Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

170 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JaneJane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE do a show on this program which brainwashes the children and sends our tax dollars overseas!

For guests, you have national authorities Lisa McLoughlin, Ann Marie Banfield, Jane Aitken, and John Eppolito.

• Picktown PatriotPicktown Patriot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a substitute teacher in the Columbus, Ohio public school system, I was horrified at the hell hole the system has created for these kids. Its no wonder the intelligence level of your average American Child continues to shrink.

• LillyLilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

" For instance, students are taught to challenge and reject parental, cultural and religious values by inquiring: Where do my values come from? How do they color my learning? How can I challenge them? What action can I take? What are my responsibilities? There is much, much, much more".
        Tucson Unified School District experience, now in its fourth year. Last year, the first year of operation, 42 juniors were enrolled. This year only 32 seniors are enrolled. To date, costs to TUSD are almost $1 million or $31,250 each for the 32 enrolled. For what?

• MSG Ronnie WhiteMSG Ronnie White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Results for the May 2010 Diploma Program examination session were issued on Monday 5 July. Approximately 36,500 diplomas were awarded globally with over 70 students achieving 45 points – the highest total a Diploma Program student can obtain.
        In general, approximately 80% of Diploma Program students are awarded the diploma each session. The diploma is awarded to students who gain at least 24 points (subject to minimum levels of performance), with less than 1% of those students gaining the maximum points. In addition to the diplomas, over 62,000 certificates were awarded to students.
        The May 2010 examination session has been the biggest yet in terms of student numbers with over 100,000 diploma candidates sitting exams. The final award committee met on Saturday 3 July to ensure timely delivery of results which students were able to collect online via the candidate results service.

If an established high school course was to tout results like this the department head would be fired.

Results for the May 2010 Diploma Program examination session were issued on Monday 5 July. Approximately 36,500 diplomas were awarded globally with over 70 students achieving 45 points – the highest total a Diploma Program student can obtain.
        In general, approximately 80% of Diploma Program students are awarded the diploma each session. The diploma is awarded to students who gain at least 24 points (subject to minimum levels of performance), with less than 1% of those students gaining the maximum points. In addition to the diplomas, over 62,000 certificates were awarded to students.
        The May 2010 examination session has been the biggest yet in terms of student numbers with over 100,000 diploma candidates sitting exams. The final award committee met on Saturday 3 July to ensure timely delivery of results which students were able to collect online via the candidate results service.

If an estblished high school course was to tout results like this the department head would be fired.

If an estblished high school course was to tout results like this the department head would be fired.

• Lisa E. McLoughlinLisa E. McLoughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Karen! Just in case any IB zealots try to split hairs, Hot Springs was officially "authorized" in June, 2003. But what folks need to realize is that taxpayer money started being funneled to IBO in the 2000-2001 school year. Ten years of money thrown down the Swiss rabbit hole for what?

http://www.ibo.org/school/002065/

• Karen WhiteKaren White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Proof that IB does not work in advancing education (but maybe that's not the real goal):
        Hot Springs School District, Hot Springs, Arkansas
        9 years into IB (2002)
        Hot Springs Middle School, "An IB World School".
        2009-2010 Benchmark scores measuring MINIMUM standards for 8th grade. Number of students who do not meet MINIMUM state standards:
        Math: 50%, Literacy: 42%,
        7 years on school improvement.
        2nd year of school being placed under state control.

http://arkansased.org/testing/test_scores.html

• Children 1stChildren 1st commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Final..

Because of this program I have seen children turn their backs on God, I have seen children learn to hate their own country, I have seen children start to fail in spite of being gifted students, I have seen children try to take their own life, and other's end up in mental wards, while reports of IB children in other areas who did manage to take their life continues to surface. These are the REAL devastating results of the true toll it takes on a child when they are denied a "real education" and instead they are being thrown into an "indoctrination program" that does nothing but target their mental well being using manipulative psychological tools intended to "change" their core beliefs.

The true toll of the damages that this program has "already" bestowed upon our kids is yet to be revealed in it's entirety. One thing is for sure...even when you dare to fool yourself into believing that this is an "educational" program you do not continue to promote it when even on the lie of "education" they cannot pass a fraction of the kids they get their hands on. If they cannot pass a minute fraction of these kids then it means that all of that indoctrination they endured means nothing for them in terms of help with a higher education. Thus the continued praises for the huge failure of the number of children graduating with the IB diploma reveals the real end results the IB was seeking. Indoctrination...not education and not an advantage for higher education.

