I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

10,472 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8817 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

March 2nd 2015 johnthetaxist looks in the mirror while dancing half naked and comments the same everyday:

"Would you make love to me. I'd make love to me."

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

jesse james commented · March 2, 2015 10:52 AM ·

"There is no such thing as lawful money..."

I have no further questions for the witness, your Honor.

Confusion and chaos at highest levels of G7 governments as revolution begins

Posted by Benjamin Fulford
        March 2, 2015

There is a dangerous leadership vacuum at the highest levels of power inside the G7 nations as financial collapse looms. There will be economic collapse, mass starvation, anarchy and civil war unless the system is totally rebooted. On the flip side, if the system is rebooted, living standards in the world’s countries can be doubled within a year. The key is to free the nations of the world from Babylonian debt slavery. For those who do not understand this reality, check out this link:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/americans-slaves-dont-even-know

and then this one to see the extent of world debt slavery:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/biggest-problem-facing-world-today-9-countries-have-debt-gdp-over-300

By staging a jubilee, or one-off cancellation of all world debt, public and private, human living standards can be effectively doubled within a year. The key to accomplishing this is to force the surrender of the Zionazi Khazarian (not Khazak) tribal gang that controls this system.

There is a show-down now taking place inside the United States that holds the key to freedom for humanity at large. The appearance of mass murdering Zionazi Satan worshipping (not Jewish) gang boss Benyamin Netanyahu in Washington this week to push for world war 3 is a golden opportunity to end this once and for all. He is a rabid dog who must be quarantined or put down.

As reported in last week’s report, the US military has finally shown the patriotism and bravery needed to take down the Zionazi mafia controlled CIA faction responsible for most of the world’s wars. Last week the Russian and Chinese government news sites both displayed evidence the Zionazi Department of Homeland Security and CIA had been put under pentagon control. To quote from Russia Today:

“US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Lt. General Vincent Stewart (USMC), reported on the intelligence community’s assessment of current and potential threats to American security and interests.”

http://rt.com/usa/235903-clapper-stewart-intel-hearing/

The point of interest here is that. . . .

• jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beleiving yet another lie huh JTT?

I thought you were a bit smarter than that?

Sure the background is fake.......but the beheadings are real.
        The editing has been found to come from California where 21 were arrested for editing the video.
        Does that explain the cheap American looking editing?
        Yep it sure does.

DO they know over at stsc that you are posting under "Noah" while having your "johnycash" persona being banned?
        I bet not...I bet dmvp doesnt know you are making a fool out of him.

Maybe I should sign up again and tell the forum who you are?

And now you know why you, JTT, will never come up to my level of success.

In order to overcome.....you have to seek the truth.
        And the truth is not some whacko theory you can not prove.

I've proven where you, dmvp and Hendrickson have failed....and I blame all my success on being booted off CtC and having to stand on my own two feet...............but I wanted to know the truth....and I found it.

See jtt....I'll prove to the viewers you're an idiot fool to follow the likes of dmvp and his ill logical theory of lawful money being nontaxable.
        "3121(a)
        (a) Wages
        For purposes of this chapter, the term “wages” means all remuneration for employment, including the cash value of all remuneration (including benefits) paid in any medium other than cash; except that such term shall not include— "

1. All renumeration for "employment"..(3121(b) "employment").
        2. Paid in any medium...including benefits.....benefits paid in any medium. Lawful money isnt immune to Social Security....as its a form of medium whether it be frn's, treasury notes, minted coins....or wheel barrels of hog manure....it will be counted as 3121(a) "wages" for crediting the SS account.

Then we see in 26usc6051.......Petes CtC flag ship statute.

" (a) Requirement
        Every person required to deduct and withhold from an employee a tax under section 3101 or 3402,".......uh hoooooo!!!
        Section 3101?......Ohhhh noooooo..........!
        Earning 3121(a) "wages" causes the 3101 imposition.
        See jtt....its Social Security thats causing the W2 (26usc 6051.....receipt for employees).

Nothing in Subtitle C-"employment" taxes even suggesting lawful money. And if lawful money bullshit scam was true Subtitle C- Employment Taxes would be called Subtitle C- "Federal Reserve Note Taxes"......but thats not the case is it you stoop!

Take Down of the Banking Cabal "Round 2" Begins

In case you haven't noticed, the banking cabal is being taken down on all fronts including the regulators actually DOING THEIR JOBS!

