I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

10,460 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8789 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

looking like HSBC has been a naughty bank...

"According to the WSJ, "prosecutors in the Justice Department’s antitrust division are scrutinizing the price-setting process for gold, silver, platinum and palladium in London, while the Commodity Futures Trading Commission has opened a civil investigation, these people said. The agencies have made initial requests for information, including a subpoena from the CFTC to HSBC Holdings PLC related to precious-metals trading, the bank said in its annual report Monday."
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/ten-banks-including-jpm-goldman-deutsche-barclays-socgen-and-ubs-probed-gold-rigging

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a lot of hype about a pipeline. Other than some jobs, how will America as a whole or the States it goes through benefit? Will there be an excise tax on the companies for the privilege of it in America? The Gulf has oil already. JohnTT, will it be 'Lawful Oil'?

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no quirky comment today. Continue on. P.s. Liam Neeson does too many movies too close to the previous one.

• jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have admitted nothing of the kind.
        It is you who has admitted multiple times and have shown your ss report that you havent been harrassed by the IRS ever since your ss report purported -0- income.

Admit it....your my SS poster boy jtt!
        You're my little bitch jtt....and you know you're my little bitch just as brainy knows you're my little bitch.

The laws agree and even from time to time some quatloosers make a slip and say you cannot get any benefit of the government if you dont participate..

What kind of special retard are you to think that someone elses report will validate it for you when you have yours showing -0- right in front of you?

Are you that insecure about yourself?

Then you should be able to show you've used your own research into Social Security to escape it, no?

Look at the little retard go...Hahahahahahahahaha.

You think by cut pasting statement that retarded is going to get under my skin?
        You're a bigger ass clown than I first thought.

You really think people are reading that crap when you cant prove any of it?
        The only thing you prove is my research into Social Security is the reason why Americans are taxed on their labor......by showing your SS report purporting -0- credits.

In 2008 I learned our monetary system, the Federal Reserve, was a fraud. The banksters had conned most everyone to give up use of money in favor of their 'currency.' Long ago, most of America stopped using lawful money and began using fiat - FR currency; probably thinking it was govt money! Your endorsement of Fed Reserve credit keeps you shackled to the Fed Reserve Districts and therefore you owe excise tax (income tax) for that privilege. All FRNs are borrowed into existence. Borrowers' signature on the note allowed the bank to create new FR currency in the amount of the loan; expanding the money supply. In fact, it's right there in the Fed Reserve Act -- "elastic currency." I read Pete's CRACKING THE CODE book, filed a knowledgeable return for TY2008 and received an entire federal refund of everything paid-in. http://jesse2012.com/refund.jpg I have not paid a dime in federal tax since 2007, this despite receiving 1099 info returns for some years in between. I'm now on my EIGHTH (8th) consecutive year as a successful NONtaxpayer. Thank you!

I also learned Pete's LostHorizons.com forum was fully infiltrated & dominated by disinformation agents. These agents, like 'BankSmurfy76,' 'TallyGator' and 'craneman3355' are sent out all over the internet, sent to infiltrate online forums, disguised as freedom fighters but of course, tasked with keeping the greatest SCAM in the history of mankind alive. I reverse engineered their disinfo, discovered DAVID MERRILL was a genius, and began redeeming my paychecks into LAWFUL MONEY pursuant to 12 U.S.C. § 411. http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg This discovery sealed my victory over the IRS and this strategy of REDEEMING LAWFUL MONEY has been confirmed in 5 victorious federal filings as eye-witness to the wet ink filings (the IRS ran away screaming) and over & over again by Famspear/BrainySmurf and his legion of disinfo agents in multiple derogatory postings (droppings). Americans are fed a staggering amount of BS everyday (he's not called BS76 for nothing). "jesse james" & BS76 provide a fascinating study into the mind of a propagandist.
        They think the entire tax scam can be kept alive with lies, bluff & PR.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6fxC5CXMg

Yep....your butt is sore.
        Must have thought you were invincible to banning at your home website ey?
        Learn something new every day dont you jtt?
        I bet being stupid and foolish is a learning experience meant for the most stubborn idiots.

LOL!...you have a knack for completely destroying yourself.

PS....your childish attacks bounce right off me...

and I must say ... you looked awesome in that red carpet dress. Really throwing it all out there! Stunning. Back to you, Robin.

smatter jtt?
        Your butt sore?

Like I said.......your prolem is in your head.......so go get it fixed!

Congrats on your Academy award. What was it again? Most Versatile Actor ... for playing 197 users simultaneously?

I guess what you lack in quality is made up for in quantity.

Ever thought for a minute that maybe the common denominater of being banned is...........YOU?

I see your johnycash persona has been bannished from stsc....MUhaaaaaa!!

All but bannished from LH and now starting to get bannished on yet another website.
        How much longer before you accuse everyone on the stsc is me?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 426 427

Feedback and Knowledge Base