I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

8,504 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7164 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First of all, why didn't he publish in the New York Times or the Washington Post? Because he wanted to communicate directly with the decision makers for our government – the money junkies. Cold and simple.

Secondly, Just who is Henry Kissinger? He is a German born adviser to all presidents after WWII, primarily in the area of world control, in one way or the other. To go deeper into that, he is one of the co-creators of the 30-year One World Order plan.

Thirdly, exactly what did he signal to the Money Junkies? Let's divide his article into two parts; Narrative and Pleading. The narrative was a statement of the intent of the NWO, a recognition of its impending utter failure, and possibly a cover of the good intents of those that would play God with the masses so that they might expect to be forgiven for their noble but wrong gesture to be World king. In my opinion he is playing his cards in all three ways so that the elite cannot get mad at him.

Lastly, he is pleading with the elite and money junkies to consider long and hard if they are willing to push the planet into near extinction just to be able to say that they succeeded in their take-over. He is suggesting that at this point it is possible suicide for the planet in general and definite suicide for the elite to continue to go against the entire world.

The timing could not be any more appropriate. There is no doubt in my mind that the U.S. is preparing for it's ultimate false flag event to occur in the next few weeks to try to grab what jacks are left for them.

The planet is now at a jumping off point, no doubt about it. The elite and the masses of the globe have been locked in a staring contest the past few years in the elite's takeover tactics. Their architect just blinked and said that his plan is utter madness. Let's hope he's a good communicator.

Did you see Kissinger's article in the WSJ? http://online.wsj.com/articles/henry-kissinger-on-the-assembly-of-a-new-world-order-1409328075

Pretty much admitting the cabal screwed up. He is screaming “Fire!” I think he is warning the elites and the Military Industrial Complex you may wish to take a long hard look at your futures, and ask yourself “If you really want to continue in this direction?”

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm proud to say I'm a successful user of FRN's for more than 7 years. No need to rant about silver and bitcoins daily. I use FRN's lawfully. Be aware of haters, disinformation agents like johnthetaxist with his other personas Homie, Libre, Harvester.......

The topic of Timelines is very controversial because people expect me to get everything 100% right and when I don't they blame me. Fair enough...but at the same time everyone wants to know the future and wants to know what the timeline for silver will look like.

So my choices were either keep quite like most do and say "nobody knows when this will end", give some monster timeline that I'd never have to live up to like "silver will break free in 3-5 years" or simply tell people what my current thoughts are in the progression towards silver FREEDOM...which I usually chose.

So here it is...and don't hold me to it!!

September 2014

We should start seeing silver break loose from the bonds of suppression by late September for a few reasons. The first is that the "participants" in the "LBMA Silver Price" (aka THE FIX!) are few and far between. Nobody wants to be involved with the market rigging as it's a slippery slope. Second is that with the opening on Sept 26th of the Shanghai Gold Exchange for TRUE physical free market gold pricing silver won't be far behind. And third, and most important, the Chairman of the Permanent Committee on Investigations, Senator Carl Levin, has leaked to the markets that he will finally release the findings of the Congressional investigation into Commodity Rigging. In doing so he has reportedly requested that the riggers in question, mainly JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, testify before his committee about the findings.

So September should see the silver shackles begin to come unhinged!

Price Estimate by Oct 1st = $25/oz

October 2014

In October the cat is totally out of the bag and everybody is questioning what the real price of silver would be in a freely traded market. Both the COMEX and the LBMA claim they reflect the real pricing of silver but with 20% premiums commonplace, especially in Asia, the world stops believing in those markets and turns to Asia where the Shanghai Silver Exchange emerges. FINALLY a real physical silver market takes shape although they find it very hard to keep physical silver in stock as people continually bid current deliverable inventories higher. With major banks barred from participating in the silver markets it is up to the major hedge funds to keep a lid on gold and silver but Blackrock, Warburg Picus and friends are finding it very difficult and are bound to run for the hills as the short pressure builds. With global markets breaking down in almost all sectors by the end of October, the Gold and Silver prices continue to rise proving once and for all that the gold and silver bugs were right about the metals being a safe haven in times of trouble.

