I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

8,501 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7154 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've always wondered what the banking cabal had up their sleeves for the "End Game" and Clif High has just posted something that seems very plausible... http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

USA is #1!

World's first cFF (cyber false flag) invented here! And coming to a bank/gov't near you in September!

Linguistics show that USA politbureau is linking [banks] and [national security] very heavily. They will be shutting down banks in response to a [cyber false flag] and they will then use this as [excuse for war]. We all really know that this is to try and save some zionist bankster butts from a very early, and violent death later as the revolution heats up for a cold winter.

Their 'target' in this first ever cyber false flag is Russia.

END

Of course the scenarios are multiple but with the latest news from out Press-titutes about Russian hackers targeting JP Morgan I wonder I'm thinking Clif is going to get this one 100% correct.

JP Morgan Chase among US Companies "targeted by hackers"
        http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/aug/28/jpmorgan-chase-us-companies-hacking-attack-russia

If the banks shut down in September and they blame cyber attacks and start those war drums we must all stand up and SCREAM STOP!!!!!

IT'S ANOTHER FALSE FLAG!!!

Stay aware.

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/nonfeasance

"The intentional failure to perform a required duty or obligation.

Nonfeasance is a term used in Tort Law to describe inaction that allows or results in harm to a person or to property. An act of nonfeasance can result in liability if (1) the actor owed a duty of care toward the injured person, (2) the actor failed to act on that duty, and (3) the failure to act resulted in injury.

Originally the failure to take affirmative steps to prevent harm did not create liability, and this rule was absolute. Over the years courts have recognized a number of situations in which a person who does not create a dangerous situation must nevertheless act to prevent harm.

Generally a person will not be held liable for a failure to act unless he or she had a preexisting relationship with the injured person. For example, if a bystander sees a stranger drowning and does not attempt a rescue, he cannot be liable for nonfeasance because he had no preexisting relationship with the drowning person. The bystander would not be liable for the drowning even if a rescue would have posed no risk to him.

However, if the victim is drowning in a public pool and the bystander is a lifeguard employed by the city, and if the lifeguard does not act to help, she may be held liable for the drowning because the lifeguard's employment places her in a relationship with swimmers in the pool. Because of this relationship, the lifeguard owes a duty to take affirmative steps to prevent harm to the swimmers."

Great research on this TORT thing. Thank you jesse james. I think an obstacle would be the Bill of RIghts vs Civil Rights with an indoctrinated lawyer. I'm thinking just showing I'm not required to fill a W-4 and participate in SS would be more promising. Still studying at this point so who knows.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was over at merrills again just t osee what is being talked about........increditably stupid shit being discussed.
        I'd guess in a years time those people will see that Merrill is just another transparent theorist and will leave that place as it doesnt show any promises.

Japan remains a key battleground in the battle to end cabal control of global finance. That is why Armitage, his fellow Nazionist gangsters and their Japanese slave politicians are struggling desperately to keep Japan a Nazionist tributary country. However, they are already looting Japan in an unsustainable manner and the shrinking tribute paid by the Japanese slave government will not be enough to keep them afloat much longer.

MI5 sources in England say the Nazionist cabalists, having bankrupted Greece in order to buy up its Greece’s physical assets at bargain prices, are now counting on replenishing their war chests by doing the same with the assets of other European countries, starting with the Ukraine and France.

To prevent this from happening, the Germans, French and British are already making preparations to abandon the US and Israel and throw in their lot with the BRICS alliance, according to CIA and MI6 sources in Europe.

To try to keep Europe in their grip, the Nazionist cabal has adopted a strategy of using mercenary armies to seize European energy choke points in the Middle East and the Ukraine. Pentagon sources now confirm that the so-called Islamic State or ISIS is run by a Mossad agent by the name of Simon Elliot who is running the Middle Eastern side of this strategy. Elliot is also following the ongoing cabal plot to create a one world religion by fanning tensions between Muslims and Christians.

What the cabalists do not seem to understand is that the world is sick and tired of a gang of international criminals invading countries, stealing resources, lying to the world and, through incompetent management of the planet, presiding over the greatest mass extinction event on earth since the dinosaurs were wiped out 65 million years ago. Even if they manage to steal some more gold and oil, they will be shunned as pariahs.

Think about it for a minute, the so-called leaders of the West we have now are not visionaries trying to turn dreams of an ideal future into reality. Instead they are murderous gangsters who stage fake events in order to manipulate public opinion, infiltrate the LostHorizons forum, start wars and steal resources. The politicians we see on public display in the West are merely their puppets.

Wow...just riddled with projection that Clinton is going to steal the gold.

Clinton being a former US president is onlt there to steal the gold.......hahahahahaha!

This may be tied into reports by Neil Keenan that Nazionist drug dealer Richard Armitage, Bill Clinton and a member of the Japanese imperial family are in Indonesia attempting to steal gold belonging to the people of the planet. He also said there were similar ongoing attempts by cabal agents to steal historical gold in South Korea. White Dragon Society members in Japan and China were not able to confirm the Indonesia reports but can confirm the Indonesian government of Joko Widodo, due to assume power on October 20th, is not cabal controlled. This means the cabal has a strong incentive to do everything in its power to get its hands on Indonesian gold before the power transfer takes place.

