I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

8,630 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7237 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the U.S. government has authorized itself to rig all markets secretly, the U.S. government documents recently disclosed shows that central banks are trading secretly in all major U.S. futures markets ...

http://vimeo.com/106757886

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Harry Reid may do such a thing to look good after his previous actions and most recently the Bundy ranch debacle. So what will an audit do exactly?

So it comes down to this....Harry Reid, which 99.99% of the people I talk to think is just another corrupt criminal Senator that was bought and paid for by the Bad Guys, has to bring this Bill up for a vote in the Senate. If he doesn't then the Audit the Fed Bill will die once again. EVERYBODY in our camp is saying that there is no way Reid will let this Bill hit the floor for a vote.

Of course I think differently :-)

Yes, Reid has done everything he could possibly do to subvert the Constitution over the past 6 years...it's been obvious to everyone.

My question comes down to this:

"Was Harry Reid's past actions part of the Bad Guy's plan or was Harry Reid just helping the Good Guys DELAY the Global Monetary Destruction for a little while?"

I think the latter.

Who is right? I think his action on this Audit the Fed Bill vote will be the decider on that one and it will happen BEFORE the end of the year.

I'm sure he will not bring it to the floor immediately (there are a few more things to get in place) but when all the pieces are in place and the banks start to wobble...watch him FLIP on this one and bring the vote to the Senate floor!

Should be a VERY interesting few months in America.

PS - Don't forget that his state, Nevada, holds some of the largest gold and silver deposits in the nation.

100 years you say? Good: I'm a victorious user of FRN's. What started over 100 years ago has coalesced into helping me all my working days. Thanks to D. Merrill for showing me what not to do, I'm a warrior. Also thanks to the trolls or troll with multiple personas, johnthetaxist, I've reversed engineered his spamming. Thank you. JohnTT aka SpamFear.

Separation of US Treasury and Federal Reserve Begins

“Today’s passage of the Audit the Fed bill brings us one step closer towards bringing much-needed transparency to our nation’s monetary policy. For the past 100 years, the Federal Reserve, a quasi-government agency, has acted under a veil of secrecy – controlling our monetary policy and thus, our economy."
        http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/09/17/separation-of-us-treasury-and-federal-reserve-begins/

Metal Exchanges Breaking Down

In cased you missed it, last week was a doozy for the Bad Guys maintaining control mechanisms over market manipulation. Zerohedge was all over it coming out with new exposures almost everyday...

It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-30/its-settled-central-banks-trade-sp500-futures

Based on the unprecedented collapse in trading volumes of cash products over the past 6 years, one thing has become clear: retail, and increasingly, institutional investors and traders are gone, probably forever and certainly until the Fed's market-distorting central planning ends. However, one entity appears to have taken the place of conventional equity traders: central banks.

Courtesy of an observation by Nanex's Eric Hunsader, we now know, with certainty and beyond merely speculation by tinfoil fringe blogs, that central banks around the world trade (and by "trade" we mean buy) S&P 500 futures such as the E-mini, in both futures and option form, as well as full size, and micro versions, in addition to the well-known central bank trading in Interest Rates, TSY and FX products.

In fact, central banks are such active traders, that the CME Globex has its own "Central Bank Incentive Program", designed to "incentivize" central banks to provide market liquidity, i.e., limit orders, by paying them (!) tiny rebates on every trade. Because central banks can't just print whatever money they need, apparently they need the CME to pay them to trade.

END

What's The Point Of Hiding It Any Longer?
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-05/whats-point-hiding-it-any-longer

Compare and contrast. From the Chicago Mercantile Exchange 2012 10-K:

Customer Base

Our customer base includes professional traders, financial institutions, institutional and individual investors, major corporations, manufacturers, producers and governments.

And from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange 2013 10-K:

Customer Base

Our customer base includes professional traders, financial institutions, institutional and individual investors, major corporations, manufacturers, producers, governments and central banks.

And there you have it, but in case anyone is still confused, here is some more...