Price Est by Nov 1st = $45/oz

November 2014

Silver warehouses around the world are showing bare cabinets. With all the revelations about silver manipulation over the past two months all the holders of physical silver are looking to buy more just as a flood of new buyers try to buy their way into the silver market. Premiums are massive but still very little physical metal changes hands. People scour the flea markets and antique shops for silver items they can meltdown into the real thing as silver FINALLY blows through $50/ounces and shows no signs of stopping. The silver/gold ratio has come down from 65-1 in August to below 20-1 with gold trading at $3,000 and struggling to keep pace with silver. Around the world the silver derivatives are finally taking their toll on the losers with banks and hedge funds swimming in trillions of dollars worth of losses. In November the banks recognize that there will be no recovery of their control of metals and run out to get their hands on all they can get. Markets, Exchanges and Banks are shutting down everyday. By mid November all electronic and paper monetary instruments have evaporated and the world is stuck with nowhere to go.

Price estimate by Dec 1st = $150+/oz before markets shut down.

December 2014

With the Global Financial System in total shutdown new systems begin to come to the table. The old guard tries to reboot their old system but the people are not buying it. The TRUST is gone. Fortunately, many countries had prepared for this chaos and although it seems the militant controls are everywhere to be seen- there are people with solutions. As surprising as it is to the rest of the world, the USA is leading the charge to get their shit together. After stopping international trade in late November and bringing all their troops home, the USA is starting fresh and has allocated gold and silver coins to their people(based on Social Security balances) for use as a domestic only form of money. All debt being extinguished with the implosion of the banking system, the people are beginning to feel better and can see a bright future as the rebuilding of their nation begins. There's much work to rebuild the manufacturing sector and new technologies that were hidden for decades come into markets to help with the transition. The anger towards the banksters has been satisfied by sticking them in jail (or worse) for the rest of their lives and "liberating" all their wealth to return to the people. Although gold and silver mines were taken over by the states, there is a sense of fairness in the allocation of wealth once again.

There is hope for 2015 & beyond.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm saying is-
        1. You are losing most of the "Bill of Rights" by signing the W4 to participate in SS.
        2. Social Security is voluntary.
        3. Nobody, not even an employer, can force anybody into restricting their Constitutional protections.

The W4 is signed under penalty of perjury of being a "US citizen".
        The courts have repeatedly stated that "US citizens" do not get much of the "Bill of Rights"......they get "Civil Rights" that emanate from yet another Congressional Act.....called the "Civil Rights act of 1866".
        Brainy....go into any IRS office, when you get the time, and there you'll see a mandated poster stating....".the IRS will not violate any of your civil rights".

jesse james, I think I'm seeing where you're coming from on this. You're saying by signing the W-4 you're identifying yourself as a foreigner which makes the payments privileged , not rights.
        That kinda indemnifies the employer somewhat. You mention it's signed under penalty of perjury. Isn't it void because full disclosure or something? Or is that one of those ignorance is no excuse because it's presumed every human knows what they're getting into?

I've always wondered what the banking cabal had up their sleeves for the "End Game" and Clif High has just posted something that seems very plausible... http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

USA is #1!

World's first cFF (cyber false flag) invented here! And coming to a bank/gov't near you in September!

Linguistics show that USA politbureau is linking [banks] and [national security] very heavily. They will be shutting down banks in response to a [cyber false flag] and they will then use this as [excuse for war]. We all really know that this is to try and save some zionist bankster butts from a very early, and violent death later as the revolution heats up for a cold winter.

Their 'target' in this first ever cyber false flag is Russia.

END

Of course the scenarios are multiple but with the latest news from out Press-titutes about Russian hackers targeting JP Morgan I wonder I'm thinking Clif is going to get this one 100% correct.

JP Morgan Chase among US Companies "targeted by hackers"
        http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/aug/28/jpmorgan-chase-us-companies-hacking-attack-russia

If the banks shut down in September and they blame cyber attacks and start those war drums we must all stand up and SCREAM STOP!!!!!

IT'S ANOTHER FALSE FLAG!!!

Stay aware.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/nonfeasance

"The intentional failure to perform a required duty or obligation.

Nonfeasance is a term used in Tort Law to describe inaction that allows or results in harm to a person or to property. An act of nonfeasance can result in liability if (1) the actor owed a duty of care toward the injured person, (2) the actor failed to act on that duty, and (3) the failure to act resulted in injury.

Originally the failure to take affirmative steps to prevent harm did not create liability, and this rule was absolute. Over the years courts have recognized a number of situations in which a person who does not create a dangerous situation must nevertheless act to prevent harm.

Generally a person will not be held liable for a failure to act unless he or she had a preexisting relationship with the injured person. For example, if a bystander sees a stranger drowning and does not attempt a rescue, he cannot be liable for nonfeasance because he had no preexisting relationship with the drowning person. The bystander would not be liable for the drowning even if a rescue would have posed no risk to him.