You do not allow a program to continue with such devastating results as this and you definitely do not promote its spread to other school districts. You eliminate a program that continues to reveal it is not about education and it is a true threat to our kids and country. You can only do this when you start to see through the scam and one by one you eliminate the threat of IB.

I implore every parent out there who has a kid in IB to LOOK at the UN agendas and compare those agendas to your child's IB assignments and IB projects. Just know that if you talk to an IB zealot in an IB school they will make adamant claims that the UN has nothing to do with this. They will ask you to ask your kid if the IB classes even talk about the United Nations in particular. The answer will be yes...they 'briefly" talk about the UN....but no they do not talk specifically about the UN all the time. This does NOT mean they are not teaching the UN agendas nonstop in IB. It just means they they do not give credit to those "IB Themes" to the creator and benefactor of them...that would be the UN. This is classic bait and switch methods used by the IB to hide the UN connections.

It would be like me teaching children on how to accept the methods of enslavement employed by Hitler against his people.... but the catch is I never give direct credit to "Hitler" with my students as my "source" of those tools of enslavement. Nor would I ever use the word "enslavement..". Hitler's method of enslavement would always be presented to them as a means for the betterment of the "global" community...forget who they have to steal from, what rights they have to take, and the lives they have to destroy to create that enslaved world they want to create.. Why wouldn't I give Hitler credit if I was indeed teaching his tyranny in a warped way as to try and get my students to accept it as a good plan for their lives? My students would balk at hearing I was telling them to look at the methods of enslavement coming from an insane tyrant. They would indeed not see it as a good program for them to follow and accept. Parents would definitely say get this crap out of our schools and stop teaching my kid this insanity. Yet, this IS what they do in IB when they teach the UN agendas and act like the UN has nothing to do with it.

In the end..it doesn't matter who they give credit to.. when they are teaching our kids to believe in any agenda that is a threat to our country, and their very freedom, it has no place in our own schools. This is where you educate YOURSELF...you look into the UN agendas and you learned them, so that YES you will see they are infiltrated into EVERY class discussion and EVERY IB assignment. The truth will be undeniable when you truly know UN agendas. For parents facing IB coming to your schools...get educated NOW on what it really means for your child's well being, your community, and your country. Then help us fight it and kick it OUT of our tax funded US schools.

Part FOUR

Please pay careful attention here... THIS is how the UN wins in the largest way by using the IB. They cannot accomplish ANY of their insidious goals to destroy, and conquer our country, UNTIL they can get MORE of OUR own citizens to do their dirty work for them. They do not have enough paid off IB talking heads to go into ALL our communities, and STAY there, to protect the lies of IB. Thus they need our OWN people to buy their lies enough to become the protectors of the UN against their OWN people in their OWN communities. Look at all the fights out there against IB and you will see that heartbreaking reality for yourselves. Sadly Incline Village is the personification of all those community destroying battles against IB that never make the front page.

The most remarkable reality of all is that the UN, and the IBO, do indeed reveal all of these same TRUTHS that informed parents have been trying to tell other parents. LOOK at their mission statement...they are not there to teach REAL civics...or to promote the US to our kids...they are there to enforce the acceptance of "Global citizenship". That "global citizenship" if for the control of the UN over those newly globalized citizens. Not the US. Look into Agenda 21, the UN Declarations of so-called Independence, The Earth Charter, and Sustainable development. It is ALL verifiable. Seeing those realities in the OPEN, and in our faces, tells me the UN truly sees us all as idiots. Why not...we have IB parents fighting FOR this insane program that helps them indoctrinate our own kids into fully accepting THEIR plans for OUR country. Nonetheless, they ARE telling us their plans for our country and for all our futures...and yet our people are too busy to even LOOK into the fate of their own country? Far too many IB parents would rather buy the slick marketing gimmicks of the IB and tell themselves their kid is in the so-called "best" educational program there is...then to even LOOK at what other parents are telling them in the exact opposite as "VERIFIED" by the UN.