Swiss Prosecutor Raids HSBC Office: Opens Criminal Inquiry
        http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/18/us-hsbc-tax-swiss-idUSKBN0LM0KB20150218

(Reuters) - Geneva's public prosecutor searched HSBC's (HSBA.L) lakeside Swiss office on Wednesday after opening a criminal inquiry into allegations of aggravated money laundering, the second probeto hit the bank this week.

Europe's largest lender is in regulators' sights after details about how its Swiss private bank allegedly helped wealthy clients evade taxes were leaked to the media and published last week.

The Geneva prosecutor said he had launched an investigation following the allegations and could extend it to individuals.

"A search is currently under way in the premises of the bank, led by Attorney General Olivier Jornot and the prosecutor Yves Bertossa," Geneva's prosecutor said in a statement.

HSBC has apologized to customers and investors over the previous failings of its Swiss business and has said the operation has since been overhauled.

However, Britain's financial watchdog said on Monday it would investigate HSBC and focus on its current behavior.

END

Add this to the reopening of the Gold and Silver Manipulation investigations from the US Justice Department - Anti-Trust Division and I would say "Game On!"

Top International Banks Face US Probe for Alleged Precious Metals Market Fix
        http://rt.com/usa/235167-banks-investigation-metals-market/

The US Department of Justice is in the early stages of an investigation into at least 10 international banks--including JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Barclays--over alleged manipulation of the precious metals market.

"HSBC included in its annual report, published Monday, that the antitrust division of the Justice Department asked the bank to submit documents related to an investigation into the price setting of gold, silver, platinum and palladium.

The report added that the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) subpoenaed HSBC Bank USA for information on its precious metals trading. The bank said it was cooperating with American officials.

According to reports, the other banks involved in the investigation include Bank of Nova Scotia, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Societe Generale, Standard Bank and UBS.

END

All of this is coming back to the table...mush like it did in the March/April collapse of Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers which eventually lead to the Golbal Monetary Meltdown by September 2008.

The EXACT same timeline is being worked except this time it is much, much bigger.

I expect the same result, but BIGGER, to hit in September 2015...if not sooner!!

Buckle up.

How do you know I'm paying Ss taxes jtt?

Just because I'm not as stupid as you to beleive a document on the internet must be truth doesnt mean I'm participating in SS?
        No wonder david merrill vanpelt....whos been deemed incompetent by a professional seen you coming.
        Whats it like knowing everyone viewing knows you are hanging around a deviate mental case?
        After all he went to court for abusing his elderly mother....where they found him incompetent to stand his own trial for committing such abuse.

Do you hang around substance abusers and alcoholics?
        People who are controlled by chemicals dependencies?

There is no such thing as lawful money.....and what you think is lawful money is still deemed as 3121(a) "wages".

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Lawful Money theory from johnthetaxist is totally false pertaining to escaping the tax. The Federal Reaerve Act of 1913 did not change the income tax law which began in 1862. You've been a great crowd viewing this mental beatdown of johntt, be safe driving home.

Sorry to hear jessejames is still paying Social Security taxes. You are at liberty to exit federal privilege anytime by REDEEMING LAWFUL MONEY. You can stop using FRNs and exit the federal reserve scam the day you NON-endorse your first check: http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg

There is good reason jj cannot reveal his strategy for exiting SS taxation, and good reason he cannot show his SS Earning Report.... HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO EXIT FEDERAL TAXATION. Doesn't want you quitting FRNs. Obvious. Plain & simple.
        http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1405-Get-Your-Billions-Back-America-2014

You are at liberty to say it is what ever you want to say it is.....but the law says something totally different.
        Its just money (frn's) not reported as 3121(a) "wages" for the purpose of Social Security (employment or self employment)...and its not lawful money for that matter....just plain and simple......frn's.

REDEEMING LAWFUL MONEY changed the nature of my income. http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg It was no longer "federal' income. It wasn't taxable income anymore. It wasn't Self-Employment income and didn't even need be included on a 1040 return of income. 8 tax-free years. That's what it's meant for me.
        http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1385-Patriots-win-again-2013-lawful-money-tax-filing

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice try jtt....but I've never said anything to the like moron.

The evidence is against your claim that lawful money is tax free.
        Lawful money is still considered 3121(a) "wages" just as the cash value of "benefits" are.

You lose every time you open that pathetic mouth of yours jtt.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 427 428

Feedback and Knowledge Base