I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

9,460 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7727 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heres what it actually says about lawful money.

"3. Contention: Federal Reserve Notes are not income.
        Proponents of this contention assert that Federal Reserve Notes currently used in the United States are not valid currency and cannot be taxed because Federal Reserve Notes are not gold or silver and may not be exchanged for gold or silver. This argument misinterprets Article I, Section 10 of the United States Constitution. The courts have rejected this argument on numerous occasions.

The Law: Congress is empowered “[t]o coin Money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the Standard of weights and measures.” U.S. Const. Art. I, § 8, cl. 5. Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution prohibits the states from declaring as legal tender anything other than gold or silver, but does not limit Congress’ power to declare the form of legal tender. See 31 U.S.C. § 5103; 12 U.S.C. § 411. In an opinion affirming a conviction for willfully failing to file a return and rejecting the argument that Federal Reserve Notes are not subject to taxation, the court stated that “Congress has declared federal reserve notes legal tender . . . and federal reserve notes are taxable dollars.” United States v. Rifen, 577 F.2d 1111, 1112 (8th Cir. 1978).

Relevant Case Law:
        Sanders v. Freeman, 221 F.3d 846, 855 (6th Cir. 2000) – finding that the defendant’s argument “that imposing sales tax on the sale of legal-tender silver and gold coins unconstitutionally interferes with Congress's exclusive power to coin money is simply untenable,” the court recognized that “most, if not all, of the courts that have considered this issue have held that imposing sales tax on the purchase of gold and silver coins and bullion for cash does not infringe on Congress's constitutional power to coin and regulate currency.”
        United States v. Condo, 741 F.2d 238, 239 (9th Cir. 1984) – the court upheld the taxpayer’s criminal conviction, rejecting as “frivolous” the argument that Federal Reserve Notes are not valid currency, cannot be taxed, and are merely “debts.”
        Jones v. Commissioner, 688 F.2d 17 (6th Cir. 1982) – the court found the taxpayer’s claim that his wages were paid in “depreciated bank notes” as clearly without merit and affirmed the Tax Court’s imposition of an addition to tax for negligence or intentional disregard of rules and regulations.

Jones v. Commissioner, 688 F.2d 17 (6th Cir. 1982) – the court found the taxpayer’s claim that his wages were paid in “depreciated bank notes” as clearly without merit and affirmed the Tax Court’s imposition of an addition to tax for negligence or intentional disregard of rules and regulations.
        United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10th Cir. 1980) – the court affirmed the conviction for willfully failing to file a return and rejected the taxpayer’s argument that “the Federal Reserve Notes in which he was paid were not lawful money within the meaning of Art. 1, § 8, United States Constitution.”
        United States v. Daly, 481 F.2d 28, 30 (8th Cir. 1973) – the court rejected as “clearly frivolous” the assertion “that the only ‘Legal Tender Dollars’ are those which contain a mixture of gold and silver and that only those dollars may be constitutionally taxed” and affirmed Daly’s conviction for willfully failing to file a return.

Wow Johnny....that a good lawful money made up story in the frivolous arguements.

Did you write that yourself?

I checked the link and its not there?
        So you either made this story up or again didnt check your source for validation.

Thats 0 for 4 attempts of passing information

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The confused johnthetaxist does protest too much about alleged protests from people exposing his babbling.
        Hey Johnny, you want tax help from a real tax expert? Check out Rod Polston. Now that name may sound perverted but it's real. He wrote the book he claims on helping fight the irs. Or was it another? He licensed he's local he's a weapon. The non white fin group BlackFin. They need to hear your Lawful Money discoveries to help the good people of Oklahoma. Also don't forget Patrick in California. Call him too repeatedly. He's busy probably running a trucking company, tax help and taxi service but he tried hard. Those poor foreigners being lured to America by some Gov program. They magically appear running gas stations, hotels and now trucking companies and tax services. Unbelievable!

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE TRUTH ABOUT FRIVOLOUS TAX ARGUMENTS
        MARCH 2014
        http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

Here's the glaring omission. The IRS contemplated having Famspear write this into the friv list butt, later realized it would just backfire. It would just serve as a bright shining beacon:
        -------------------------------------
        3b. Contention: U.S. notes (lawful money of the U.S.) are not income.

