I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Expand Freedom Watch to 2 hours

Request to expand Freedom Watch to 2 hours in order to cover in depth more topics.

439 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    newtnewt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RespecthelectRespecthelect commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A little Freedom is good, a lot of Freedom is better. FBN is on the right track. Liberals have the networks, public broadcasting and MSNCB-ilk, Fence-sitting moderates have Fox News, but conservatives have had nothing until now. We need not only more Freedom Watch, we need the Freedom Watch channel! Stossel is doing great. Pick up a dozen more shows like these two and watch the ratings skyrocket.

More Freedom Watch? - Absolutely.

• Ted GorczynskiTed Gorczynski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the Judge can handle 2 hours, I can. I certainly enjoy the panels where there are people on BOTH sides of the topic being discussed. I wish there were a way to insure that the comments that panelists make are TRUTHFUL.
        As a working citizen I do not have the time to verify all facts. NO SPIN!

• Lowell RanumLowell Ranum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I watched the program tonight, great presentation, great subjects, strong opinions of the problems we face to protect our freedom, I support more freedom and less and less and less government, keep up the good work!!!

• Traj PoraTraj Pora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disagree - Judge is getting rude with interrupting guest , not letting them finish - Good info - overproduced format - tone down the showmanship , relax the intro - and let the guests do more talking - inspire viewers to think a bit more of the implications - Judge Napolitano is good , smart - Another hour of the sensational intro topic sound effects and graphics will repel me - remember Judges are to help set examples - not follow - Less production value gets my vote

• henri1henri1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see Freedomwatch and the judge get 2 full hr's on air, I have learned so much and enjoy every min,

Feedback and Knowledge Base