Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sean O'DonnellSean O'Donnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Aaron Biterman of RLC attacks Ron Paul at every opportunity, calling him 'one who associates with racists and anti-Semites.' He is all about supporting Israel at any cost, and that includes nonsensical wars overseas in defense of Israel.

I say yes...put him on Freedom Watch and see how this phony responds to these allegations I've made and several others have made.

• Zak CarterZak Carter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Republican Liberty Caucus - http://www.rlc.org/ - The RLC has chartered chapters in 22 states, and networks of RLC members in all 50 - There is an ongoing effort to drag the Republican Party to a place the founding fathers would feel comfortable already ongoing in your county or state - network with them, they need your help!

• Jo ColemanJo Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This caucus promoting limited government predates all the recent groups. Let's hear from them.

• Sandor J  WorenSandor J Woren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Aaron is a very articlulate, reliable source of ideas for the liberty movement. He is a member of my LibertarianRight discussion group on yahoo groups.

Feedback and Knowledge Base