I'd like the panel to discuss ...

"The People's Map"stop gerrymandering in NJ.WE NEEDTHE JUDGE'S HELP http://www.bayshoreteaparty.org/

The NJ legislative reapportionment commission is in the process this week of attempting to adopt an unconstitional gerrymandered state legislative redistricting map. We the People are trying to stop it and need the Judge's help! This could set a precedent across the country to make votes count again. Honest government cannot be borne of corrupt seeds! Judge, you were my mock trial judge at Rutgers-Newark and helped by sending my team to the nationals-your help is needed again!! This fight is critical to your state!

251 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SeanSean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brian ReynoldsBrian Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On top of this type of BS we now have been given the privilage of giving more money to NJ so we can fish in the ocean. Saltwater license is another rip off of the dwindling outdoorsman population in this pathetic state. What's next? Permits to grow a garden in the garden state???

• Brian ReynoldsBrian Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On top of this type of BS we now have been given the privilage of giving more money to NJ so we can fish in the ocean. Saltwater license is another rip off of the dwindling outdoorsman population in this pathetic state. What's next? Permits to grow a garden in the garden state???

• PilsudskisGhostPilsudskisGhost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

gerrymandering needs to stop! the time is now! The Garden State is by default Sherwood Forest.
        Your Honor , this bunch of "Merry Men" need someone to speak with a louder voice on a larger platform..

• Arvene KilbyArvene Kilby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To the Honorable Judge Napolitano.

We need your expertise, your knowledge, your Constitutional history background, and your assistance.
        The New Jersey legislative Reapportionment Commission is at it again. They are attempting to adopt an unconstitutional redistricting map.
        In reading your books and my recent attendance in a Constitutional class, I am personally writing to you to ask for your consideration to help us in this fight to stop the unconstitutional action and to set a precedence that the People are sick and tired of illegal actions which are in direct violation of our Constitution.
        Sincerely yours,
        Arvene S Kilby
        45 Randolph Rd
        Bridgeton, NJ 08302

• John JelinskiJohn Jelinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP PLAYING POLITICS with our country...let OUR voice be heard!

BOYCOTT ANYONE, politician, business, or "organization" who stand in the way of "justice for all"!

• politicalponypoliticalpony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge we don't have time to get up through the ranks! You know yourself this is a done deal on the 3rd of April. We are not but a few days away. We must get national coverage on this Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

• politicalponypoliticalpony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Judge come on!!!! The Peoples Map. I would love to hear you speak of the constitution and how this map relates to it.

• DGD113DGD113 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly support the people's map. Our elected officials are supposed to support the voters and so far do not. Judge, we are in deparate need of help.

• JMacJMac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help us to restore true a true democratic election process to NJ!!

• Ann CampbellAnn Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to stop the gerrymandering. The districts are supposed to be the people's district, not the politician's district, or the party's district.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base