I'd like the panel to discuss ...

HR 875 - the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009

Clarify the facts about this bill, and explain why bills written in such broad language are threats to our freedom. This bill is written in a way that, subject to the way it is interpreted after it is passed, could be used to regulate and fine any producer of food, including small farmers and organic gardeners. Is this something we should be concerned about?

183 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    shelly.rocheAdminshelly.roche (Admin, Freedom Watch on Fox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NanceeNancee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The government needs to stay out of our house. What we American's or grow is none of their business.

• JohnCJohnC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ THIS. Organic living and raw fruits and vegetables and living sprouts and grass juices (containing high levels of enzymes and blood cleansing chlorophyll), if used the right way (uncooked, unprocessed with proper food combining, can reverse diabetes types 2 & 3, cancers, and prevent heart dis-ease. The FDA has, for years, over regulated and under researched in the name of establishing a drug industry. Why has the "war on drugs" stopped here and why are our law makers trying to outlaw nature, all in the name of protecting us. Since when has man made chemicals been a better treatment for our natural bodies than nature itself.

Feedback and Knowledge Base