I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

8,519 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7174 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm pleased to announce my victory as a NONTAXPAYER. What began in 2008 when I first picked up Pete's CRACKING THE CODE has coalesced into a permanent 7 year victory over the banksters' legalized SCAM known as the IRS' Federal Income Tax. In the face of several federal 1099 "info reports" I've received no communication from the IRS other than full refunds. I became a student of David Merrill, made a demand for LAWFUL MONEY according to law, and it's made all the difference. I have seen a total of 5 LAWFUL MONEY federal tax filings (unredacted docs with my own eyes) and each received the requested abatement or refund. I can testify to that.
        My success has also been validated by Famspear & Dan Evan's ridicule/disinfo and their many Quatloser personas (like BrainySmurf76, craneman, jessejames, TallyGator, etc) all over the internet. The lesson is plain .....

1. learn your identity (is not the fictional LEGAL NAME trust/person)
        2. keep the record. Necessary to hold liars (like Famspear) accountable.
        3. demand lawful money. see Title 12 USC 411 http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg

Thank you!

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

jj, one poster way back mentioned a payor may say "you're not required to work here" after you say you're not required to do the W4 SS stuff.
        Tort violation is obvious but what about a firing threat after presented with the evidence from an attorney for tort violations? I'm not going to be harsh and threaten with a suit, just want them to justify their actions. Many are in this "don't verify, just comply" thinking.

From Al Hodges 8/29/2014:

Just a quick note to say to those who've cared enough to bless my mission: you are abundantly welcome, and thank you.

While this process has continued on far, far, far too long, and way beyond my wildest imagination, there are reasons for it which will become known after your payment is received.

To the naysayers, and to those who are on the verge of losing hope, and even to those who have given up long ago, I say to keep your eyes fully open for the next 10 to 15 days.

More I cannot say at this time.

New Asian Commodity Markets to Replace Criminal Western Markets

First of all, independent researcher Steve St. Angelo of www.srsroccoreport.com has been doing some great work for us as it pertains to the disappearing silver inventories in Asia. Here's his latest graph...

http://www.roadtoroota.com/members/images/1433d.jpg

Yes, the price of silver still has not been rising even though the inventories are drying up but that's because the price of silver, at the moment, has absolutely nothing to do with physical silver and everything to do with silver derivatives traded on the COMEX and backed by the fraud at the LBMA.

But one day silver will be priced on the exchanges of willing buyers and willing sellers...and it won't be in the West where the exchanges are immune from prosecution claiming immunity under the "Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act"!!

London Metal Exchange dismissed from U.S. price-fixing lawsuits
        http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/26/aluminum-lawsuits-idUSL1N0QW0XS20140826

Aug 26 (Reuters) - A judge has dismissed London Metal Exchange Ltd as a defendant from U.S. antitrust litigation accusing banks and commodity companies of conspiring to drive up aluminum prices by restricting supply, hurting manufacturers and purchasers.

In a decision made public on Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Katherine Forrest in Manhattan concluded that the LME was an "organ" of the UK government, and therefore immune from the lawsuit under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act.

Forrest acknowledged that her decision may at first glance seem "somewhat surprising and counterintuitive," noting that the LME is a privately-held, for-profit company subject to extensive regulation.

But she said the relevant case law "tips decidedly" toward a grant of immunity, noting that the LME is required by law to perform "the decidedly public function of market regulation."

Established in 1877, the LME was bought in December 2012 by Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd. The LME said more than 80 percent of non-ferrous metals futures business is transacted on its platforms, totaling $14.6 trillion in 2013.

The decision does not affect other defendants in the case, which include the large mining company Glencore Plc, Goldman Sachs Group Inc, JPMorgan Chase & Co, and various commodity trading, metals mining and metals warehousing companies.

...and of course this!

"Forrest oversees 26 lawsuits that were combined before her last December. Her decision is dated Aug. 25."

END

Criminals running the system can't be expected to make their own follow the law. Same goes for the CME and the CFTC.

Not even sure what to say about this...
        http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000304275

Either Bart is going "deep undercover" to catch the market riggers where they live...or he will get strung up with the rest of the criminals by the end of the year.

Hope you are still fighting for the Right Side Bart...because if you aren't then I know a lot of freedom fighters that will get ready to give you their own application of "cross-fertilization"!!

The jury is still out.

Is BHP's Cannington Mine Spin-off Due to the WORLD's LARGEST SILVER DERIVATIVE HEDGE GOING BAD?

Word that the world's largest silver producer, BHP, was splitting off their silver assets to start a new and separate company that does exactly the same thing has people asking WHY?

Creation of New Global Metals Mining Company
        http://www.bhpbilliton.com/home/investors/news/Pages/Articles/Creation-of-New-Global-Metals-and-Mining-Company.aspx

BHP Billiton today said it plans to create an independent global metals and mining company based on a selection of its high-quality aluminium, coal, manganese, nickel and silver assets. Separating these businesses via a demerger has the potential to unlock shareholder value by significantly simplifying the BHP Billiton Group ('Group') and creating two portfolios of complementary assets.

