I'd like the panel to discuss ...

CPS's blatant disregard of parents constitutional rights in the family court system

CPS blatantly disregards parents constitutional rights in the family court systems all across America. They remove children needlessly from safe and loving homes for bogus and exaggerated reasons yet leave other children in unsafe, abusive and neglectful homes. They place these children into very dangerous foster homes where they're raped, abused and oftentimes killed. If they can't find homes, they put them into institutions and place them on powerful antipsychotic medications, some as young as 3 or 4. They do this because big pharmaceutical companies give them grants. It is all for federal money because the government gives them big bucks to terminate parental rights and have them adopted out of the foster care system. It is corrupt and broken and desperately needs to be fixed.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DivotdawgDivotdawg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SCOTT A.SCOTT A. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I FOR ONE CANT WAIT TILL CPS AND FAMILY DESTRUCTION COURT JUDGES BURN IN HELL FOR RUINING MY FAMILY!!!! PLEASE GOD TAKE THEIR LIVES SOON!!!!!

• TracieTracie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More people need to be aware!!! This is nothing less than horrifying whats being done legally!!! Its a sin and all involved will burn in hell just not soon enough!! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base