a Truther. But if you had her on, it could help trememdously. Maybe spark a conversation between you and Glenn. I like Glenn. He's come a long way. But it seems that he was very quick to write her off. Please have her on again soon if at all possible!

• Kathryn BotardKathryn Botard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Medina has my vote. I was going to just "settle" for Rick Perry. Debra Medina deserves to be on with Judge Nap. She is a real Constitutionalist. I want to see her on Glenn Beck too. He says he is a Constitutionalist, let's see him prove it by having Debra Medina on Fox.

• SteveOSteveO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please have Debra Medina on your show and explore the subject of nullification, 10th amendment, 2nd amendment and other things like this.

• Phil PepinPhil Pepin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have an opportunity for a real constitutionalist to be governor of the second most populace state in the union. It would be a big boost to have her on Freedom Watch

• Craig HuntCraig Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like others, I have spent enough time with Debra Medina to know she is the real deal and it would be awesome for the state of Texas if we could get her elected. She understands the principles of freedom and constitutional government unlike Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchison. Her values are very much in line with the Judge. It would super cool to hear these two at the same time - a win win for both Texas and the Judge.

• bgiltnerbgiltner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Texas needs strong moral leadership. Please provide Debra the platform to make her case.

• Al CampbellAl Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the honor of hearing and meeting Debra Medina last night in Corpus Christi. When you listen to her, it is so obvious that she believes in liberty, life, property rights, states rights, gun owner rights, and that she is the kind of person who would not dishonor, but keep her word if elected. Texas needs her, but without national media coverage she may not have a chance. Please, for the sake of liberty loving Texans, have her on your show. We would be very grateful for the boost it would give her.

• Matt WilliamsMatt Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A show at the Alamo in San Antonio would garner a huge turn out and put Kay Perry in a back spin.

• Matt WilliamsMatt Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a Bexar County Coordinator for her campaign and she's got the grass roots support behind her she's got the shoe leather, the ron paul vote, the taxpayers support, the rancher's vote, the business owners money, gaining the student's vote, the growing tea party support, and the Alex Jones bump, now she needs the MSM bump and we'll have Freedom in Texas once again and we all know as Texas goes so goes the Nation.

• kerikeri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge,
        We love the work that you do on Freedom Watch and the lessons on the Constitution that you give on Fox News. There are many of your fans in Texas that are supporting Debra Medina for Governor of Texas in 2010, and we sure could use your help. Debra is a strong defender of the U.S. constitution and the Texas constitution. She has been a strong supporter of Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty. She lives in Ron Paul's district. She has a strong message with clear plans to help the state of Texas.

Her biggest opponents in the upcoming Republican primary are our current Gov. Rick Perry, and current Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison. As far as the main press is concerned in Texas,n Rick and Kay are then only candidates in that race. They both have money and lobbyists, but Debra has a vision and real principals that Texans need. Debra needs friendly press coverage to get her name out to the masses because many don't even know yet that they have a choice.

Would you please consider being a friend of liberty lovers and booking her on Freedom Watch? She needs all the exposure we can get for her. So far, she had done quite well on the radio circuit around the state, but we need to spread the message even further.

Thank you for all you do for liberty, I hope that you will seriously consider this request.

• Margie RabornMargie Raborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am old and not computer savy so this system has been very difficult for me to navigate. However, I want to do everything I can to get pubic recognition for Debra Medina as the choice of the people for Governor in 2010. I know Debra personally and she will uphold her oath of office to pretect and defend our Constitution. It is up to us to help get this message out! M. Raborn

Feedback and Knowledge Base