I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

8,956 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7428 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I am thankful for...

a loving GOD and her magnificent creation.

my loving FAMILY & FRIENDS.

G. EDWARD GRIFFIN for showing the Federal Reserve monetary system is a giant fraud.

PETE HENDRICKSON for revealing the income tax scam is optional; the tax code is written to mislead, and Title 26 potentially doesn't even apply to me.

DAVID MERRILL & the brain trust for giving us the missing piece - lawful money remedy. By demandng lawful money per 12 USC 411 I am outside the federal reserve districts and a successful NONtaxpayer since 2008.

attorney RICH DIMARE who agrees with MERRILL; the income tax is an avoidable excise tax on incoming transfer of FRNs. Remedy is LAWFUL MONEY.

the many quatloser personas who scour the web to denounce the above & myself. Agents like BrainyFart76, craneman, stein51, & TallyGator to name just a few, have validated the danger (to their bank boss) of LAWFUL MONEY truth and served as homing beacons who fast-tracked me to success with their disinfo, lies & ridicule.

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy Thanksgiving to all or the few here. Ya know any store will accept FRN's for a turkey? It's amazing me and family have done this for years. It has coalesced.

As anonymous JJ says, the key is in 26 USC 3111. Has nothing to do with what you call it, if it's "income" it's taxable.

Fortunately for we patriots, money is not limited to legal tender.

"What are the benefits of Bitcoin for consumers?
        You have complete control over your bitcoin, so your bitcoin account isn’t tied to any financial institutions, can’t be frozen and carries lower transaction fees than most major credit cards."
        [Translation: banksters can't rob you blind; that's why they hate bitcoin!]

http://dell.com/bitcoin
        http://www.overstock.com/bitcoin-bestsellers

FearSpam (JohnTT) are you out protesting Ferguson? You know it was organized by the bankers, right? I'd like to protest but I'm white. Not only that, I have work, sleep and family to tend to.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was at the pathetic old woman abuser's website again...and I'm almost certain our johnny here is david douchebag merrill vanpelt.

Merrill doesn't have many followers so I'm speculating hes masquerading at many puppets from his mommy's basement.

As usual...nothing in the link remotely suggesting the reserve system is what causes the federal income taxes.
        You're batting a big fat ZERO johnny!

Hahahaha.....hes a salesman for his sea food bussiness...that's all.

doesn't even follow his own words....what a pillar advocate of lawful money.
        What a freaken joke!

SpamFear (JohnTT) , you didn't have enough credibility to stay on LH. That's pathetic to be blocked by the man you praise. Maybe he was insulted because you paired him up with D.M.
        I'm pleased to announce my 7+ years of using FRN's. What started out about age 16 has coalesced into a successful career of being paid.

And who's ignorant quote is that?
        Yours or david merrill vanpelts because no one is dumb enough to say that except you two ignorant fools?

And no link to who said it....just more bullshit from the resident fool.

Hey did david merrill vanpelt ever move out of his mothers basement?
        Makes one wonder what the authorities were thinking to continue allowing david to live with his mommy nafter being in court for abusing hios own mommy.
        After all he was found incompetent by a doctor to stand trial for his abusing his mommy.

Only those revealing dangerous truth get your special attention. Thanks for the confirmation & validation, quatloser!

"The current income tax, although Constitutional, is an avoidable .. excise tax on the incoming transfer of Federal Reserve notes ..."
        http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1099_13.jpg

BITCOIN BLACK FRIDAY
        This year we’re doing things a little different. We’re launching a couple awesome deals starting on Wednesday (Nov 26). Additionally, you will get to see a preview of all the deals that go live on Friday (Nov 28).

If you haven’t purchased bitcoins for your shopping spree this year, you might want to load up your wallet now.

If you need help, just download the free app or sign up at circle.com. They provide both a secure, fully insured wallet and the ability to purchase and use bitcoins with zero fees. You can buy with a linked bank account, debit card, or credit card, and access bitcoin funds instantly.

They also have mobile apps, just click this link for iOS or this one for Android to be able to purchase and spend your coins anywhere.

Thank you guys for supporting this amazing event. It would not have been possible without everyone in the community participating. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

- John

http://bitcoinblackfriday.com

← Previous 1 3 4 5 358 359

Feedback and Knowledge Base