I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Please do an interview with Peter Schiff's dad, Irwin Schiff

Papa Schiff is a true patriot who is currently serving a lengthy federal sentence in the slammer for resisting tax theft by the US government. I would love to see a jailhouse interview with this inspirational patriot, Irwin Schiff.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Larry WilliamsLarry Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ah, the old "you must be a government shill" argument.

Another loser dimwit makes his appearance. Hi Eric. You don't know what you're talking about. And you don't know anything about Irwin Schiff. I do.

So put a cork in it.

• EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Irwin Schiff is no con artist and his conviction is utter BS. You have obviously not read his numerous works. You also appear to be a shill for the government as you moronically parrot the IRS' talking points.

• Larry WilliamsLarry Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I assume that by the terms "true patriot" and "inspirational patriot" you mean "con artist whose scam has resulted not only in prison terms for himself but also federal criminal convictions for several other people who have used his scam."

By "tax theft" I assume you mean the imposition of the U.S. federal income tax under statutes enacted by Congress. The income tax provisions of the current Internal Revenue Code have been attacked in court hundreds and hundreds of times by scammers like Irwin Schiff since the so-called "tax protester" movement or "tax honesty" (now there's a laugh) movement began bubbling up in reported court cases in the 1970s, and EVERY SINGLE COURT in EVERY SINGLE CASE has ruled against the nonsensical gibberish dreamed up by people like Irwin Schiff. Not one single exception.

Irwin Schiff. This is a guy who is now serving a 13 plus year federal prison term for multiple federal tax violations. And this is not his first set of convictions. That was in the late 1970s/early 1980s.

This is not his second set of convictions. That was in the mid 1980s.

This is his THIRD set of federal criminal tax convictions.

This is a guy who claimed that the famous "Merchants' Loan" court case stands for the proposition that "income" includes only corporate profits or corporate gain, when the U.S. Supreme Court in that case actually ruled that the income in that case was taxable to the taxpayer, and taxpayer in that case wasn't even a corporation. The terms "corporate profit" or "corporate gain" don't even appear in the text of the Supreme Court's decision. Real swift legal analysis, Irwin!

Yeah, let's see a jailhouse interview with Irwin Schiff. Follow his advice, kids, and follow him right into the federal slammer. This guy is supposed to know something about taxes? My sister's dog knows more about taxes than Irwin Schiff does.

Feedback and Knowledge Base