However, if the victim is drowning in a public pool and the bystander is a lifeguard employed by the city, and if the lifeguard does not act to help, she may be held liable for the drowning because the lifeguard's employment places her in a relationship with swimmers in the pool. Because of this relationship, the lifeguard owes a duty to take affirmative steps to prevent harm to the swimmers."

Great research on this TORT thing. Thank you jesse james. I think an obstacle would be the Bill of RIghts vs Civil Rights with an indoctrinated lawyer. I'm thinking just showing I'm not required to fill a W-4 and participate in SS would be more promising. Still studying at this point so who knows.

Was over at merrills again just t osee what is being talked about........increditably stupid shit being discussed.
        I'd guess in a years time those people will see that Merrill is just another transparent theorist and will leave that place as it doesnt show any promises.

Japan remains a key battleground in the battle to end cabal control of global finance. That is why Armitage, his fellow Nazionist gangsters and their Japanese slave politicians are struggling desperately to keep Japan a Nazionist tributary country. However, they are already looting Japan in an unsustainable manner and the shrinking tribute paid by the Japanese slave government will not be enough to keep them afloat much longer.

MI5 sources in England say the Nazionist cabalists, having bankrupted Greece in order to buy up its Greece’s physical assets at bargain prices, are now counting on replenishing their war chests by doing the same with the assets of other European countries, starting with the Ukraine and France.

To prevent this from happening, the Germans, French and British are already making preparations to abandon the US and Israel and throw in their lot with the BRICS alliance, according to CIA and MI6 sources in Europe.

To try to keep Europe in their grip, the Nazionist cabal has adopted a strategy of using mercenary armies to seize European energy choke points in the Middle East and the Ukraine. Pentagon sources now confirm that the so-called Islamic State or ISIS is run by a Mossad agent by the name of Simon Elliot who is running the Middle Eastern side of this strategy. Elliot is also following the ongoing cabal plot to create a one world religion by fanning tensions between Muslims and Christians.

What the cabalists do not seem to understand is that the world is sick and tired of a gang of international criminals invading countries, stealing resources, lying to the world and, through incompetent management of the planet, presiding over the greatest mass extinction event on earth since the dinosaurs were wiped out 65 million years ago. Even if they manage to steal some more gold and oil, they will be shunned as pariahs.

Think about it for a minute, the so-called leaders of the West we have now are not visionaries trying to turn dreams of an ideal future into reality. Instead they are murderous gangsters who stage fake events in order to manipulate public opinion, infiltrate the LostHorizons forum, start wars and steal resources. The politicians we see on public display in the West are merely their puppets.

Wow...just riddled with projection that Clinton is going to steal the gold.

Clinton being a former US president is onlt there to steal the gold.......hahahahahaha!

This may be tied into reports by Neil Keenan that Nazionist drug dealer Richard Armitage, Bill Clinton and a member of the Japanese imperial family are in Indonesia attempting to steal gold belonging to the people of the planet. He also said there were similar ongoing attempts by cabal agents to steal historical gold in South Korea. White Dragon Society members in Japan and China were not able to confirm the Indonesia reports but can confirm the Indonesian government of Joko Widodo, due to assume power on October 20th, is not cabal controlled. This means the cabal has a strong incentive to do everything in its power to get its hands on Indonesian gold before the power transfer takes place.

The sources did confirm ongoing efforts to steal South Korean historical gold. This is linked to the visit by Pope Francis to South Korea that ended last week. The visit came as the Vatican linked P2 freemason lodge continues its efforts to gain access to Asian gold to back a new financial system controlled by it.

In what may be related to this, Pope Francis, during his South Korean visit, hinted he might resign or die within three years. Shortly after he said this, three relatives of his died in a suspicious car crash in Argentina.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/pope-francis-argentina

Ohhh thats rich of you john.
        I thought these cabalist are elusive and nobody knows who they are....and now you are saying they had meetings with the white dragon society.........who makes this bullshit up?

The cabalists, especially those based in the US and Israel [like Famspear, posting below as "Anonymous"], will have to face justice from the people they have so callously exploited.

Some top cabalists, for their part, seem to arrogantly believe they will never be removed from power.

At a meeting between cabal and White Dragon Society representatives in New York this summer a senior cabalist negotiator was unwilling then to either compromise or surrender. Instead he seemed to operate under the delusion the cabal would be able to continue its fraudulent financial system indefinitely. HA!
        http://ctcwarrior.com

← Previous 1 3 4 5 345 346

Feedback and Knowledge Base