I'd like the panel to discuss ...

The Fair Tax (invite Congressman John Linder to appear)

A knowledgeable discussion of the Fair Tax, HR 25, with Congressman John Linder or Neal Boortz (radio talk show host - WSB Atnalta) seems appropriate.

735 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John McLeanJohn McLean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Fair Tax Act of 2011 (HR 25) is a powerful game changing idea that is about to "catch fire". The ingition point could very well be an in depth discussion w/Judge Napolitano and appropriate guests on Freedom Watch.No question the citizens will love it once they understand it, and how they will be affected personally, and appreciate it's job creating potential.

• Beverly BrooksBeverly Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Comment
        Please do invite John Linder, or Neal Boortz or at least Rob Woodall on your show to talk about the Fair Tax.
        Thanks.

• Dave LeakeDave Leake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No better way to kick China's butt in world commerce and restore respect for the dollar than to pass the FairTax. That one act will bring $11 to $14 trillion being protected off shore roaring back into our economy. Consumers will have their full paychecks to spend -- no more federal taxes on income. The poor and lower middle classes will actually pocket more, when the Prebate is factored in.

• kimkim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put Neal Boortz, John Linder or Rob Woodall on to talk about the Fairtax

• Tripp HooverTripp Hoover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am shocked that Cockfighting in California has more votes than the fair tax. This is proof that the American public needs to be educated on the benefits of this game changing tax reform. The fair tax is the solution to our Countries economic problems.

• Gene KGene K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have some serious problems facing our country and too many of the political class prefer to try to exploit them for political gain rather than offer real solutions. The Fair Tax offers real solutions to many of these problems and takes us back to vision of our Founding Fathers.

• eszemaneszeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Fair Tax makes sense. It's the best way to take control of the federal government and make our economy competitive once again.

• Todd NesleyTodd Nesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help educate the public on the Fairtax. Invite Congressman Linder or Mike Huckabee to thoroughly explain the many important advantages of this legislation.

• rjarosz3rjarosz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People need to be educated on the benefits of the Fair Tax. Please invite Neal Boortz, John Linder, Rob Woodall or even Mike Huckabee to your show to explain this tax. Thank you. Desperate times deserve desperate measures.

• ReneeRenee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please invite Congressman Rob Woodall (by himself so we can hear him) to discuss the Fair Tax bill that this country desperately needs.

• Chuck BaileyChuck Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The FairTax has been discussed several times lately on different Fox and Fox Business shows, but the trend is to have a bunch of folks talking about it who don't necessarily know what they are talking about. Or, if you have someone on who knows about the bill, that person is talked over by the others. Why not have Congressman Rob Woodall, sponsor of the bill and Congressman Steve King, sponsor of HJR 16 to repeal the 16th Amendment. Both of those guys know the FairTax and can answer any of your questions.

• LJones09LJones09 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please invite Congressman Linder on your show. Our nation badly needs true tax reform, and I think this is the way to go. Thanks!

• LJones09LJones09 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please invite Congressman Linder on your show. Our nation badly needs true tax reform, and I think this is the way to go. Thanks!

• Bill MolitorBill Molitor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

John Linder or Neal Boortz or both would raise awaeness of the Fair Tax bill. Excellent choices!!!!!!!!

• Roger BRoger B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With about 25% of the U.S. House of Representatives in support of the FairTax tax replacement proposal, this needs to be discussed in public as a service to your listeners. It is a major part of the solution to America's economic and social problems... and brings us closer to a taxation system intended by our Founding Fathers.

• Gary BowlingGary Bowling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Fair Tax would be the biggest transfer of power from the government to the American people in the history of this country. I've noticed those who are against the Fair Tax either do not understand it correctly or they are corrupt. We the people as employers of our government must be the intimidators, not the intimidated. The John Linder, Neil Boortz team gets my vote as the top representatives and teachers of the Fair Tax.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base