If our citizens truly CARE about our kids, and this country, they will STOP allowing the IBO to USE them to target our kids and ALL our rights. They will educate "themselves" FIRST so they will indeed be able to make the distinction between a true academic education and a damaging indoctrination program. To see the entire TRUTH of IB they will look into all of those UN agendas so they can indeed recognize that this IS what the entire IB program is based upon. Then hopefully they will JOIN all our citizens who have already been out there taking a beating because they dared to stand up for our kids, our faith, our culture, our rights and our country against the insidious nightmare of the UN fronted IB. Divided we fall folks.. DIVIDED we fall. The UN only wins when they can get more of OUR people to fight their battle FOR them. Please join us and help us fight to take back our children's future and protect the future of our country.

If the IB is coming to your schools...fight it. Do NOT let them IN. If the IB is already embedded into your schools then kick them OUT. Finally, help us to FIRE and remove the sell out officials in EDUCATION who proved to their communities that these "educators" themselves refused to EDUCATE themselves on what this program IS about before they sold our children out, and our communities out, for their allegiance to the UN. Today more then ever it does matter where the loyalty lies in the very institutions that are in charge of the direction of the future of our children. When they are promoting the IB they are promoting a dangerous treasonous indoctrination program that will have serious ramifications for our children and our country.

Part THREE...

Indeed, in spite of the lies coming from the IBO about bringing COUNTRIES together......this program cannot even unite a school or community. They never will be able to unite a country because the intent of the UN for all countries they can drag into accepting their agenda is to divide and conquer them...from the INSIDE out. Are you starting to see why one of the largest threats to the UN is anyone who has been IN the IB program who dares to speak out against it?

This is what parents (who are just now being thrown into IB programming) need to think long and hard about..

Tell me, who stands to gain the most IF the IB is allowed to infiltrate more US schools and target the very mind set of our precious children? When the IB program is nothing but the promoting the agendas of the UN and when those UN agendas are all based upon destroying our rights and dissolving our sovereignty so that the UN becomes the supreme power over the US. Citizens would have to be blind to not get why the IB would continue to call such a horrible program...a "success". It is indeed a HUGE success for every kid they have managed to get to believe in the UN agendas enough to take them on as their own agenda as "adults". It is a HUGE success for every parent out there they can convince that an "indoctrination" program is a so-called "educational" program to the extent that they would reveal their own ignorance of our Constitution while fighting for an unconstitutional and treasonous program to be brought into their schools.

It never fails..if you want the truth..you first go to the source that stands to gain "nothing" from giving you that truth. For every citizen out there trying to reveal the truth about IB...tell me what those citizens have to gain, in comparison to what the UN will gain if those citizens are not believed by others and these treasonous programs are allowed to infiltrate more of our schools?

Thus far, more damages bestowed upon my child when getting out of IB consisted of my child facing unwarranted personal attacks by her own IB teachers, IN her IB classroom.. just as soon as they found out she was getting out of IB. She had to start all over again and create a whole new set of friends because when it was first learned she was pulling out of IB her "IB" friends turned on her as well and ostracized her from their IB clique while giving her every damaging label they could dream up in efforts to marginalize her decision to get out of IB.

Since we got out of IB I have faced nothing but unwarranted slander by IB parents I cared about and called friends. Of course other IB parents tried to convince themselves that it could NOT be the IB...or my kid who wanted out..it had to be that I forced my kid out of IB and that my kid could not make it in IB. They had to fool themselves and think my kid just couldn't make it through those "rigors" of IB and tell themselves she was not of the caliber of "their" IB kids. How foolish..my kid made straight A's in IB...she was fed up with sacrificing the truth and her own dignity to just be in IB. Nope, I did not force her out no matter how much I hated IB. I do believe in real CHOICE. I wanted her to learn for herself, to make her own decisions. Yes, for years I had to constantly re-educate her to try and undo the incessant damages of this program. She finally got it..she finally saw that the only way to be successful in the IB was to continue to LIE in her homework or to CONFORM to the UN ideology and ACCEPT all of their insanity.

to be continued...

Part TWO..