Once simplified, BHP Billiton will be almost exclusively focused on its exceptionally large, long-life iron ore, copper, coal, petroleum and potash basins. With fewer assets and a greater upstream focus, the Group will be able to reduce costs and improve the productivity of its largest businesses more quickly. As a result, its portfolio is expected to generate stronger growth in free cash flow and a superior return on investment.

Many of the assets selected for the new company ('NewCo') are among the most competitive in their industries. They include BHP Billiton's Aluminium and Manganese businesses and the Cerro Matoso Nickel, Energy Coal South Africa, Illawarra Metallurgical Coal and Cannington Silver-Lead-Zinc mines. Together they would form a global metals and mining company with assets in five countries and a dedicated board, management team, corporate structure and strategy specifically designed to enhance their performance.

END

Wait...don't large mining companies buy other mining companies to save on duplicate costs and gain "economies of scale"? Splitting apart BHP to have both entities do the same thing they are doing now will only add to costs. So what else could the reasoning be?

HOW ABOUT THEIR HEDGING DERIVATIVES GOING BAD WITH THE END OF THE "SILVER FIX"?!

For those who believe that BHP doesn't hedge their silver production..they do. And so do their "long term contact" holders. They just don't fully disclose the scope and financial gyrations they need to go through but it's all in their annual reports...

http://www.bhpbilliton.com/home/investors/reports/Pages/Roll%20up%20Pages/2013-Annual-Report-Summary-Review-Form-20-F-Sustainability-Report-and-Sustainability-Reporting-Navigator-.aspx

Page 243

2) Economic hedging of commodity sales, operating costs and debt instruments:

Where Group commodity production is sold to customers on pricing terms that deviate from the relevant index target, and where a relevant derivatives market exists, financial instruments may be executed as an economic hedge to align the revenue price exposure with the index target.

Where debt is issued in a currency other than the US dollar and/or at a fixed interest rate, fair value and cash flow hedges may be executed to align the debt exposure with the Group's functional currency of US dollars and/or to swap to a floating interest rate. As part of this strategy swaptions may also be used.

END

So let's find out where "Group commodity production is sold to customers on pricing terms that deviate from the relevant index target, and where a relevant derivatives market exists"

How about CANNINGTON...the LARGEST SILVER MINE IN THE WORLD!

http://www.mining-technology.com/projects/cannington/

"Cannington is the world's largest single silver producer, representing about 6% of the world's primary silver production, while its lead production represents about 7% of the world's primary lead output. The lead concentrate contains 70% lead and over 3,000g/t silver with low levels of impurities. Long-term contracts for concentrate sales have been agreed with Pasminco (now Zinifex) in Australia, Metaleurop in France, Berzelius in Germany, and various smelters in Japan and Korea Zinc."

And that's just one silver mine. What about the rest? What has happened to the hedging derivative contracts in all of BHP's portfolio now that all the contract had to change to reflect the new "Silver Fix" aka the "LBMA Silver Price"?!

I think there is more behind the spinoff for BHP.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I wouldn't mind seeing my local banker exposed. She is attractive. She's just a teller but still a banker.

First of all, why didn't he publish in the New York Times or the Washington Post? Because he wanted to communicate directly with the decision makers for our government – the money junkies. Cold and simple.

Secondly, Just who is Henry Kissinger? He is a German born adviser to all presidents after WWII, primarily in the area of world control, in one way or the other. To go deeper into that, he is one of the co-creators of the 30-year One World Order plan.

Thirdly, exactly what did he signal to the Money Junkies? Let's divide his article into two parts; Narrative and Pleading. The narrative was a statement of the intent of the NWO, a recognition of its impending utter failure, and possibly a cover of the good intents of those that would play God with the masses so that they might expect to be forgiven for their noble but wrong gesture to be World king. In my opinion he is playing his cards in all three ways so that the elite cannot get mad at him.

Lastly, he is pleading with the elite and money junkies to consider long and hard if they are willing to push the planet into near extinction just to be able to say that they succeeded in their take-over. He is suggesting that at this point it is possible suicide for the planet in general and definite suicide for the elite to continue to go against the entire world.

The timing could not be any more appropriate. There is no doubt in my mind that the U.S. is preparing for it's ultimate false flag event to occur in the next few weeks to try to grab what jacks are left for them.

The planet is now at a jumping off point, no doubt about it. The elite and the masses of the globe have been locked in a staring contest the past few years in the elite's takeover tactics. Their architect just blinked and said that his plan is utter madness. Let's hope he's a good communicator.

Did you see Kissinger's article in the WSJ? http://online.wsj.com/articles/henry-kissinger-on-the-assembly-of-a-new-world-order-1409328075

Pretty much admitting the cabal screwed up. He is screaming “Fire!” I think he is warning the elites and the Military Industrial Complex you may wish to take a long hard look at your futures, and ask yourself “If you really want to continue in this direction?”

I'm proud to say I'm a successful user of FRN's for more than 7 years. No need to rant about silver and bitcoins daily. I use FRN's lawfully. Be aware of haters, disinformation agents like johnthetaxist with his other personas Homie, Libre, Harvester.......