Proponents of this contention assert that United States Notes in the form of FRNs currently used in the United States are not valid currency and cannot be taxed because of ... whatever. This argument is false as U.S. notes are valid currency, they are legal tender. And U.S. notes can be taxed; all we need is your consent. If you agree to treat your U.S. note receipts as gross income, then BINGO, we gotcha. The courts have never rejected this argument; we're very careful not to let this issue come before a judge who'd be required to give an opinion and that would create precedent and reveal the Federal Reserve scam. Now PAY your FAIR SHARE, you wackadooster!

It's been tallied. Famspear's naysaying personas had 17 posts on one day, December 15th.
        The lady doth protest too much, methinks!

They can't talk about LAWFUL MONEY. It would reveal the scam. They DO, however talk about FRNs:

-----------------------------------
        3. Contention: Federal Reserve Notes are not income.

Proponents of this contention assert that Federal Reserve Notes currently used in the United States are not valid currency and cannot be taxed because Federal Reserve Notes are not gold or silver and may not be exchanged for gold or silver. This argument misinterprets Article I,
        Section 10 of the United States Constitution. The courts have rejected this argument on numerous occasions. [obviously, FRNs are bankster currency]

You post a lot about banking but nothing on how lawful money and the IRC come together.
        Why is that?

And when the banking system goes tits up johny....what is going to be your excuse when the government continues to collect taxes based on "wages"?

Interview and Listen Closely to Putin Today

Word out that the Russians are running out of food on the store shelves has everyone's attention turned to Vladimir Putin's speech tomorrow. The FX and oil riggers like people thinking that the markets will move one way or another based on what he says but we all know that's not how the game is run. The riggers have 100% control of all markets via computer programs so they will FORCE the prices of everything wherever they want them to be.

But be prepared for CHAOS if Putin starts spilling the beans about the importance of gold, silver and oil in our very shaky [Fed Reserve] monetary system.

I recently sat down with John B. Wells of Caravan to Midnight for a chat about the Road to Roota Theory and other interesting topics. You can find that interview at John's site here($0.99 download):

Episode 191 - Michael Reagan & Bix Weir
        http://caravantomidnight.com/product/episode-191-michael-reagan-bix-weir/

I talk a lot about the History Channel Conspiracy which you can find out more info here:

The Shocking Truth the History Channel Can't Broadcast
        http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1386.cfm

The walls are crumbling behind the scenes and the carnage is slowly leaking out into the mainstream.

Stay alert and aware as we transition into the New Year.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road

Bix Weir

We have 2 classes; the endorsers and the non-endorsers. You are targeting me, Famspear. The NON-ENDORSER. That's very clear. I believe you set a record number of replies the other day. Shall we Tallygator them up?

Bright shining beacon!

If thousands believed your scheme and did as such, you'd be a target. So far you are just a pest buzzing around posing zero threat with no true victory.

LM (lawful money) works. It stops the IRS cold; that's why BSman knocks it. The work of a propagandist is never finished, eh Famspear? You can't file a zero-income return claiming no income when you've been endorsing Congress' private elastic currency known as FRNs every week backside of your paycheck. If you do, you'll get a 3176C frivolous letter from "Layne Turkey Carver."

I use LAWFUL MONEY. I never got a friv letter. I elect not to treat my Lawful Money income as "income" under Title 26 and the DOJ / IRS has no problem with it. That's why Famspear's referral of my case went nowhere. It's not a frivolous position. Check it .....

THE TRUTH ABOUT FRIVOLOUS TAX ARGUMENTS
        MARCH 2014
        http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

Thanks for the inquiry. Layne Carver and i are doing well. Well I'm good but not sure about LC. LC is a fraud like LM is.

It must be a bug as it won't post here even with the h t t p : // www part. But I searched it without that part and it came up as top choice in search results. Yes that iwarrior is funny.

heck this site out brainy........you'll laugh your ass off at johnny and Merrill.

Combine the address back together as it wont allow me to post if I don't separate like I did.

http://ww w.community.defend independence.us/view topic.php?f=155&t=564

Why would a "warrior" mock the Waltners? They felt the need to go into an inferior court and ask for permission for something. Some people just like to argue their position so let them have that right. At least they tried. Dare you johnthetaxist to take your Lawful Money theory into a tax court. Ya know what, that's a great idea. You want to help prove LM, do what they did then get back to me with results. Hell, I would be willing to help with costs.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 373 374

Feedback and Knowledge Base