I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Wayne Allen Root - Not a libertarian, doesn't belong on show

This man should never have left the GOP. He makes a libertarians look bad when he uses the term.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zak CarterZak Carter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Libertarians belong in the GOP - we don't need our own splinter group - the LP is just a debate club, and if the LP disbanded it's members got involved in the GOP - we'd own it in two years.

"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberals -- if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is." - Ronald Reagan, Reason Magazine, Jul. 1, 1975

• Angela M. WilliamsAngela M. Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally heard him speak at our State Libertarian Conference in Ohio, and he doesnt have a singel GOP bone in his body! He dislikes both parties, and wants Americans to have another political voice, other than R's and the D's. Please take a moment to check out his website, and understand his views and ideas, www.rootforamerica.com It definitely helps to keep your self informed of the facts!

Thanks!

Angela Williams
        2009 At-Large Marion City Council Candidate

Feedback and Knowledge Base