I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

10,580 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9041 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep...its always 6 more months away.....been reading the doom for years and it always 6 months away.
        And no JTT............"We the People" will not be there to stop them.

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My detractors think I am naive to believe the Bad Guys can be taken out. They think there are not enough awake and aware people in the United States to force the change. They think that when faced with the difficult choice between Safety and Liberty that the "Sheeple" will simply stay on the couch and let the Bad Guys run the show.

My detractors are wrong.

This week at a California Senate Health Meeting to vote on a bill called SB277 which would REQUIRE all students in Public and Private Schools to be fully vaccinated with all the government mandated child vaccinations, THE PEOPLE SHOWED UP IN MASS TO VOICE THEIR OPPOSITION. (watch the whole 2:24 second video as the emotional impact kicks in around 1:00 when you realize this line does not end...and will not end until we are ALL standing in it!:)

https://youtu.be/2S5--UNE1sA

Mothers, Fathers, Children, Doctors, Lawyers, Welders, Teachers, Conscientious Objectors and on and on. These people are "We The People" that are so predominantly referred to in our beloved: Constitution of the United States!

"We The People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

This video gave me the chills, warmed my heart and reminded me that Americans ARE READY to stand up and fight for what we believe is right. WE will NOT stay on the couch when we have a JUST CAUSE.

The next banking crisis is just around the corner and this one will be the Mother of All Crashes. The Bad Guys will come crawling to the US Congress once again for a bailout but this time they will be met on the steps of Congress by WE THE PEOPLE!

We are here. We are ready. WE ARE THE CONTROLLERS OF OUR OWN FUTURE.

World's Largest Derivative Holder Bracing For Imminent Implosion

The largest derivative holder in the world, Deutsche Bank, is holding emergency meetings this week to decide the future of it's structure. It's not getting much press but word on the street is they will try to separate the retail banking arm from the behemoth derivative operation. They will say it's just a restructuring but we all know that the derivative complex is coming unglued in Europe and Deutsche Bank is knee deep in it.

Here's the mainstream media's first glimpse at the plan...

Deutsche Bank aims for strategy decision next week
        http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/13/uk-deutsche-bank-strategy-idUSKBN0N41WW20150413

(Reuters) - Deutsche Bank's (DBKGn.DE) management board aims to decide on its future business model next week and present its strategy at an extraordinary meeting of its supervisory board on April 24,, Handelsblatt newspaper reported on Monday without citing sources.

If supervisory board questions can be answered quickly, the strategy could be made public on April 29 alongside first-quarter earnings figures, the paper said, adding that the management board has yet to reach a consensus on the business model.

Germany's biggest lender has said it is reviewing multiple options to create a sustainable strategy that will take the bank to 2018 and beyond.

A Deutsche Bank spokesman on Monday repeated that it planned to make more detailed information public in the second quarter.

Two sources familiar with Deutsche Bank's internal discussions told Reuters on March 21 that the lender's retail operations would bear the brunt of its planned restructuring and would most likely be spun off in a stock market listing.

END

A few comments on this short article:

1) Why is it so rushed and "extraordinary"?

2) Why are drastic changes being made just to get them through 2018?

3) Why the spinoff of retail banking?

4) Why no mention of their $75 Trillion derivative position?

5) Why does this meeting correspond with the expected default by Greece at the end of April?

That's a whole lot of "WHYS" and they are all pointing to the same conclusion...

Deutsche Bank is ABOUT TO BLOW!!

A tell-tale sign that a Too Big To Fail is about to go under is the fleeing of their traders and taht is exactly what's happening at Deutsche Bank...

Deutsche Bank Said to Lose Traders as Strategy Review Looms
        http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-15/deutsche-bank-said-to-lose-fixed-income-traders-as-review-looms

Jonathan Pope, who traded currencies including the South African rand, and Michael Ford, who specialized in the euro, both left Deutsche Bank, said the person, who asked not to be identified because the matter is private. Pope left the bank in March, according to Financial Conduct Authority records.

The departures add to more than a dozen employees in fixed income who have left Deutsche Bank in the past six months before a strategy review to be announced by June. The German lender is considering options including cutting its trading businesses to boost earnings, a person familiar said last month.

How many times have I said this..."Highly paid traders don't leave at the tops of the market - they leave moments before the markets crash!"

And when the largest derivative holder in the world defaults on $75 Trillion in derivatives you can bet there are quite a few gold and silver stink bombs in that pile...not that it matters.

If Deutsche Bank blows you can kiss every other financial institution goodbye.

No wonder they failed the latest US "Stress Test"!

Santander and Deutsche Bank fail US 'stress tests'
        http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31843429

We were warned the Europe will go first and then take down the rest of the Global Monetary System.

It's happening.

Yep the most damaging "turning point" for LM is pinpointed at the level of 1040s filed one year after chapter 21 (social security) was intorduced in title 26 for tax 1940.
        It went from 7 million to 14 million filed tax returns and has climbed expotentially ever since.
        Not so for frn;s and LM in 1913.

Good try grasshopper but you failed as history proves you a fool.

By now it's clear that the federal income tax is an excise tax on privileged FEDERAL RESERVE currency. As my 8 year victory makes clear - avoid the FR currency - avoid the tax. Lawful money of the US is NOT Federal Reserve currency.

There are certain turning points in society which pinpoint when the world changed. They can be Grand Events such as the Twin Towers imploding on 911 or they can be small acts by an individual such as the student standing in front of a tank in Tiananmen Square - China. Whatever the event - they can be pictured in our minds for decades following and they clearly mark the moment when life changed.

Yesterday - such a moment occurred and the form and vehicle of protest against bankers will never be the same... http://rt.com/news/249925-ecb-dictatorship-draghi-protest/ Gotta love that!

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1547.cfm

Thats a lot "LM" failures in that there link Brainy.

Also, In that link it talks about 12usc 411 still on the books.
        I suspect its still on the books because the gold standard was "suspended"....not repealed.

When they repeal a law they remove it from the Title all together, but mark that statute as "repealed".

Who do they say you are?
        Thats easy.....a half wit idiot, a scammer, liar and a cheat.
        I havent run across anyone saying anything good about you. You've been banned everywhere.

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's true he's banned everywhere, I'm willing to be entertained. If he wants to try to convince me about Lawful Money. So how does it go again? Stamp the Bitcoin with section.....?

18 months for doreen at club fed for using CtC.
        A life time perma ban for JTT at STSC......priceless!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 438 439

Feedback and Knowledge Base