I'd like the panel to discuss ...

"Natural Born Citizen" - NOT! Where's obama's PROOF?

This is a legitimate question for all Americans to be asking, yet the liberal courts keep throwing cases out. In one instance, clerks of the Supreme Court may have even kept information from SCOTUS judges. obama has spent more than $1 million (from his campaign funds no less) on his team of lawyers in an effort to quash these requests. Whether he was born in Hawaii or Kenya is almost irrelevant, since his father's nationality at the time of his birth is truly the deciding factor. His father was a citizen of the UK! I didn't even know the word 'usurper' until this election cycle, but I do now! There are complicated legal ramifications if obama was to be found ineligible for office, specifically relating to legislation he's already executed. If the man has nothing to hide, why has he not produced a REAL birth certificate? Something's rotten in Denmark, methinks. Instead, he's only posted a certificate of live birth, which any family member could have applied for, even months after a birth, and even if a birth hadn't actually occurred in Hawaii.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MikeMike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff TombJeff Tomb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jeff
        Obama's transcipts released show that Barry Soetoro recieved financial aid as a foreign student from indonesia as an undergraduate at Occidental College. Now who who has the guts to do something about this.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, I didn't see the existing topic:
        "please discuss law suits against obama eligibility in office" before I submitted this one.
        Please vote for the the other topic (please discuss law suits against obama eligibility in office) instead of this one until this one has a chance to get removed as a duplicate. Thanks! --Mike

Feedback and Knowledge Base