I'd like the panel to discuss ...

please discuss law suits against obama eligibility in office

The United States Justice Foundation's website (http://www.usjf.net/) lists several law suits that are pending or being made or have been dismissed over Barack Obama/Barry Dunham or whatever other moniker he wishes to use.. The media has not mentioned not a single utterance over this matter! I think this should be the MOST important issue at this moment, as it is critical to showcase how the government is negligent as it requires more documentation and proof to receive public assistance or welfare than to be considered for the position of president for this country. This man is possibly a fraud, but is being allowed to make decisions that are further ruining the constitution and the economy. This cannot stand. Discuss this to raise awareness!

161 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NanceeNancee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will never happen. I can't figure out how he (Obama)has the ability, more than anyone else has to shut down any negitive information that come's to the front.

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still a major issue in the eyes of many people and needs to be dealt with. There is more than enough evidence to establish probable cause. Judge, you should have these people on the show to discuss it:

1. http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/ (an attorney working on the issue)

2. http://www.devvy.com/ (has written a lot of columns that involve the issue)

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, I didn't see that this suggestion already existed when I posted:
        "Natural Born Citizen" - NOT! Where's obama's PROOF?

I've marked my suggestion as a duplicate, but pending its removal PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS ONE INSTEAD. Thx!

Here was my original topic request:
        This is a legitimate question for all Americans to be asking, yet the liberal courts keep throwing cases out. In one instance, clerks of the Supreme Court may have even kept information from SCOTUS judges. obama has spent more than $1 million (from his campaign funds no less) on his team of lawyers in an effort to quash these requests. Whether he was born in Hawaii or Kenya is almost irrelevant, since his father's nationality at the time of his birth is truly the deciding factor. His father was a citizen of the UK! I didn't even know the word 'usurper' until this election cycle, but I do now! There are complicated legal ramifications if obama was to be found ineligible for office, specifically relating to legislation he's already executed. If the man has nothing to hide, why has he not produced a REAL birth certificate? Something's rotten in Denmark, methinks. Instead, he's only posted a certificate of live birth, which any family member could have applied for, even months after a birth, and even if a birth hadn't actually occurred in Hawaii.

Feedback and Knowledge Base