I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

8,927 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7386 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

johnsuxbest, if you're a ctcwarrior then you should have a posting on Losthorizons.com
        What's your forum name so I can be inspired by your victory? Maybe D. Merrill has a victory there too. Perhaps he's using Pete's site to save band width.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Funny.....Petes been in jail for his scam.
        And Merrill himself has never procured a refund.

And john has never shown any refund either.

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we move into the season of Thanksgiving, let's give thanks to ...
        Famspear (Brainsmurfy76), the founder of quatloser.com and his legion of agents. Shall we recount our blessings? Through his disinfo & ridicule of

1) Pete Hendrickson, I stopped paying income taxes
        2) David Merrill, I began redeeming LAWFUL MONEY and sealed the long-term success of above
        3) Myself, he validated the truth of my path

He fully infiltrated Pete's forum to confirm the dangerous truth of LAWFUL MONEY by bashing it.
        With his undying support for central banking (Fed Reserve) by villainizing gold, silver & bitcoin he revealed who he works for (Banksters). Which prompted us to fight the banks at every turn, whether through:

* lawful money redemption; avoiding income tax legally (annual savings $7500)
        * Cashing out retirement accounts into lawful money (cha-ching!)
        * Buying commodities & transacting in same (undisclosed profits)
        * Suing the debt collectors for violations for FDCPA (undisclosed profits)
        * Stop paying the mortgage (annual savings $15,000) 3 years ago while keeping the home thanks to Mr Merrill's statutory abatement.
        * Watching the bank pay my real estate taxes http://jesse2012.com//mortgagetx.jpg (unexpected blessing!)

Thank you Jay! And I must thank ...

The Relentless, Anonymous Brilliance of the American Patriots.
        http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/2014/11/18/gray2.jpg

They dont talk much about redeeming....guess it doesnt work very well judging that theres no victories.

You should go and join up over at savingtosuitorsclub.net brainy.

Posts some questions as to where the victories are.

Jim Willie: Fed Launches STEALTH QE4 Through TOKYO- Currency Reset & New Gold Standard Imminent!

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/jim-willie-fed-launches-stealth-qe4-through-tokyo-currency-reset-new-gold-standard-imminent/

The Fed Reserve Dollar is fast losing its integrity, during a dangerous global rejection episode. Therefore, QE must be exported, the easy candidate Japan. Call it Operation Tokyo Twist.

The Fraud Dollar is in the final death throes, and the entire world knows it.

That gold and silver bullion prices are rigged is obvious. Demand is high, and supply is constrained; yet prices are falling. The US mint cannot keep up with the demand for silver eagles and has suspended sales. The Canadian mint is rationing the supply of silver maple leafs. Asian demand for gold, especially from China, is at record levels.

The third quarter, 2014, was the 15th consecutive quarter of net purchases of gold by central banks. Dave Kranzler reports that in the past eight months, 101 tonnes have been drained from GLD, an indication that there is a gold shortage for delivery to physical purchasers. The declining futures price, which is established in a paper market where contracts are settled in cash, not in gold, is inconsistent with rising demand and constrained supply and is a clear indication of price rigging by US authorities.

The extent of financial corruption involving collusion between the mega-banks and the financial authorities is unfathomable. The Western financial system is a house of cards resting on corruption.
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-16/paul-craig-roberts-global-financial-system-house-cards-resting-corruption

11/16/14 Patriots Beat Quatlosers Again

"...also wanted to let you know I am now 'addicted' to non-endorsing The Fed and redeeming in lawful money per 12USC14..."

I wonder how BrainSmurfy's campaign to get Congress to repeal 12 USC 411 and get LAWFUL MONEY on the Frivolous List is panning out?

http://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals/The-Truth-About-Frivolous-Tax-Arguments-Section-I-A-to-C

3.a Contention: Paycheck redeemed in Lawful Money is not income.
        http://www.ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg

Proponents of this contention are correct but we here at the bankster's IRS would rather you did NOT know about that.

Silly boy, what am I to do with gold? You want my money for some gold? Sounds like what a rich banker would request. Fess up johnsuxbest. Just bought gas at a 7/11, took FRN's easily. Didn't see a gold exchange program.

Dang Saint Louis destroying Broncos without the formerly great Sooners QB Sam Bradford.

