I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

10,508 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8966 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jesse jamesjesse james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And just what do you think its going to accomplish
        All that is is a PR stunt pulled by Pete so his precious wife doesn't go to jail for directly refusing what she was suppose to do.
        Why didn't Pete start up one of these for each and everyone of his readers he threw under the bus?
        Pete Hendrickson...is an asshat cry baby.

What............not going claim the "Hendrickson Hero" status?

You, by no means, are any success story.
        But hey....... thanks for sharing you didnt file anything for 5 years...so how is that a 8 year consecutive success story?

Love how you leave out you filing traditional returns with your wife when you did file.

Bahahahahahahaha....success story my ass

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would appear I'm one of the rare HENDRICKSON success stories, but owing only to discovering David Merrill & lawful money in time. Here's the timeline:

- - 2007 As an independent business (receiving 1099s) I paid quarterly estimated taxes and filed annual 1040s like many Americans; a good sheeple.
        1 - 2008 I read Pete's Cracking the Code and learned the truth about misapplied taxation. Successful at requesting most of the 1099s to stop. Filed a knowledgeable 1040 return: Page1 Page2 and received a full refund.
        2 - 2009 no 1099s to speak of. Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. No return filed.
        3 - 2010 no 1099s to speak of. Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. No return filed.
        4 - 2011 no 1099s to speak of. Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. No return filed.
        5 - 2012 received a 1099 (to prove Famspear wrong). Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. http://www.jesse2012.com/my109912.jpg
        6 - 2013 received a 1099 (to prove Famspear wrong). Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. http://www.jesse2012.com/my109913.jpg
        7 - 2014 Nothing withheld & no income tax paid.
        latest Social Security Earnings Report http://www.ctcwarrior.com/SSA_2015_3.jpg

Within this same time period I began redeeming checks into lawful money according to law. Since the IRS has had all these facts & figures, for years (since 2009 at least)... I would ask this of the naysayers; where's my friv pen? where's the levy? where's the subpoena for tax evasion?

Why should I be nice?
        They know the score and caused a lot of financial ruin for people.......even after they were told to stop amd were shown why Petes thesis did not work.
        For example you are pondering why Pete doesnt get it.
        How many times did he just look the other way when his readers asked him to take down thier refund checks which the government used to regai the money back?
        He looked the other way each and every time....didnt give one rats ass about their lives.
        And now its Doreens turn to belly up to the table and be responsible for her actions.....and all Pete can do is cry for help when he ignored the crys from his readers
        Pete and Doreen can go pound sand for all I care.

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cmon jesse be nice. From what I've read, you wouldn't know what you know most likely if not for Peter. Even though you had an issue on the forum or whatever, his stuff helped you. Can you at least humble yourself in that a little?

Jim Willie for March 24th: topics covered are development of Chinese led financial platforms outside the USDollar sphere, objection to US-led trade unions in Asia and Europe are widely disliked for corporate power grabs, true reasons for Ukraine War and Russian confrontation, breaking Europe & Russian in economic marriage as big motive, laying out farmland seeds with Monsanto for European food supply, majority of Western central bank gold might be from czarist Russia, the Rothschilds supported Bolshevik Revolution with murder of Romanov family (war to cover up gold thefts by the Western central banks and eliminate claims by Kremlin??), the HSBC gold vault shutdown might have several motives, raids of GLD Fund gold and Shanghai Gold Fix are involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IhPtAop_cE#t=301

Let her go to jail.
        Even Christ says to render what is Caesar to Caesar.
        She receives government benefits and then doesn't want to pay for them.

jesse james, we've been exposed. Wire me $500,000, close this forum and I'll meet you offshore at the secret location.

Still hangry? Closure of the forum got you down? More likely it's watching your Cabal's financial system collapse in real time, and along with it your sacred tax scam. All things change. Your time is over. The Cabal's attempts to start war won't work. We're about to enter an age of world peace and prosperity. Humanity is to be freed from thousands of years of slavery by the human herding elites and their minions (that's you BS76 & jj).
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6fxC5CXMg

Sitting here thinking. Can't get why Peter doesn't get it. We here can debate all day, but here's what I'm thinking. Peter will mention rule of law not for nontaxpayer, it's for the taxpayer or those who are liable. Even is against Lois Lerners targeting conservatives/TeaParty. And still can't comprehend the link between what Lois did to already exempt people who asked for her approval. They gave Lois or the IRS jurisdiction. Just like if jj was to request a tax court hearing showing the truth about SS & rate of tax. Even though you're correct, the tax court has jurisdiction in their court and would say you're frivilous, blah blah and cite section 61 the entire time.

Wheres your hoards of people redeeming after listening to you ramble without having any proof of what you say works?
        Thats right........there is none!

All coming from a fool who cant procure any evidence that lawful money isnt taxable...Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....!

What ever....your pathetic tactic of provoking anger didnt work little boy.

Brainsmurf76 & jessejames don't help people, they hinder them. We have shown this many times over - whether it's confusing an issue, introducing statutes that don't apply, misconstruing an argument, or outright lies, BS76 has done it all. He certainly doesn't want anyone repeating my 8 year stretch of successful NONTAXPAYER that's for sure. http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg

Remember when Homie introduced LAWFUL MONEY over at LH forum? The GLARING OMISSION FROM THE FRIVOLOUS LIST thread? Who led the disinformation campaign over there ... Oh yeah, that's right, BSman76 followed by his other disinfo logins. So predictable. And so valuable. Leading the seekers straight to David Merrill and mass exodus from federal privilege, from the FRN, from debt as money, from the Federal Reserve districts, mass escape from federal taxation. THANK YOU!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6fxC5CXMg

← Previous 1 3 4 5 435 436

Feedback and Knowledge Base