The topic of Timelines is very controversial because people expect me to get everything 100% right and when I don't they blame me. Fair enough...but at the same time everyone wants to know the future and wants to know what the timeline for silver will look like.

So my choices were either keep quite like most do and say "nobody knows when this will end", give some monster timeline that I'd never have to live up to like "silver will break free in 3-5 years" or simply tell people what my current thoughts are in the progression towards silver FREEDOM...which I usually chose.

So here it is...and don't hold me to it!!

September 2014

We should start seeing silver break loose from the bonds of suppression by late September for a few reasons. The first is that the "participants" in the "LBMA Silver Price" (aka THE FIX!) are few and far between. Nobody wants to be involved with the market rigging as it's a slippery slope. Second is that with the opening on Sept 26th of the Shanghai Gold Exchange for TRUE physical free market gold pricing silver won't be far behind. And third, and most important, the Chairman of the Permanent Committee on Investigations, Senator Carl Levin, has leaked to the markets that he will finally release the findings of the Congressional investigation into Commodity Rigging. In doing so he has reportedly requested that the riggers in question, mainly JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, testify before his committee about the findings.

So September should see the silver shackles begin to come unhinged!

Price Estimate by Oct 1st = $25/oz

October 2014

In October the cat is totally out of the bag and everybody is questioning what the real price of silver would be in a freely traded market. Both the COMEX and the LBMA claim they reflect the real pricing of silver but with 20% premiums commonplace, especially in Asia, the world stops believing in those markets and turns to Asia where the Shanghai Silver Exchange emerges. FINALLY a real physical silver market takes shape although they find it very hard to keep physical silver in stock as people continually bid current deliverable inventories higher. With major banks barred from participating in the silver markets it is up to the major hedge funds to keep a lid on gold and silver but Blackrock, Warburg Picus and friends are finding it very difficult and are bound to run for the hills as the short pressure builds. With global markets breaking down in almost all sectors by the end of October, the Gold and Silver prices continue to rise proving once and for all that the gold and silver bugs were right about the metals being a safe haven in times of trouble.

Price Est by Nov 1st = $45/oz

November 2014

Silver warehouses around the world are showing bare cabinets. With all the revelations about silver manipulation over the past two months all the holders of physical silver are looking to buy more just as a flood of new buyers try to buy their way into the silver market. Premiums are massive but still very little physical metal changes hands. People scour the flea markets and antique shops for silver items they can meltdown into the real thing as silver FINALLY blows through $50/ounces and shows no signs of stopping. The silver/gold ratio has come down from 65-1 in August to below 20-1 with gold trading at $3,000 and struggling to keep pace with silver. Around the world the silver derivatives are finally taking their toll on the losers with banks and hedge funds swimming in trillions of dollars worth of losses. In November the banks recognize that there will be no recovery of their control of metals and run out to get their hands on all they can get. Markets, Exchanges and Banks are shutting down everyday. By mid November all electronic and paper monetary instruments have evaporated and the world is stuck with nowhere to go.

Price estimate by Dec 1st = $150+/oz before markets shut down.

December 2014

With the Global Financial System in total shutdown new systems begin to come to the table. The old guard tries to reboot their old system but the people are not buying it. The TRUST is gone. Fortunately, many countries had prepared for this chaos and although it seems the militant controls are everywhere to be seen- there are people with solutions. As surprising as it is to the rest of the world, the USA is leading the charge to get their shit together. After stopping international trade in late November and bringing all their troops home, the USA is starting fresh and has allocated gold and silver coins to their people(based on Social Security balances) for use as a domestic only form of money. All debt being extinguished with the implosion of the banking system, the people are beginning to feel better and can see a bright future as the rebuilding of their nation begins. There's much work to rebuild the manufacturing sector and new technologies that were hidden for decades come into markets to help with the transition. The anger towards the banksters has been satisfied by sticking them in jail (or worse) for the rest of their lives and "liberating" all their wealth to return to the people. Although gold and silver mines were taken over by the states, there is a sense of fairness in the allocation of wealth once again.

There is hope for 2015 & beyond.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm saying is-
        1. You are losing most of the "Bill of Rights" by signing the W4 to participate in SS.
        2. Social Security is voluntary.
        3. Nobody, not even an employer, can force anybody into restricting their Constitutional protections.

The W4 is signed under penalty of perjury of being a "US citizen".
        The courts have repeatedly stated that "US citizens" do not get much of the "Bill of Rights"......they get "Civil Rights" that emanate from yet another Congressional Act.....called the "Civil Rights act of 1866".
        Brainy....go into any IRS office, when you get the time, and there you'll see a mandated poster stating....".the IRS will not violate any of your civil rights".

jesse james, I think I'm seeing where you're coming from on this. You're saying by signing the W-4 you're identifying yourself as a foreigner which makes the payments privileged , not rights.
        That kinda indemnifies the employer somewhat. You mention it's signed under penalty of perjury. Isn't it void because full disclosure or something? Or is that one of those ignorance is no excuse because it's presumed every human knows what they're getting into?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 345 346

Feedback and Knowledge Base