I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

10,411 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8448 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was looking around STSC again and noticed that they are talking about 1040 forms.

I'll tell you right now...if any and all earnings are found reportable by law...........its taxable.
        Only those earnings that are not required to be reported are not taxable.
        For example.

Earnings that are not deemed as 3401(a) "wages"....are not required to be deducted or withheld from.
        Earnings that are deemed as 3401(a) "wages" or fall within that definition are required to be withheld and deducted from.

We'll see if these dumb shits over at STSC really get by with this LM scam as more and more people file 1040's

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many personas do you have JohnTT? You have a good system going where you make up several personas to chat with each other. Then they all somehow gang up against you trying to make yourself look good. Interesting scheme.
        Here's a guy you remind me of always starting trouble them claiming you're picked on.
        http://youtu.be/I3SuYc_1ayQ

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the compliment. When I asked you to post with your "No value assured" persona, I didn't mean for you to start a flame war with your "walter" persona. But whatevah, I'll take it. May I ask what purpose does it serve?

and why are you asking questions you already know the answer to?

That was beautiful plastering the forum with more nonsense.
        Those pesky bankers in 6 months will collapse. You singlehandedly for 8 years giving them a whipping. Just 6 more months, yay.

Russia Warns of Banking Wars...and Shines a Golden Light on Bitcoin!

Get ready for a MASSIVE FINANCIAL WAR to break out if the US follows through with threats to kick Russia out of the SWIFT SYSTEM. Only Iran has been booted from the system and don't think for a second that Russia will take it lying down.

Russian Elite Warns Of War With The U.S.
        http://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamelder/russian-elite-warns-of-war-with-the-us#.aa0k60kOB

"If there is no banking relationship, it means the countries are on the verge of war."

Andrei Kostin, the head of VTB, reacted angrily when asked what the consequences would be if Russia were excluded from the Swift banking system, a secure means of moving money across borders.

If it were to happen, Kostin told a session on the Russian economy at the World Economic Forum in Davos, "ambassadors can leave capitals. It means Russia and America might have no relationship after that."

"If there is no banking relationship, it means the countries are on the verge of war, or definitely in the cold war," he said in English, growing increasingly red in the face. "It will be a very dangerous situation."

He said that if Russia were excluded from the Swift system, it would make the U.S.--Russia relationship akin to the U.S.--Iran one. He made the comments after noting that Russia had recently created its own alternative to Swift.

END

So why is the SWIFT System so important and how did the West get control of it?

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about SWIFT...

The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) provides a network that enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment.

SWIFT means several things in the financial world:

1) a secure network for transmitting messages between financial institutions; 2) a set of syntax standards for financial messages (for transmission over SWIFTNet or any other network) 2) a set of connection software and services allowing financial institutions to transmit messages over SWIFT network.

END

So that's all SWIFT is. It's a secure computer network and software that participants can send financial messages. Hmm.

Basically, to "play" in the electronic global monetary system with everyone else a country must send messages of monetary transfer through the SWIFT system.

It may seem at first glance that the SWIFT system is not that important as we have email these days so why can't one country just email another country that they approve the transfer of $1B from their electronic stockpile of "money" to another countries stockpile of electronic money?

Right? Maybe not.

The complication falls in the fact that there is no other system or standards set up to do this and the transfer of electronic credits called "money" these days is a TRUST game. The West has everyone suckered into their electronic web such that is is virtually impossible to function monetarily outside of your own country if you are trying to transact business in electronic credits.

Russia knows this. They know the game. IF the West just cut off Russia from the SWIFT system Putin could easily say "Russia and Russian companies in Russia will no longer make payments on any electronic debts." Not their National Debt of $235B and none of their companies that have borrowed money from the Western Banking system (Trillions).

Russia can shut their borders a any moment and continue on their merry way.

For trade with "Russian Friendly" countries they can barter if they choose. A million barrels of oil for a million refrigerators from China. If they trust their trading partner they and keep a ledger of the transactions and only settle up when necessary.

There is still a TRUST issue but that can now be solved with BITCOIN if they wanted! Either buying a bunch of bitcoin and using it as money OR even by using the Blockchain to secure transactions!

The Blockchain is the ledger of all bitcoin transactions that is continually tested and verified by the participants in bitcoin. It is how bitcoin works so well with third party verifications happening for all transactions. The Blockchain is already being used around the world to verify and secure transactions and data. Here's some info on it and just a small sampling of the current uses of this ledger:

One commonly hears from promoters of cryptocurrency lines like:

"Currency is only the first use-case!"
        cont'd

or

"Satoshi's great gift is the blockchain, the foundation which allows Bitcoin to exist at all."

More recently, we just heard from the Bank of England that:

"The key innovation [of digital currencies] in regard [to payments] is the introduction of a 'distributed ledger,' which allows a digital currency to be used in a decentralised payment system. Any digital record of currency opens up the possibility that it may be copied and spent more than once. (…) Rather than requiring users to have trust in special institutions, reliance is placed on the network and the rules established to reliably change the ledger."