The sources did confirm ongoing efforts to steal South Korean historical gold. This is linked to the visit by Pope Francis to South Korea that ended last week. The visit came as the Vatican linked P2 freemason lodge continues its efforts to gain access to Asian gold to back a new financial system controlled by it.

In what may be related to this, Pope Francis, during his South Korean visit, hinted he might resign or die within three years. Shortly after he said this, three relatives of his died in a suspicious car crash in Argentina.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/pope-francis-argentina

Ohhh thats rich of you john.
        I thought these cabalist are elusive and nobody knows who they are....and now you are saying they had meetings with the white dragon society.........who makes this bullshit up?

The cabalists, especially those based in the US and Israel [like Famspear, posting below as "Anonymous"], will have to face justice from the people they have so callously exploited.

Some top cabalists, for their part, seem to arrogantly believe they will never be removed from power.

At a meeting between cabal and White Dragon Society representatives in New York this summer a senior cabalist negotiator was unwilling then to either compromise or surrender. Instead he seemed to operate under the delusion the cabal would be able to continue its fraudulent financial system indefinitely. HA!
        http://ctcwarrior.com

Cabalist trembling in fear huh!

Come on....enough of this dramatic bullshit.
        So far most of what you post hasn't happened and never will.
        The dollar isn't going anywhere....it may lose its reserve status but its not going anywhere....it will remain the currency of the USofA as long as the USofA exists...it existed before getting the world status and it wil remain after the reserve status.
        John....get a life you dimwit!

Summer is ending and the cabalists are trembling in fear of what will come their way this autumn, according to White Dragon Society, CIA and Chinese government and other sources. However, instead of anything dramatic happening, the cabal will be left to continue its slow motion implosion as new international structures continue to be put in place to by-pass their FR dollar & financial control systems, the sources say. The mathematics of finance and the real economy are working irrevocably against the cabal governments in the US and Israel so, time is on the side of us Warriors & the 188 nation BRICS alliance. Just as it's best to wait for a sick lion to die instead of trying to pick a fight with it, the cabal is inevitably sinking so no need to do anything rash.
        http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg

When it comes to "income" taxes, johnthetaxist isn't accurate with Lawful Money. I do see a hint of something with his and DM's line of thinking though. Perhaps the Federal Reserve was created to make the illusion appear that's what created the "income" tax liability by using money that's theirs.

You really are stupid arent you johnthetaxists....I mean really fucking stupid!

Bibliclly speaking..........there is no definition to money.
        It can be anything a society says it is.

With that said johnthetaxists......show me where in the US Constitution "money" is defined?

All I found is this-

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."

As far as silver and gold goes a state can use any gold and silver coin......even old roman coins are acceptable for debt.
        Doesnt say anything about minting coins but making a "coin"...as in accepting any coin.
        States cannot mint any coin...thats was left othe federal government to mint....but the states can accept any gold and silver coin as payment of debt.

Bitcoin cannot be used for payment of debt

Why can't you, johnthetaxist , leave your silver or other financial conspiracies to another topic and forum?

New London Silver Price ANSWERS

For those of you who missed the conference call on Tuesday that attempted to explain the new "Silver Fix" you can find a recording of the 1st meeting here:

http://www.media-server.com/m/p/cbr5t863/st/TR

An interesting note...just before they started the new silver fix they changed the name from "London Silver Price" to the "LBMA Silver Price"..hmmm - is the LBMA trying to move their "market" to Asia??

Although I didn't get up at 2am Pacific Time to catch the 1st meeting, I caught the second meeting and was able to throw a few questions at them that were answered quite frankly. They didn't record the 2nd meeting but here were my questions and a summary of their answers:

Road to Roota Questions:

1) Is there any physical silver required to be exchanged after the auction?

ANSWER: No. All LBMA OTC silver transactions are solely between the buyers and sellers and delivery and payment are purely optional.

2) If the new process is supposed to be more inclusive of all buyers of physical silver, why has the minimum volume changed from 1,000 ounces to 100,000 ounces in the new system?

ANSWER: The "LBMA Silver Price" is meant to be a wholesale silver value as represented by the largest buyers and sellers of wholesale silver in the market.

3) Are there any regulators watching over the auction or the process to ensure there is no collusion or bid rigging?

ANSWER: No. Like all LBMA silver transactions the new "LBMA Silver Price" setting mechanism is unregulated.

4) How can such a small percentage of trades used in this process be representative of the 400 million + daily silver transfers as reported by the LBMA?

ANSWER: The LBMA Silver Price is a point in time benchmark price and functions very similarly to the old "Silver Fix". it is not meant to be representative of all LBMA silver transactions.

END

So there we have it. Nothing has changed.

The employer, any employer for that matter, has no legal discretion to make you subject to the jurisdiction thereof or force you into a second class citizenship were Constitutional Rights are stripped.

I've presented this info to pete many times...and he ignores it!
        Any wonder why he lost his case?
        I knew and a public defender knew pete was going to lose before going into the court room.
        He lost because he beleives in his CtC conspiracy theory...and all the others who followed the dim wit lost and some are in jail as we speak.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 344 345

Feedback and Knowledge Base