END

These Kinds of Market-Rigging "Practices" Will No Longer Be Allowed On The CME
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-08/these-kinds-market-rigging-practices-will-no-longer-be-allowed-cme

Today, the CME's fall from efficient market grace accelerate when it advised the CFTC that the derivative market would be adopting a new Rule 575 to eliminate "Disruptive Practices Prohibited."

The good news: starting September 15, 2014 the CME will no longer tolerate what is affectionately calls "Disruptive market practices."

The bad news: the CME was not only tolerating and turning a blind eye toward such disruptive market practices until this point, in many cases it was compensating the "liquidity providing" perpetrators!

But what are these "disruptive" market practices? Nothing short of a who's-who lexicon of terms we introduced and discussed starting some time in late 2009 and 2010. From the CME:

Among other disruptive practices, Rule 575 prohibits certain of the disruptive practices added to Section 4c(a) of the Commodity Exchange Act ("Act") as subparagraph (5) by Section 747 of thee Dodd-Frank Act. Specifically, Rule 575 prohibits the type of activity identified by the Commission as "spoofing," "quote stuffing practices" and the disorderly execution of transactions during the closing period.

END

LME pulls out of clearing OTC gold trades on lack of price data
        http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/05/gold-clearing-lme-idUSL5N0R633C20140905

(Reuters) - The London Metal Exchange (LME) will not provide clearing services for over-the-counter trades in gold from Sept. 22 after the London Bullion Market Association said its members would no longer supply price data for forward curves.

The LME said in a statement on Friday that it had been notified by the LBMA that the majority of its market-making members, which include Credit Suisse, UBS, and JP Morgan, could no longer contribute data for the purposes of calculating forward curves.

The effect of the announcement is likely to be limited, because most OTC gold trades do not go through a clearing process.

Increased regulatory scrutiny of the way banks provide data to determine financial benchmarks in the wake of the Libor scandal has made them less inclined to participate in price-setting processes, according to market sources.

END

I could go on and on but you get the point. The Bad Guys can only function in the cloak of darkness and what we are seeing in the mainstream media is ANYTHING but darkness.

We are witnessing the TAKE DOWN of the Bad Guys!

OBAMA'S PLAN: DESTROY FR Dollar | Jim Willie (Part 2)

IN THIS INTERVIEW:
        - Why is Germany repatriating their gold? ►0:34
        - What is America's role in the new millennium? ►7:25
        - Will debt be erased in a dollar collapse? ►11:46
        - When will the U.S. government market rigging end? ►15:42
        - Should we invest in rigged markets? ►18:04
        - Australia aligning with the West or East? ►25:08
        - Will the BRICS association survive? ►29:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqz0Cnnk_hE

U.S. Plans to Collapse Europe | Jim Willie (Part 1)

IN THIS INTERVIEW:
        - The U.S. wants to destroy European Economy ►1:24
        - How will Russian sanctions impact U.S. Dollar and European Economy? ►6:53
        - U.S. isolating itself from the rest of the world ►10:37
        - Germany not co-operating with move toward fascism and breaking away from the EU ►20:16
        - NATO being undermined by sanctions and war ►33:45
        - Petrodollar continuing to be threatened ►38:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKuvvEdqEV0

Boo was once a sound for a ghost or disappointment. Today is slang for a woman you like.
        Now we wait for doofus to post so he can be seen. Bit coin silver blah blah.

I haven't said much about Bitcoin in a while so I thought I might make a quick comment today before all the action starts in the coming weeks/months.

It took me a while to get my head around the concept of a virtual currency having been a "hard asset" guy my whole life but once I understood what bitcoin is and how it can and will be used in the future I have become a huge believer in it.

"Hard Assets" can hold great monetary value because of ONE very important characteristic...scarcity! Sure, there are other very valid reasons but the most important one is scarcity. That's what makes a strong and lasting form of money and that's why unbacked paper and electronic systems fail. Humans do not have the willpower to limit money's scarcity...especially in times of economic stress.

