I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

9,448 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7713 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It must be a bug as it won't post here even with the h t t p : // www part. But I searched it without that part and it came up as top choice in search results. Yes that iwarrior is funny.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

heck this site out brainy........you'll laugh your ass off at johnny and Merrill.

Combine the address back together as it wont allow me to post if I don't separate like I did.

http://ww w.community.defend independence.us/view topic.php?f=155&t=564

Why would a "warrior" mock the Waltners? They felt the need to go into an inferior court and ask for permission for something. Some people just like to argue their position so let them have that right. At least they tried. Dare you johnthetaxist to take your Lawful Money theory into a tax court. Ya know what, that's a great idea. You want to help prove LM, do what they did then get back to me with results. Hell, I would be willing to help with costs.

yeah they wanted money for their info.
        When ever I come across a site that charges I post they are scammers and not real true patriots to charge what should be free.
        Freedoms shouldn't come with a $$$ price.
        If I saw a poisonous snake next to you...I'd freely tell you to get the heck out of there quickly and help you in doing so.
        I do not charge a dime for information that every American should know to keep themselves free of tyrants....but some people do

They were former LH members...TDL is the ring leader who believes hes something special.
        Hes not!
        I think my thread is still there with most of what I have told here....but they wanted me to write a huge book explaining it all...?
        Why?
        It was all there on their forum in black and white but they didn't want to actually read it...so I told TDL....to take a hike...I wasn't going to go through hoops to continue to post on his site..... and he booted me.
        Of course john finally showed up stalking me and did everything he could to stop me from going further.

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for those data bits, Famspear. I always liked TDL and his research.

Our future and the future of our children have been doubly mortgaged by the wonderful profiteering schemes of the last eight years, mortgaged on a larger scale than ever before. It is simply a larger installment of the great profiteering game, growing in its burden all the time and forcing us into greater and greater debt, debt that can never be paid under the present system of finance; but, on the contrary, will increase until by its own excesses it breaks down by forcing its own repudiation [i.e. Debt Jubilee]. It cannot much longer stand the strain imposed by its own plan.
        --------------------
        Did I ever tell you I stopped paying the mortgage ... years ago ... thanks in no small part to your disinfo campaign, quatloser? That backfired nicely.

I gather codebusters is like some church spin off when a few members get mad. Are they former LH members who got mad or were just infiltraters looking for a profit? Last I researched it they had a lil info but the good part you had to pay for. Who knows, probably one of the sites johnthetaxist is part of to gather peoples data.

yeah codebusters...that site is a joke.
        They booted me after wanting me to basically write a book about what I know and then it would be reviewed by them before I could post anything more .......and they take all the credit....fuck them!
        I told TDL he's a jack ass.......and what have transcripts ever done for any of his followers anyway?
        Absolutely nothing!
        TDL is still as clueless as he was from the beginning.

Congress is in on the FR/TAX SCAM, clearly. Fortunately, we don't have to use Congress' private Fed Reserve currency. We can demand public money, lawful money. Remedy from elastic currency is written into law: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6fxC5CXMg That's what I do http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg and that's why I'm a successful NONtaxpayer 7 years running. http://www.ctcwarrior.com/SSA_2014_3.jpg

Now that you've brought out your BSman & TallyGoober personas at LostHorizons, you need to goto Codebusters, another of your Theater of Operations, and leave some .... droppings.

"GET OUTTA THE FED RESERVE SYSTEM TODAY!"?
        Call Congress, they'll get right on that I'm sure.

Who's this Famspear? Anyway, I see you're trolling LH to see your work. Sorry I tried to tally up your posts but you've been erased a few times. Your Pottapauq persona has no data posted, Homie Libra and Patriot1 deleted. Your other personas are quiet lately.
        I just did a courtesy hello to TallyGator on LH. Left this link for others to see and come here and hear some truth about the W-4 and also to show johnthetaxist as being very misinformed.
        You like to infiltrate and take on others identities so much I bet you're as I on another forum. I can see it now, RainyTurf on a football topic. I'm so cool I'm flattered yet disgusted you stalk me while using your barrel of jergens lotion.
        I have been skeptical of the LH forum moderator databrain who's been lost at c (lol) for 7 months. Think I and TG upset him for confronting him about dropping the ball. Maybe he's just a nice sensitive fella and is afraid to be harsh towards fakers like johnthetaxist. But that is what a true patriot does. I have the bizzles to call one out for not squashing homie bs.

Dear Patriot:

As first reported by Forbes, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) dropped a bomb in its October Fiscal Monitor Report. The report paints a dire picture for high-debt nations that fail to aggressively "mobilize domestic revenue," which is code for "aggressively tax its citizens." It goes on to build a case for drastic measures and recommends a series of escalating income and consumption tax increases - culminating in the direct confiscation of assets. Why is the IMF proposing this? Because global governments and central banks pumped trillions of dollars of YOUR money into the banks and stock market over the last several years, catapulting public debts to tens of TRILLIONS of dollars. But now, governments and central banks can no longer sustain these debt levels, and global wealth confiscation is their only way to maintain the Ponzi scheme. So it's more apparent than ever, if you want to keep your savings & retirement out of the hands of desperate governments, there's only one thing you can do...
        GET OUTTA THE FED RESERVE SYSTEM TODAY!
        http://jesse2012.com/endthefed.jpg

Judging from his posts, Pottapaug1938 is losing his mind. And Famspear is content to let him go to his grave thinking he was on the GoodGuy side! But we know he was (and IS) complicit in protecting the World's Biggest SCAM ... the bank & tax scam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
        Potty is one of the few who hasn't figured it out ... like all those other quatlosers who left. Who realized what a liar Famspear was and took off, never to be seen at the Q again.

These "please help, Any help or suggestions" posts of Famspear's at LH serve as probes. He's wants to know if any Warriors are left, or will he just be typing to a vacant forum.
        The Alliance knows why you stopped posting there, BSman!
        http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3050

FAMSPEAR, You're neglecting your theater of operation known as LH Forum. No disinfo agent poosts for a whole week! C'mon, let's get with the propaganda program...

"I have been a disinfo agent for years. I am being levied for 2000-2011 tax years. OK not really but I've been a compulsive liar for years ... and I can't stop now. I have been put with an agent that handles "Tax Protestors.

Any help or suggestions?
        http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3050

Unbelievable! I just saw a work truck (pickup) named Libra Electric. Was neat for me as I chat with an electrician and a persona named Libra.
        Almost 2015. It won't be another victory in LM for johnthetaxist but what is more credible will be the hover boards, flying cars and self drying jackets. Gonna be awesome to fuel the car with trash into the Mr. Fusion.
        On Social Security, I've studied every aspect of the internal revenue codes about foreign nationals, aliens or whatever and it all comes back to the W-4 as you mention. It is all encompassing to those who are eligible for that privilege. All the SS# does is easily state you're qualified so just add yourself to the scheme.
        Regarding the special fella johnthetaxist, he tries so hard but won't admit he's in error. I think it's pride. He just wants out of the federal reserve contract even though by using FRN's isn't a contract. "They" have you convinced, johnthetaxist. "They're" mind F'ing you.

Love the bullshit jon.
        Theres no taxes taken out because that was an option in the software....not because of lawful money.

Hahahahaha....you are certaintly a toad.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 372 373

Feedback and Knowledge Base