I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

10,811 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9192 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mother of all crashes will come from the derivative markets and bank assets will freeze-up closing any escape route for those still "in the system". Banks will not function and without them brokerages and exchanges will not function and the system will come to a grinding halt. This is what almost happened in October 2008 - REMEMBER? - but Hank Paulson went to Congress and asked for a bailout. It was initially rejected but then he scared Congress into bailing out the world. That was my WTF - wakeup moment - REMEMBER? When I discovered the Federal Reserve monetary system was a Ponzi scam. Debt notes as money. AND THEN discovered Pete HENDRICKSON and the Income Tax was a scam too. And then discovered YOUR LEGION OF FAKE USERS! REMEMBER? All over the internet... Your disinfo led me straight to David Merrill and permanent victory over the banksters INCOME TAX! REMEMBER? Talk about massive fail on your part, Jay. In retrospect the bank bailout is still seen by 99% of the population as a HUGE MISTAKE and they have vowed to NEVER let it happen again. This time ...
        Who ya gonna call?
        Fed Reserve Act remedy video ▶ www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6fxC5CXMg

• jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmmmmmm..............havent been over to stsc in months.
        Yep....as suspected..........no victories.

All I see are reports of IRS trouble, banks saying to stop the 12usc411 stanping......blah blah blah!

And as usual ......dmvp is making up all kinds of excuses as to why.........freaken retardooooo!

Default will occur in silver market first, not gold. Physical supplies are the tightest we’ve ever seen. The supply side has not caught up since the US Mint suspension of sales in early July, in fact, it has gotten worse. Premiums and delays have increased on all silver products. Acute shortages have gone worse, with the official mints announcing suspended sales. Jim says gold fights the political battles, but silver will take away the majority of the spoils (2x VS 3x). JPMorgan is on list of Authorized Purchasers to steal supply, just like GLD/SLV funds. The third largest US wholesaler & distributor with 21 warehouses has been cleaned out of ALL silver. Live product dealers are all sold out, coin dealer shows are empty of silver coins and Johnson Matthey & Engelhard went No Offer on 100-oz bars. German gold demand is twice that of the US, and Eastern gold demand is twice the West. Shanghai gold demand is over 73 tons per week (steadily over 50 tons/wk). India gold demand is up 61% in April & May 2015 (versus same months 2014).

Jim Willie - We Are At War
        https://www.perpetualassets.com/news/2015/08/27/we-are-at-war/

• JohntheConnoristJohntheConnorist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

jesse jamesjesse james commented · August 28, 2015 08:52 · Flag as inappropriate
        Hahahahahahaha........everyone who knows your bullshit knows you control your own reporting.
        You're not bullshitting anyone. You said it yourself...you control your reporting to your other companies you deal in. Its just a big circle scam.

Has Greenspan Finally Given the Banksters Enough Rope to Hang Themselves?

It's impossible to analyze the upcoming Global Monetary Implosion without understanding just how much behind the scenes manipulation has been going on since the late 1960's & early 1970's. This time period was the beginning of the Computer Controlled monetary system and the reason that the US has been able run a totally unbacked fiat system for over 40 years...a feat attempted many times in the past but never to last.

The key flaw to any unbacked fiat monetary system is human nature. If you give someone the ability to create their own money they will invariably create so much of it that it ultimately destroys it's own purchasing power.

And the end is never pretty.

In the early 1970's, under the tutelage of Federal Reserve Chairman Arthur Burns, Alan Greenspan and Stephen Devaux set out to do what many deemed impossible - remove the Banking Cabal and return the United States to a true Gold Standard. In order to accomplish this all activities had to be done behind the scenes, in secret, so you won't read about this anywhere in the mainstream press.

Having been heavily involved with computer programming since the 1950's (Greenspan partially blamed himself for the Y2K problem) and with access to the fastest computer systems of the time within the US Government, Alan Greenspan was able to write computer models to rig markets and control the system. He maintained this control, for the most part, all the way up to the late 1980's when he was placed by Ronald Reagan as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve System. Once in office he instructed his computer models to destroy the artificial system he had constructed (thus the COMPUTER GENERATED stock market crash on October 19, 1987 - 2 months after Greenspan was appointed.)

That was the idea at least...of course it didn't go quite to plan but in the Fall of 2015 the crash of the Global Monetary System will be attempted once again.
        This time... we're READY for it...

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/101.cfm

• jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hahahahahahaha........everyone who knows your bullshit knows you control your own reporting.
        You're not bullshitting anyone. You said it yourself...you control your reporting to your other companies you deal in. Its just a big circle scam.

Today, I am astounded at my good fortune. Discovering the key to the scam ... beating it ... and now watching the quatlosers Banking Cabal collapse in real time. Amazing.
        And to think Jay/Famspear & his legion of fake personas fast-tracked me to instant success via disinfo... truly amazing.
        http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1385-Patriots-win-again-2013-lawful-money-tax-filing

• JohntheConnoristJohntheConnorist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

6 more months! JohnTT, where are the Lawful Money victories you brag about?
        The Golden Calf false idol (Stock Market) is back up. Johnthetaxist you didn't create it, don't worship it nor worry about it.

If you are waiting for a signal that a global wholesale silver shortage has begun, it will likely be too late to acquire physical metal. Why? Because it has never happened before. So, when the world bond and stock markets finally collapse under a mountain of paper, leverage and debt, we will witness one hell of a GLOBAL RUN ON SILVER.

When this occurs, individuals running to their local coin shop or calling a precious metal dealer on the phone requesting to “get sum silver”, will find out there are hundreds of poor slobs waiting in line before them. Now, when I say “poor slobs”, I am not being derogatory here. I am just using a term suitable for the masses by the banking elite.
        http://srsroccoreport.com/when-the-global-silver-shortage-arrives-it-will-be-too-late/when-the-global-silver-shortage-arrives-it-will-be-too-late/

My entry into the world of secret societies started after I publicly warned the Asians that SARS was a biological weapon targeted at them. A murder contract was taken out on me by the Neo-con Khazarian Bush administration because of this and my exposure of 911 truth and other journalistic activities.

The first secret group to contact me after this contract was taken out was sent by Henry Kissinger via former Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka. The envoy they sent, a self-described assassin, said he represented “the elders of Zion.” He told me (and I have this on tape) they needed to kill 90% of the world’s population through disease and starvation in order to “save the environment.” His group offered me great wealth and the position of Finance Minister of Japan if I agreed to go along with their genocidal plans. This is the group I now refer to as the Khazarian mafia. Their ring-leaders now include the Bush/Clinton crime family, Sheldon Adelson, Benyamin Netanyahu, the Rockefellers and most of the American side of the Federal Reserve Board.
        http://geopolitics.co/2015/08/24/a-review-of-the-current-alliances-of-secret-societies-and-visible-power-centers/

We now know Federal Reserve currency is the nexus to privilege making many Americans liable for the Income Tax that I escaped in 2008 by using U.S. notes instead. I demanded Lawful Money instead of toxic FRNs by making use of the remedy found in Section 16 of the FR Act codified at 12 USC 411. I should know, I successfully escaped the scam in 2008 by redeeming Lawful Money of the U.S. http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1405-Get-Your-Billions-Back-America-2014

We also know why Famspear and his legion of personas infiltrate the forums and badmouth everyone who escapes the income tax - he works for the banksters. He shills for the American side of the Federal Reserve, following nontaxpayers to the ends of the internet, protecting the bank scam.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 446 447

Feedback and Knowledge Base