Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a regular listener of Scott's AntiWar Radio podcast. He is incredibly well read on foreign policy issues. During a recent interview of Tom Woods (http://antiwar.com/radio/2009/06/26/thomas-e-woods/), Scott said he would like to come on Freedom Watch and ask the Judge his opinion of America's global empire. Sounds like it would make a good show!

• Patrick HenryPatrick Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scott Horton of KAOS radio and antiwar.com is an excellent choice for a guest. He does not speak on the nominal 5th grade level our media seems to be so locked into. Scott has a brain and so does his audience. If you want knowledge... Mr. Horton is well versed and much prepared.

• dennismarburgerdennismarburger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scott Horton is the quintessential anti-war, anti-state, pro-freedom truth telling foreign policy observer. Not only that, he is extremely knowlegable about war and peace all over the world. Scott is also very articulate and would be an outstanding guest for Freedom Watch. Judge, young Scott should be on your show! Thank You.

Feedback and Knowledge Base