In fact, it honestly seems like EVERYONE is focused on the blockchain, rather than on Bitcoin itself. Pretty much everyone who likes one seems to like the other, but one could not exist without the other -- Bitcoin needs a blockchain, but the blockchain doesn't necessarily only create Bitcoin. So here we are, in the nascent days of this astonishing achievement of human ingenuity -- and what have we got to show for it?
        http://www.roadtoroota.com/members/images/1515d.jpg

At current, blockchain technology has been used for:

Present Uses for the Blockchain
        https://coinreport.net/present-uses-blockchain/

1. Currency. I hope no more explanation is needed for this first one.

2. Payment systems. Bitcoin and the Bitcoin-like altcoins are this, yes; however, I more intend to draw your attention to the distinct differences between those and systems like Ripple and Stellar. One should also remember to consider BitPay, GoCoin, Coinbase, and the other payment processors here -- their cost-lowering innovations can only occur due to the blockchain technology allowing them not to have to devote time to double-checking data.

3. Proving intellectual property rights. Proof of Existence is the example I most enjoy using for this. It's a very simple system -- you submit an SHA256 digest of your work, it spits out a Bitcoin address, you send a small amount there, and ta-da, you can now prove at any later point in time that you had access to a document that results in a specific SHA256 digest at whatever point in time you "proved" it. You can take this farther than just the written word -- open up a video file, audio file, image file, or whatever else you can think of in Notepad, and you can "prove" that just as easily. And the best part -- you don't have to reveal to anyone else what the digest was of until you need to.

4. Asset ownership. The NXT Secure Asset Exchange and the Counterparty protocol are good examples of this -- they're digitized asset ownership and asset issuance platforms. Peer-to-peer distribution of corporate ownership? I'm sure that won't be at all impactful in the future.

5. Censorship resistance. This is tied in with uses as a currency, but the decentralized nature of the blockchain does things no one has ever been able to do with a currency before. Anonymous, The Pirate Bay, Julian Assange; Dorian Nakamoto, Sean's Outpost, Doge4Water. Funding for activities some would prefer be not allowed to be funded, and funding for charitable ideas that otherwise might have been ignored, but have been embraced instead due to the ease of donating.

6. Censorship resistance (again!). Not just currency-based censorship evasion, but internet domain censorship evasion as well, through Namecoin and .bit domains. At current, it's not fully operational for most users -- though it will be in time. These new domains are the next internet frontier -- providing complete immunity to interference by nefarious third parties.

7. Greatly improved personal data security. You could say that this has been available ever since PGP was introduced, but the blockchain has made it much easier and much better. Using a Bitcoin address to verify yourself, as in onename.io, and then using that account as your authentication for many others is a much more secure system than the currently common "Connect with Facebook/Twitter/Google+".

END

I say it again...HMMM.

If the West shuts Russia out of the SWIFT system BITCION or a system using the BITCION BLOCKCHAIN may be the best alternative out there.

AND JUST THINK OF THE BITCOIN PRICE IF RUSSIA (or any other country) TURNS TO BITCOIN AND AWAY FROM THE WESTERN BANKSTERS!!

We are talking in the $MILLIONS per coin if something like that were to happen because there is not enough current holders of bitcoin for large players to get in quickly.

Do I think it will happen?

If the West shuts Russia out of the SWIFT system I think it will be a good possibility.

It's coalesced! And don't forget a senseless road is rooty post. Haven't seen one in a while.
        END

jj states "I just talked with my boss...."

I hear you just got 2 weeks paid vacation. Not only that, double the pay for vacation. And electricity doesn't dismiss, it is discharged. Discharged is best.

Wonder if I contact David Merrill if he helps with gas pains?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This jim guy contacting merrill is acken to jtt's sanitized "victories" which proves nothing.

All I know is jim contacted merrill.....this says nothing that merrill was the cause of the case being dismissed.
        Theres a lot of presumption going on.

I just talked with my boss....I wonder if that will cause someones case to be dismissed?

"JIM'S CASE IS DISMISSED

Just in. Custer County, Colorado: The creator of Bishop's Castle, Jim Roland, was facing some serious charges this summer - Menacing, Disorderly Conduct, Prohibited Use of Weapons, Obstructing a Peace Officer & Resisting Arrest. But rather than hiring a defense attorney (who would have had him prosecuted) he contacted David Merrill. Patriots win again!"

Dude must've said in court "by god don't make me bring some lawful money in here. Or I can stamp every paper here lawful money."

JIM'S CASE IS DISMISSED

Just in. Custer County, Colorado: The creator of Bishop's Castle, Jim Roland, was facing some serious charges this summer - Menacing, Disorderly Conduct, Prohibited Use of Weapons, Obstructing a Peace Officer & Resisting Arrest. But rather than hiring a defense attorney (who would have had him prosecuted) he contacted David Merrill. Patriots win again!

Hey, thanks for outing your STSC personas: "ohiofoiarequest" & "ag maniac"
        Appreciate it.

If it's not too much to ask - now have your "No value assured" persona post something random ... along with a picture.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 409 410

Feedback and Knowledge Base