Nonetheless, it is unfathomable to any Pro-IB parent, who has bought all the lies of IB, that another parent who has also been in the IB would ever dare to reveal such harsh realities about this program. Everyone needs to contemplate this issue right here when questioning my "motives" for going public about IB and when questioning the motives of any parent who goes public about IB. For me to stand up against any program that was truly BENEFICIAL to our children to the extent that they offered an "excellent" program in "EDUCATION"...it would mean I would have to be sadistic to try and abolish such a great program. It would mean I would want to try and deny a great education to our children. Wow...that would have to be a horrible person to want to do that to precious children now wouldn't it? Yet this is what parents would have to allow themselves to think if they would refuse to hear anything negative a parent would try to tell them about this program.

While I am not going to go into the "type" of work I do...I can clearly state right now I am not a teacher, I am not in any educational program, I am not in ANY union, nor do I receive any tax subsidies at all. It doesn't matter what "type" of work I do either. It matters that I am not this monster that pro IB zealots have to create "the image of" in order to get parents to look away from the truth of what I share. Nor are any of these parents who are trying to get people to wake up about the damages and dangers of IB.

For anyone who personally knows me...they know I have worked with families and their children for years to help make their lives better...they would see how unfounded that attack would be. I do that work for FREE too so there are no issues of how anything I share to help those families could be considered conflicts of interest. I have done the work I do for years because I DO care about children and I greatly care about their future. Securing a better future for all our kids would indeed mean eliminating any REAL threats that would deny them the freedoms, and choices, to make their own destiny in this country. These children can only remain FREE in the future IF their Constitutional rights and the sovereignty of their country is protected. Indeed, why would I bother going out of my way to try and wake parents up about this program if after years of being IN IB world schools I witnessed the grandiose results the IB talking heads "claimed" this program would render? After years of dealing with IB, I did NOT witness any GOOD results from this program at ALL. I witnessed nonstop damages to precious children who deserved to get a quality EDUCATION...NOT being forced to endure a radical hardcore INDOCTRINATION.

Just like all these other citizens speaking out against the IB.....I have NOTHING to GAIN from speaking out against the IB. Quite the contrary. We have lost a lot because of standing up against the IB thus far. Our family has lost a lot because I refused to be silent about what I have seen this insane program consisted of. The informed parent who dares to speak out has everything to lose. How? My kid was in this insane program since Kindergarten. As such a majority of her friends were in the segregated classes of IB. Thus her social life "in school" was also centered around the IB. As her parent, my friends were also IB parents. This is yet another reason why isolation, and segregation, is vital for all indoctrination programs. This is also why they have to accomplish indoctrinating a "majority" of the "parents" FIRST. The IBO learned a long time ago..if they CAN indoctrinate a "majority" of the IB parents then the IB talking heads do not have to do another thing if anyone threatens to reveal the truth of this program. How? Those indoctrinated parents become the IB attack dogs FOR the UN to carry off the dirty work the IBO needs help with to silence anyone who dares to utter the truth about IB. Therefore, when any parent dares to speak out.. they get to face the sell out school administrators who brought this nightmare into our schools and a crowd of indoctrinated IB parents. If those IB parents need help...the IB flies in their paid off talking heads to back them up. It's heartbreaking how malicious this program really is when we see all the damages it does to our schools, our families, and our relationships with our entire communities. To be continued..

To be continued.

Part ONE..

Thanks for the support Anonymous,

If we want the truth about any issue we have a much higher chance of getting that truth if we are getting information from someone who stands to gain nothing from sharing that truth. When it comes to the IB it pays for parents to listen to another parent who has been INSIDE that system and already knows what it is really about. I have no doubt that this is exactly why "John" in this forum did all he could to try to link me to teachers unions with allegations I was a teacher. Lordy...if he knew me "personally" he would have seen how laughable that really is. The defining factor here is that John drank the IB promoted UN koolaid. John wanted the insane methods of the IB indoctrination to spread to ALL US "tax funded" public schools. Thus John wanted all OUR taxes to fund this insanity. That is where John stood to gain financially...he admitted as much when he bragged about the money he saved when IB was funded by our taxes and not his bank account via private schools. Indeed, John did not want to foot the bill for this indoctrination himself...he promoted exactly what the IB promotes...wealth distribution against the will of the people. Theft through forced taxation.

