I'd like the panel to discuss ...

The War on Fathers, Marriage & the Family

Dr. Stephen Baskerville, a Political Scientist, argues that the most direct cause of the demise of families is the divorce industry: a government-run system that tears them apart, separates children from fit and loving parents, confiscates the wealth of families, and turns law-abiding citizens into criminals in ways they are powerless to avoid.

Among other things, he suggests that the "deadbeat dad" issues is not only a myth but a hoax, the creation of government officials and lawyers who plunder parents whose children they have taken away, and how hysterical propaganda about domestic violence is destroying families, endangering children, and making criminals of innocent parents, and how family courts operate as if there is no Bill of Rights, denying parents their constitutional legal protections

He says the greatest and most destructive civil rights abuse in America today is contained within America's Family courts, which resemble Soviet-style bureaucracies that trample basic civil liberties, entering homes uninvited and taking away people's children at will, then throwing the parents into jail without any form of due process, much less a trial.

1,504 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karl P. KoenigsKarl P. Koenigs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I read Dr. Baskerville's book "Taken Into Custody". I have never seen a book so well sourced in my life. The facts are just undeniable because of the hard back up of every shred of information. In Wisconsin we have some cities and towns with up to 80% divorce rate. State of WI HHS Departments and "Rainbow House" divorce counselors, making sure that victimhood is played to the hilt, whether or not any of it is true, are purposely beguiling the hearts and minds of the gullible into family destruction. Up to the very late 1960s, there was very little divorce and almost all intact vastly loving families. After that, the divorce rate skyrockets into outer space. Is our society better off for it? Dr. Baskerville has the statistics and they are a total unbelievable nightmare to society, marriage and children.

• Glenda B MoyesGlenda B Moyes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with dollslikeus. A lot of TV shows glamorize evil. And people watch this insanity day after day after day and they choose to believe it.
        We become what we believe is true. But censoring what people watch on TV and hear on the radio or read is not the answer either.

• dollslikeusdollslikeus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

He is right they show so many shows on television that glamorius divorce they show people living in nice neighborhoods with really good jobs meeting toher people with really good jobs .
        This just isn't true if you didn't go to college no good neighborhood for you . Overtime lots of hours not a lot of men want to take on someone elses family so you might find yourself alone in your old age .

• Jim BaileyJim Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Greetings from New Zealand - Baskers is Right-on-to-it - I agree with Stephen-B 100%

It seems to me after 15+ years on the internet that we have a deliberate ploy to destroy the GLOBAL **Whole Natural Biological FAMILY**.

That is being done by causing an Industry to promote Fight, Profit, Careers and give the Anti-Family agenda power in Families in Anguish, some with no problems at all, but false accusation or local pimp empowers the Industry.

We see it in the so called Family Court - We see it in so called Child Support - Paying so called Child Support is funding the destruction of your own FAMILY and empowering the state to do just that to others - We see it in so called CPS - CYFS - SS - DoCS etc who have the power to take Children from Parents without notice although most of them claim they work thru the Courts yet many have realised the Courts are easily manipulated by CPS etc - We see incredible BIAS in Social Welfare designed to destroy the FAMILY and as Baskers says the DVA as we call the Domestic Violence Act now designed to give POLICE and CPS the power to take whoever they like out of any FAMILY

Onward - Together-4-FAMILY - www.rationshed.wordpress.com - Jim
        Part of the:
        NZ Ministry of Mens Affairs
        www.nzministryofmensaffairs.wordpress.com

• DennisDennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Title IV-D and federal incentives destroy families and our basic underlying social foundation. Dr. Baskerville and Glenn Sacks would be a great combination.

• Fred SottileFred Sottile commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Family court used to be just a nightmare for men. Now that women are beginning to be victimized at a greater rate, we will be hearing much more about the flagrant abuses of "family court."

• AnnetteAnnette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think addressing this issue would be an excellent idea. Our government talks out of both side of its' mouth. It claims to be a family oriented nation but legislation and intrusion speak differently. This topic needs wide publicity.

• Jim UntershineJim Untershine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is that FreedomWatch bring Stephen Baskerville on to discuss the unconstitutional Family Law industries that have been attacking families across the country. As a huge fan and supporter of Andrew Napolatano, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and Glenn Beck - This is the one issue that will tie together the problems of this great country. I can promise that if Stephen Baskerville was to appear, so many aspects of this countries financial mess will easily be traced to a form of 'Sociological Warfare' on families on this country. This piece of the puzzle is crucial to a greater understanding. See: "New campaign catch phrase in 2008: 'This Economy is Stupid'" at http://mensnewsdaily.com/2008/02/11/new-campaign-catch-phrase-in-2008-this-economy-is-stupid/

• Paul M. ClementsPaul M. Clements commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Family Court's "War Against Fathers" is a profitable scam, thanks to federal incentives for collecting child support and hearing child support cases. However, this Communistic "TRANSFER OF WEALTH" scheme has irreparably damaged society by creating a nation of fatherless children. Democrats love it, because is helps build the Welfare State, the Democrat's largest voting bloc. But fatherless children fill our prisons, mental wards, addiction centers, and street gangs. Our society is deteriorating rapidly, headed for dystopia. Do we really want to continue that decline?

• fatherscanfatherscan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the issue which needs to be addressed. It is without a doubt the single most destructive issue in world society today and is leading to the complete destruction of the family, it is a sociatal disaster of proportions as yet unrecorded. Stephen Baskerville knows the issues well and has completel understanding as to its nature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base