Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Atheist_USN_RetAtheist_USN_Ret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok....and again I ask, what has President Obama done that justifies an impeachment? No poster here has yet to give credible evidence or a valid arguement than mispelled rants. People state they are losing their freedoms...just what freedom have you lost.
        Oh and the "Anonymous Kenyan Official"...nice story...troll.

• NanceeNancee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obama will never allow this, you'll see. I tell ya this guys spooky how he shuts things up

• vida   clayvida clay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is about time someone takes action to impeach obama, he has just about destroyed american. we have just about lost our home land, america, the land i love.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK, HERE IS THE ATHIEST ASKING FOR HE HAS DONE TO BE IMPEACHED, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE IN NAME OR WHAT YOU DO, BUT IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T LOOKED AROUND , WE ARE LOOSING OUR FREEDOMS, I BELIEVE THAT THE FREE MARKET KEEPS US FREE AND AMERICAN'S CAN BRING OUR JOBS BACK. ALSO FLAT TAX, BUT OBAMA IS DESTROYING AND THIS IS HIS PLAN, A LOT OF DEMOCRATS WANT THE NEWWORLD ORDER, NOT ME I LOVE MY COUNTRY.AMERICA.

i guess you think that we as american's want someone turning we the people into a wellfare state or country, i don't i love my country always have i don't want some one in the white house who is bailing every car company , banks, colledge's out that we go bankrupt, we will because we are going broke, what about the armys that he has , what will they be used for , i am not trying to scare any body, but mister we have a big problem, i feel like when someone calls us names for asking proof of him being a citizen of the united states he has to be a democrat or with the unions, because every america is aware of the path obama is taking we the people, as long as we stand together blacks and whites as brothers we will win against loosing our country.

kenyan official ; obama born here. this means that he needs to be impeached, he is not a citizen of the united states. mccain was asked about where he was born but obama never was asked about his citizenship. this is the truth , i was watching a christian program their was a rabbi on the program, he was telling the story before obama was elected , that obama was born kenyan and that he was muslim, no one else knew that because he didn't tell any thing about himself, we have been the most stupid peole ever for having a man who tells lies and steals our tax dollars and he doesn't care , he has meant to destroy america way before he started running for president. no one has seemed brave enought to even take the case against him , he has lawers , he has payed them to keep things from being out in the open so we could all see them. i have heard that he has so many social security cards with diffrent numbers. i keep praying thwey will keep obama out before we wake up with out the land we love to be something else.

• Atheist_USN_RetAtheist_USN_Ret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And what law and/or regulation has he broken that is worthy of being impeached? Just curious if there is justification or if this is just another whiner(s) whose party lost an election.

• Alicia Lutz-RolowAlicia Lutz-Rolow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why haven't we started the process to begin his impeachment before he completely destroys us...Why can't that be done?

• Robin MurrayRobin Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you-I have said since day 1-he needs to be impeached. He is nothing but a liar and a thief. I do not trust him or any of his staff.

Feedback and Knowledge Base