While I do not want to appear to be picking on poor pro-IB John...the fact remains that he is nothing but a mirror image of what the IB can do to parents who buy into all the lies of IB. I have dealt with a ton of "John types" in the years I have been dealing with the insanity of IB. The IB cannot make it without all these "John's" out there helping them to try and silence anyone who dares to reveal the truths about IB. It is not what these Pro-IB parents say to us in the "defense of IB" that matters more then what they completely "leave out". What they leave out is the defining factor on just how big these lies about the IB really are. The IB is the UN agenda for the US. It is all verifiable. John completely glided over those very real and verifiable facts about the truth of IB.

Nonetheless, This is a standard method of operation with the IB. The IBO starts with making false statements about unfounded excellence in "education." Those false promises eventually pit parents into different camps against each other. The dire hope is that all those parents looking into the IB will continue to focus on those "non-related" issues they threw out so parents would get the focus OFF of what the IB IS really about. After IB gets into our schools...many IB parents become black and white people. They make rationalizations like John did.. that should any parent be "against the IB" they must be "for" the teachers unions, or "for" the waste of costly administrators etal... They delude themselves into thinking the IB is superior to the AP.. when one program is an "educational" program and one is an "indoctrination" there can be no comparison. These distractions are great tools to take away from the real hardcore facts of what the IB really IS about.

Fact..the IB is indeed a creation of UNESCO...which was the monster educational nightmare created by the UN. All roads in the IB lead back to the UN..no matter how they spin it. Look into UNESCO's idea of a so-called quality "education" and this is all anyone has to look into in order to see what a horrible platform that UNESCO's created..IB is for "education." Every one of these IB "themes" promote the UN agendas which ARE threatening to our beliefs, our rights, and the sovereignty of our country. To be continued...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Children 1st
        I wish the parents of Incline Village, especially the PTA mom's would read (with an open mind) what you write.

Very Good points Lilly,

Indeed...what do ANY of those targets of those IB agendas have to do with real academics? The mere labels of these IB "profiles" say it all.. these are "BEHAVIOR" profiles. Parents need to think HARD about what this really means. When a program is based upon nothing but targeting children's "behavior and beliefs" using hardcore manipulative psychological tools...we will indeed see what you just described...that is every area they target has to do with "areas of targeting behavior and mental manipulations" and nothing to do with teaching these kids the core materials of a real education.

Just know that you "as the parent" have every right to demand they back OFF and get back to giving your kid a real education. They have NO right to go into any of those areas at all. You do have rights. No, it will not make you popular with the school...but ask yourself what is really at stake if you allow them to continue to create this 'profile" on your child? Especially when that "profile" is being created to do nothing more then to target your kids beliefs for areas the IB wants to change to the beliefs of the UN. The sad reality is that the better these kids do on these "profiles" means the more that kid has accepted the UN agendas.

The truth of what I know about the IB (at these very young ages) is that you have to have a good open communications bond with your kid to just know what they are really being exposed to in these IB schools. These kids are being hit with indoctrination schemes nonstop. While many people say they see nothing of value in these PYP IB schools they are not getting WHY the IB wants and needs these schools so bad.. The IB has figured out it takes more years to fully indoctrinate these kids into being loyal to the UN. So getting their hands on these kids at very young, thus very impressionable ages,is vital for them to have a much higher success rate in fully indoctrinating them. They do the same in these lower primary year levels as they do in higher levels of the IB schools..whereas a majority of the indoctrination is thrown at these kids IN class discussions, and IN class materials, that are never sent home.

I made the mistake of thinking ALL schools were teaching this treasonous junk. I took the route to teach my kid "which areas" the schools had right to go into and "which areas" they had no right to try and get her to participate in. Isn't it pathetic that we have to teach our kid how to protect themselves from their OWN school just like we would have "stranger danger" talks? When it comes to the IB...if I had to do it again...I would have never allowed them NEAR my precious child. I did see the threat early on and this is what I did with my kid to keep them out of her mind set as much as I could.

Good for you for seeing through this scam! Far too many other parents do not catch on and they actually give credence to these psychological ASSESSMENTS and contribute to the damages bestowed by this program on small children by working "with" the IB to HELP them make their kid a BETTER programmed subject...while indeed forgetting that NONE of this has anything to do with giving that kid a real education in academics.

• LillyLilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the IB program is a joke- why are they teaching 6yr olds how to be risk takers and to be caring- the 12 behavior profiles are the main focus not learning the basics like 50 states- multplication- the focus is being a global citizen and sympathy for other cultures- What happen to patriotism- the founding fathers- well in our IB.PYP elementary school- its not a priority- They brought home assessments with their report cards on how well the display the 12 behavior profiles ( caring, balanced,risk-taker, Reflective etc..)

Thanks for this link!!

http://www.c-fam.org/publications/id.1737/pub_detail.asp

Good Job Lisa for getting this coverage!

Here are some more points taken from the IBO and a speaker who promoted the IB at a conference. It is very revealing for what this program stands for..

Dr. Vardy, a keynote speaker for an IBO Conference held in Hanoi ( 2006) had what he found to be key points to share when speaking on the topic of IB enforced "values" education. Dr. Vardy, made the points that "Any viewpoint that would teach good verses evil, right verses wrong, and specifically the "American Way" was deemed as dangerous.

Dr. Vardy also equated Christianity as a type of fundamentalism equal to radical Islamic Fundamentalism. For the Pro-IB parents who would think this must be some Anti-IB propaganda... this comes from the IBO themselves. The full text of Dr. Vardy's presentation can be found at: http://www.ibo.org/ibap/conference/2006regionalconf.cfm

We can only assume that Dr. Vardy was not brought into the "inside" loop of information concerning the impending agreements and pacts that were signed between the IBO and radical Islamic groups to put the "Islamic" face ON the IB curriculum.

What are the targets of this so-called "values" based agenda of the IB?

1. Ethics and values
        2. Issues of truth
        3. Religious beliefs

Who here even gets the issue with a program based upon "values"?

Further, please tell me if ANY of those targets of these IB "value" agendas have ANYTHING to do with teaching our children the core basics of an "academic" education?

This begs to ask the question.. do parents even recognize where these schools should be confined to in what they should be allowed to go into with our kids on these issues and where parents should demand they butt out?

Are we foolish enough to think that any public educational system is going to be able to teach our children about ethics, morals, values, truth and religion better then us? Especially a program designed for the UN and by the UN? If anyone says yes...just sign your kid over to the state right now because it appears as if you believe the government can do a better job of raising them.

Can there be any doubt at all that "religion" is indeed a target of the IB?

Have we seen who they are taking notes from for so-called "good values"? That would be the UN again. Look into the REDD program and see just what is happening to the land, assets, and freedoms of millions of indigenous tribes "after" the UN shoved their dangerous environmental agenda on them. Look into "The Food for Oil" crisis.Then transfer what is happening to those people with what "will" happen to Americans if these UN agendas are not stopped right now.

The purpose of education is NOT for the government, OR the IB, to delve into our children's morality, values, sex life, religion, or beliefs of any kind. It is to teach basic core academic "skills". Not preach their versions of morality, their side of truth, their preferences for a nonexistent religion, or any of those non-academic areas.

For anyone to push the IB on more schools would reveal they only want to see more students fail when they are denied the right to gain those simple, yet vital basic "skills" they should have been afforded to truly prepare them for higher education.

While the IB embraces a method of teaching that refuses to accept an absolute answer (no right or wrong..no good or evil) they contradict themselves every time they claim they are superior to AP. Every time they claim they are the BEST "educational" program out there. If they want to speak the TRUTH they need to admit the IB is the best "indoctrination" program out there.

Indeed, there ARE good issues verses evil issues in this world and there are rights and wrongs. But when a program is designed around double speak, and opposite meanings for what they actually intend to render in results, it will only instill nothing but confusion and indecisiveness in the students who buy into the entire load of BS they were trained to believe in.

Ironically, the guest speaker for IB also claims that Western thinking instills confusion and Asian concepts of no right or wrong is better. Are you confused yet? Welcome to the world of the IB student when proponents of the IB fully embrace contradictions just like this in abundance. There is a very good reason why IB students say, "I..BS...therefore IB." If we wanted our children to turn into slick marketing reps for the UN...they do not need an academic education all. They only need the IB which really is nothing more then a "training" program to teach our kids on all the ways to promote the Un agendas at the sacrifice of a real education. The tactics they employ on a used car lot are almost identical to the under handed practices of the "training" they give our kids in IB.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base