SpamFear, I was bored so I went back to see how long you've been crying "the sky is falling". The following is kinda close but just shows how long you've been promoting your buy gold scheme.

johnthetaxist commented · July 08, 2009 22:33 · Flag as inappropriate
        ------"The Federal Reserve System was created by an Act of Congress in 1913."
        Yep, and that pretty much marked the beginning of a long-range plan to destroy the US as a free and independent republic. Fortunately, The Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 is gaining traction.
        http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUSN0838111520090708

Bad Guys Begin Plan to Villainize Gold and Silver

This END GAME is turning very, very nasty and the potential for all out war breaking out, despite attempts at a smooth transition, is very likely at this point. Not only that but the Bad Guys still have many tricks they can pull out of their sleeve..like making gold and silver illegal to own in the countries they control. Yes, the United States is one of the countries they currently control.

If they do attempt to thwart the gold and silver movement in the USA I don't think it will be very successful as it will shine a light on their true motives as gold and silver skyrocket in price in places that controls and confiscation are not taking place.

That is why it is so important to have your metal in your own possession so YOU can make the decision to either comply with the Bad Guy's laws of not owning gold and silver or stand up an NOT COMPLY with their law.

Will it happen? I really don't know as the Good Guys seem to have the upper hand with all this BAD news coming out lately for the BAD Guys but they are definitely setting the stage for villainizing gold and silver.

Here's where it is starting in earnest. ISIS (the Bad Guys creation and under Bad Guy control) is promoting a new gold and silver coin standard...

Now ISIS wants to introduce its own currency: Plans to bring back solid gold and silver dinar coins announced in Iraqi mosques
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2829097/Now-ISIS-wants-introduce-currency-Plans-bring-solid-gold-silver-dinar-coins-announced-Iraqi-mosques.html

- ISIS said to be planning to introduce its own currency to areas it controls

- Militants allegedly want to bring back the dinar - an ancient Islamic currency - The original dinar currency consisted of purely gold and silver round coins

ISIS wants to introduce its own currency and plans to bring back solid gold and silver dinar coins, it has emerged.

The Middle East terror group apparently wants to introduce its own Islamic currency as part of its attempts to solidify its makeshift caliphate.

Militants are said to want to bring back the original dinar, which is an ancient currency from early Islam, and religious figures in Mosul and Iraq's Nineveh province have apparently announced its return in mosques.

The currency known as the dinar, which once consisted purely of gold and silver coins, is today used by a variety of countries, but the coins are created from different materials to the originals.

However, the jihadi group is understood to be planning to return to the original gold and silver coins, which were first introduced during the Caliphate of Uthman in 634 CE.

The original Islamic dinar was a gold coin which was the weight of gold equivalent to 4.3 grams. Its silver counterpart, known as the Islamic dirham, was a silver coin equal in weight to 3 grams of silver.

Both were round in shape and one side of the coin was typically stamped with an Islamic message, while the other side featured the date of minting and the country's ruler.

While ISIS has yet to confirm the introduction of its currency, social media is awash with claims that leading religious figures announced the plans during recent prayers in Mosul and Nineveh province.

It is believed the terror outfit wants to use the independent currency in areas it controls as part of its war on the West.

The currency, which could be introduced within the next few weeks, will involve changing from regular dinars and Lira to golden dinars and silver dirhams.

Last month, it emerged that ISIS, which also goes by the name Islamic State, is raking in money at a remarkable rate - earning about $1million a day from black market oil sales alone.

The group extracts oil from territory captured across Syria and Iraq, and sells it to smugglers.

David Cohen, who leads the Treasury Department's effort to undermine the Islamic State's finances, said the extremists also get several million dollars a month from wealthy donors, extortion rackets and other criminal activities, such as robbing banks.

In addition, he said the group has taken in at least $20million in ransom payments this year from kidnappings.

Mr Cohen said ISIS, which is led by Iraqi Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,obtains the vast majority of its revenues through local criminal and terrorist activities.

END

Yes, there are many metal commentators stating that this is a good thing for the return of a gold/silver standard but I'm in the exact opposite camp.

Knowing that the Bad Guys control ISIS and the very LAST thing they want is a free monetary market in gold and silver to replace their fiat money - it's fairly obvious to me that this is a PLOY to place gold and silver under the blanket of TERRORIST MONEY. Bad money used by bad people to do bad things.

Watch for the Bad Guys to promote this concept over the next few months.

After I mentioned Trevor Knight, he gets injured. He will rise again! Best QB in college and even better than the national leagues QB's. This has nothing to do with this topic like JohnTT's posts. :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 356 357

Feedback and Knowledge Base