I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Chuck Norris says it may soon be time to violently overthrow

Chuck Norris says it may soon be time to violently overthrow the U.S. government, and he’s organizing “cells” around the country.
Are we approaching that time?

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RexRex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RPace in FLARPace in FLA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't believe this is advisable. It could be more damaging than good without a well planned course of action. Organizing a march on the steps of our state capitals (across the country on the same day) would send a message that we the people demand to be heard. I don't like what congress is doing. Why bail out wall street and banks when they've made enough money on us. That was ludicrous! They're the ones that made the mistakes, putting up our money for bad loans, not to mention the greedy Mtg brokers that made millions. The other instigators are the investment rating firms (Moody's? S&P) who also made money. Why were'nt they held even partly responsible for grading these investments inaccurately!??? Its all about money and greed and I, the small individual tax payor and (probably soon not to be any longer ) home owner, is paying for THEIR greed and negligible actions!!!

I have a house for sale but darn if anyone can get a loan to buy it!

Feedback and Knowledge Base