When I understood that Bitcoin has an imbedded limit on the total amount of coins that can ever be created (21 million) it dawned on me that it's scarcity characteristic is even greater than gold or silver which can still be found hiding in the ground - waiting to be discovered thus diluting the total amount available. Bitcoin, due to it's protocol, can NEVER grow greater than 21 million coins. Clearly having a defined scarcity trumps other forms of money without a defined scarcity.

YES! I know there are many other factors that can effect bitcoin but the scarcity issue, at least as of today, is still rock solid.

So I figured - in my innocence - that since bitcoin is available in a finite quantity it would be very hard to manipulate or dilute even though the Controllers (ie the Fed & US Treasury) would try. Not impossible but very hard.

It turns out I was both right and wrong on this account.

The price of bitcoin can, and is being, manipulated by stealing/confiscating large quantities of bitcoins and slowly selling them into the market as prices strengthen to suppress the price...thus suppressing sentiment as well much like what is done with gold and silver.

And that is EXACTLY what the Controllers are doing.

It started with the confiscation of all the bitcoins from the Silk Road closure and then went on to the theft/confiscation of the coins in the Mt. Gox exchange. Both held huge quantities of bitcoin ripe for the taking and perfect for their subsequent use in temporarily suppressing the price of bitcoin.

So when will it end you ask?

I suspect very soon. Clearly, as the gold and silver manipulation end so will the bitcoin manipulation.

So my BIG 3 investment recommendations these days are...in descending order:

#3) Gold - although there is much more than stated by the mainstream it is still a strong monetary asset.

#2) Bitcoin - this is the transaction based monetary instrument of the future...whether you choose to participate or not!

#3) SILVER!! - This is the mother ship of all investment choices because of it's scarcity and it's necessity in modern life.

Have a good weekend!

I gave FRN's several times for silver. It is excellent along with oil of oregano. I'm never sick. If I feel sick, it isn't bad as most peoples illnesses.

TIMELINE FOR SILVER

September 2014

We should start seeing silver break loose from the bonds of suppression by late September for a few reasons. The first is that the "participants" in the "LBMA Silver Price" (aka THE FIX!) are few and far between. Nobody wants to be involved with the market rigging as it's a slippery slope. Second is that with the opening on Sept 26th of the Shanghai Gold Exchange for TRUE physical free market gold pricing - silver won't be far behind. And third, and most important, the Chairman of the Permanent Committee on Investigations, Senator Carl Levin, has leaked to the markets that he will finally release the findings of the Congressional investigation into Commodity Rigging. In doing so he has reportedly requested that the riggers in question, mainly JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, testify before his committee about the findings.

So September should see the silver shackles begin to come unhinged!

Price Est by Oct 1st = $25/oz

October 2014

In October the cat is totally out of the bag and everybody is questioning what the real price of silver would be in a freely traded market. Both the COMEX and the LBMA claim they reflect the real pricing of silver but with 20% premiums commonplace, especially in Asia, the world stops believing in those markets and turns to Asia where the Shanghai Silver Exchange emerges. FINALLY a real physical silver market takes shape although they find it very hard to keep physical silver in stock as people continually bid current deliverable inventories higher. With major banks barred from participating in the silver markets it is up to the major hedge funds to keep a lid on gold and silver but Blackrock, Warburg Picus and friends are finding it very difficult and are bound to run for the hills as the short pressure builds. With global markets breaking down in almost all sectors by the end of October, the Gold and Silver prices continue to rise proving once and for all that the gold and silver bugs were right about the metals being a safe haven in times of trouble.

