I'd like the panel to discuss ...

'Cracking the Code' by Pete Hendrickson

Pete Hendrickson has literally 'cracked the Internal Revenue Code' by performing exhaustive searches to discover that Private Sector receipts are not subject to Federal Income taxes - this is huge! His information has helped readers to receive over $9 million in refunds from the IRS.

8,942 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7396 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nothing over at merrills pathetic site suggesting redeeming procures a full refund.
        In fact, they aren't even talking about anything of any real importance.
        Merrill is actually being a little heckled over there...its funny. They are asking questions and from what I can see Merrill hasn't a clue except to make up shit as he goes.

Merrills a damn joke!

• BrainySmurf76BrainySmurf76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another convoluted question from a new member on LH. I should be silly and reply with what johnthetaxist would say. Doubt that Awful Honey is good but at least he keeps it simple.

• johnthetaxistjohnthetaxist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Harvey Organ: A HUGE story shocked the market today as the Dutch repatriated 122.5 tons of PHYSICAL GOLD to Amsterdam.
        http://www.silverdoctors.com/harvey-organ-very-important-update-as-the-dutch-shocks-the-gold-market

The registered vaults at the GLD ETF will eventually become a crime scene as real physical gold departs for eastern shores leaving behind paper obligations to the remaining shareholders. There is no doubt in my mind that GLD has nowhere near the gold they say they have and this will eventually lead to the default at the LBMA and then onto the comex in a heartbeat (same banks).

GLD : 720.91 tonnes.

It has been pointed out that John Paulson owns 13.4 million oz or 323 tonnes. He thus owns almost 45% of the entire GLD.

He is a solid supporter of gold and has so far refused to liquidate any of his gold. I am sure that this will be a problem for our bankers if they continue to sell physical gold to China as at some point the shorts will have to supply the real metal as the GLD will be void of gold along with the Bank of England.

The best thing you can do for yourself Brainy is leaving LH and making your own decision on how the tax code works for yourself.

Pete doesnt care about his forum...if he did he'd moderate it himself.
        I beleive Pete knows the truth about his CtC premise being full of holes and just plainly doesnt give a rats ass about people getting in trouble from using his theory.

Hes a chump...like john is.

Think I'm done with that other forum mostly. Ran off the troll, exposed the moderator for being lax or enabling and tired of members asking and fussing about the same things. Even your buddy, alleged chameleon, stein51 hasn't posted lately.

johnsuxbest, if you're a ctcwarrior then you should have a posting on Losthorizons.com
        What's your forum name so I can be inspired by your victory? Maybe D. Merrill has a victory there too. Perhaps he's using Pete's site to save band width.

Funny.....Petes been in jail for his scam.
        And Merrill himself has never procured a refund.

And john has never shown any refund either.

As we move into the season of Thanksgiving, let's give thanks to ...
        Famspear (Brainsmurfy76), the founder of quatloser.com and his legion of agents. Shall we recount our blessings? Through his disinfo & ridicule of

1) Pete Hendrickson, I stopped paying income taxes
        2) David Merrill, I began redeeming LAWFUL MONEY and sealed the long-term success of above
        3) Myself, he validated the truth of my path

He fully infiltrated Pete's forum to confirm the dangerous truth of LAWFUL MONEY by bashing it.
        With his undying support for central banking (Fed Reserve) by villainizing gold, silver & bitcoin he revealed who he works for (Banksters). Which prompted us to fight the banks at every turn, whether through:

* lawful money redemption; avoiding income tax legally (annual savings $7500)
        * Cashing out retirement accounts into lawful money (cha-ching!)
        * Buying commodities & transacting in same (undisclosed profits)
        * Suing the debt collectors for violations for FDCPA (undisclosed profits)
        * Stop paying the mortgage (annual savings $15,000) 3 years ago while keeping the home thanks to Mr Merrill's statutory abatement.
        * Watching the bank pay my real estate taxes http://jesse2012.com//mortgagetx.jpg (unexpected blessing!)

Thank you Jay! And I must thank ...

The Relentless, Anonymous Brilliance of the American Patriots.
        http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/2014/11/18/gray2.jpg

They dont talk much about redeeming....guess it doesnt work very well judging that theres no victories.

You should go and join up over at savingtosuitorsclub.net brainy.

Posts some questions as to where the victories are.

Jim Willie: Fed Launches STEALTH QE4 Through TOKYO- Currency Reset & New Gold Standard Imminent!

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/jim-willie-fed-launches-stealth-qe4-through-tokyo-currency-reset-new-gold-standard-imminent/

The Fed Reserve Dollar is fast losing its integrity, during a dangerous global rejection episode. Therefore, QE must be exported, the easy candidate Japan. Call it Operation Tokyo Twist.

The Fraud Dollar is in the final death throes, and the entire world knows it.

That gold and silver bullion prices are rigged is obvious. Demand is high, and supply is constrained; yet prices are falling. The US mint cannot keep up with the demand for silver eagles and has suspended sales. The Canadian mint is rationing the supply of silver maple leafs. Asian demand for gold, especially from China, is at record levels.

The third quarter, 2014, was the 15th consecutive quarter of net purchases of gold by central banks. Dave Kranzler reports that in the past eight months, 101 tonnes have been drained from GLD, an indication that there is a gold shortage for delivery to physical purchasers. The declining futures price, which is established in a paper market where contracts are settled in cash, not in gold, is inconsistent with rising demand and constrained supply and is a clear indication of price rigging by US authorities.

The extent of financial corruption involving collusion between the mega-banks and the financial authorities is unfathomable. The Western financial system is a house of cards resting on corruption.
        http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-16/paul-craig-roberts-global-financial-system-house-cards-resting-corruption

← Previous 1 3 4 5 356 357

Feedback and Knowledge Base