I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

10,411 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8426 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm no Famspear. But will reply since you like to target true warriors. I assume he posted that to refresh memories and for new members. Only one that matches the violation of forum rules appears to be craneman3355. But he only slightly does it so he's fine.

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see Pete has just re-posted the Forum rules. What have your personas done now, Famspear? Posted COMPLETE NONSENSE?

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to address my accomplishments as a successful 8-year NONtaxpayer. Just a reminder that...

W2s ARE OUT! Those of us redeeming lawful money will now enter the SUPERBOWL OF TAX SAVINGS!

Translated, that means we'll be getting at least our Box 2 withholding back as a refund.
        and quite possibly ... MOAR!

http://ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You use a lot of "buzz" words JTT.
        Its a sign you're immature and need all the help you can muster to complete your objective.

and then Michael Joseph chimes in with:

"I do this for tax purposes". At that point the conversation is over and you just pat them on the head and say "nitey nite sweet pea". This way you don't have to teach anybody something new or waste your time.

That's right. He speaks from experience. Seems he knows all about the conditioned mind too. He, like me, know the game the disinfo agents are playing. Agents like JJ, Brianyspurt, doug555, imm, and on & on.

Hey JTT.....I read of these victories over at STSC, but nobody who claims these victories posts any proof?
        I'm beginning to think all these so called stsc people claiming victories are nothing but your sock puppets.

Same thing thats happening to bitcoin......just a load of made up bullshit that gets circulated through the conspiracy channels.
        JTT latches on anything that feeds and nourishes his mental disorder.

What happened to the NLA that was sweeping the nation? Corruption was coming to an end then (hear crickets). John Darash another persona of yours?

Fall Out Continues...Starting to Hit the Sheeple

The Swiss Bank move is hitting EVERYONE hard. In Hungry and Poland the average Joe (or your average Jakob:) is going to see his mortgage payment go through the roof in February. So much so that people are screaming to their governments for help. It's getting very, very ugly...

SNB Decision Sparks Calls For Polish Mortgage Bailout; Central Bank Against It
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-19/snb-decision-sparks-calls-polish-mortgage-bailout-central-bank-against-it

The Swiss National Bank's decision to un-peg from the Euro (thus strengthening the CHF dramatically) will have very significant repercussions - not the least of which is for Hungarian and Polish Swiss-Franc-denominated mortgage-holders. The 20% surge in Swiss Franc translates directly into a comparable jump in the zloty value of loan principles and monthly payments for about 575,000 Polish families owing a total $35 billion in mortgages denominated in the Swiss currency which has prompted calls for Poland's government to bail them out. Never mind the FX risk, the low-rates were all anyone cared about and now yet another 'risk-free' trade has exploded, Deputy PM Piechocinski says, if the franc "remains above the 4 zloty level, the government may provide support" to debtors but Poland's Central Bank is not supportive of the bailout.

END

Keep an eye out for how it all affects the people as it will be the PEOPLE who stand up to the banksters this time...

JUST SAY "NO" TO YOUR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS!
        I DID ... http://ctcwarrior.com/mortgage2.jpg

I think you're Famspear, johnthetaxist, and you're doing some great acting. Great performance playing multiple characters. You get bored at Quatloos I'm certain.

and then your "imm"-Agent persona says this:

"D555 is only pointing out a possible flaw in the logic behind 'Redeemed' (past tense) and the present tense 'Demand' for Lawful Money, AND, relative to legal/law. You MUST look at all the possibilities these evil 'lords' will utilize to bring us down. It is THEIR JOB to do so. How can you (and this includes you, JC) KNOW FOR CERTAIN that they will NEVER come after you? What if suddenly there is a directive at IRS to, 'hunt down any flaws in the RILM execution'? So you MIGHT be ok if you made some sort of Public Demand of your INTENT via an Affidavit at the County, and then 'redeemed' (past tense) those checks after such Demand was made public. However, if there was no Public Demand and you are executing a presumed 'past tense' operation (redeemed), can you be 100% sure that you are in the clear? These 'people' are ruthless monsters, and I know that more so than the average Joe."
        http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?374&p=16106#post16106

Wow. This masterwerk is just too easy to spot. The attorney-author is putting in WAY too much effort on this post. FUD (Fear Uncertainty & Doubt) much?

To answer the question -- yes I'm certain they won't come after me because Lawful Money is the real deal. You know it and THEY know it. They would LOSE a challenge. And that LOSS would be plastered all over the interwebs. That's why they leave me alone. Face it Famspear/Brainy/JJ, your disinfo has backfired badly and made me a raging success.

johnthetaxist I consider you a prototype proof of what jj's been saying. You ignorantly stumbled into the truth. So just admit you're in error about LM. Here I'll help: "jesse james, thank you for specifying what I've been doing this entire time unawares. I thought it was LM just calling it something else. But it's really the SS reporting".

JIM WILLIE ON ONE RADIO NETWORK

Jan 26: covered numerous topics in the widespread global systemic breakdown, including the fast rise of the broken dying USFed Dollar, the death of the Petro-Dollar defacto standard, the rejection of the USFed Dollar, the growth in RMB-based trade settlement, and the advent of the BRICS Alliance, which will launch the Gold Standard through the trade door... the argument is smashed that an inadequate amount of gold exists to give coverage backing for major currencies of the world, since the Gold price at 4-fold or 5-fold higher price will easily provide cover for major currencies, matching the similar toxic expansion of USFed balance sheet

http://oneradionetwork.com/moneyfinance/jim-willie-end-american-empire-big-powerful-nasty-ugly-days-ahead-january-26-2015/

← Previous 1 3 4 5 408 409

Feedback and Knowledge Base