Price Est by Nov 1st = $45/oz

November 2014

Silver warehouses around the world are showing bare cabinets. With all the revelations about silver manipulation over the past two months all the holders of physical silver are looking to buy more just as a flood of new buyers try to buy their way into the silver market. Premiums are massive but still very little physical metal changes hands. People scour the flea markets and antique shops for silver items they can meltdown into the real thing as silver FINALLY blows through $50/ounce and shows no signs of stopping. The silver/gold ratio has come down from 65-1 in August to below 20-1 with gold trading at $3,000 and struggling to keep pace with silver. Around the world the silver derivatives are finally taking their toll on the losers with banks and hedge funds swimming in trillions of dollars worth of losses. In November the banks recognize that there will be no recovery of their control of metals and run out to get their hands on all they can get. Markets, Exchanges and Banks are shutting down everyday. By mid November all electronic and paper monetary instruments have evaporated and the would is stuck with nowhere to go.

Price Est by Dec 1st = $150+/oz before markets shut down

December 2014

With the Global Financial System in total shutdown new systems begin to come to the table. The old guard tries to reboot their old system but the people are not buying it. The TRUST is gone. Fortunately, many countries had prepared for this chaos and although it seems the militant controls are everywhere to be seen- there are people with solutions. As surprising as it is to the rest of the world, the USA is leading the charge to get their shit together. After stopping international trade in late November and bringing all their troops home, the USA is starting fresh and has allocated gold and silver coins to their people(based on Social Security balances) for use as a domestic only form of money. All debt being extinguished with the implosion of the banking system, the people are beginning to feel better and can see a bright future as the rebuilding of their nation begins. There's much work to rebuild the manufacturing sector and new technologies that were hidden for decades come into markets to help with the transition. The anger towards the banksters has been satisfied by sticking them in jail (or worse) for the rest of their lives and "liberating" all their wealth to return to the people. Although gold and silver mines were taken over by the states, there is a sense of fairness in the allocation of wealth once again.

There is hope for 2015 and beyond.

The Road WE CHOSE was the Right Road! :-)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good analogy Brainy.
        Not many understand that when the weather man says there's a 30% chance of rain ...it means there will be 100% percent chance of rain on 30% of the viewing area.

And you know as well as I know johnytoolate didn't know this.

Congress Cranks Up the Heat on the Bad Guys

This is what I've been waiting for!!! Congress to send a clear message to the Bad Guys that THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmHz6HWhOuI

Read the entire article...

Elizabeth Warren: Jamie Dimon Gets $8.5 Million Raise for Illegal Conduct at JPMorgan
        http://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/09/elizabeth-warren-jamie-dimon-gets-8-5-million-raise-for-illegal-conduct-at-jpmorgan/

Sparks were flying yesterday in what is typically a snooze-worthy Senate session. It felt like alien body snatchers had decided to remove the zombies and return the real U.S. Senators to their chairs on the Senate Banking Committee. Senators, right and left, asked tough, probing questions of the nation's banking regulators, leaving many squirming in their chairs.

The session was so unusual that Senator Elizabeth Warren, a Democrat from Massachusetts, and Senator Richard Shelby, a Republican from Alabama, closed out the session in complete agreement that there is something seriously broken about the justice system in America.

Senator Warren told the hearing that in the past year, three of the nation's largest banks -- JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Bank of America -- have admitted breaking the law and settled the claims for $35 billion. The Senator continued:

"As Judge Rakoff of the Southern District of New York has noted, the law on this is clear. No corporation can break the law unless an individual within that corporation broke the law. Yet, despite the misconduct at these banks that generated tens of billions of dollars in settlement payments by the companies, not a single senior executive at these banks has been criminally prosecuted. Now, I know that your agencies can't bring prosecutions directly, but you're supposed to refer cases to the Justice Department when you think individuals should be prosecuted. So, can you tell me how many senior executives at these three banks you have referred to the Justice Department for prosecution?"

END

The stage is set for the next collapse and it could start at any minute. If they follow their 2008 timeline we are looking at NEXT WEEK but definitely. by the end of October.

EVERYTHING is ready.

How much of the 10% were scientist using to conclude humans use 10% of our brains? Like when the weather person says there is a 30% chance of rain, I ask how much of it will fall in my area.

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them."
        - George H. W. Bush
        1/19/2002

← Previous 1 3 4 5 348 349

Feedback and Knowledge Base