I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Abolish the IRS replace it with NOTHING

There is no need for a fair tax or a flat tax. We did not have any extra tax from 1776 to 1941 Why do we need another tax that violates the rights to our labor ?Have Dave Champion on the show www.taxrevolt.us or former IRS agent Joe Banister to discuss this.

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rick Rick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ErnieErnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dave Champion is articulate and understands the proper and improper applications of the income tax better than anyone inside or outside of government. He will be a great guest.

• Jon SJon S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dave Champion, the most knowledgable, experienced expert on the correct application of the tax system, with nearly 20 yrs of experience. No one knows the code, Supreme court decisions, and the constitution like this guy

• Jason AllenJason Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DAVE CHAMPION! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have Mr. Champion on your show as a guest. Mr Champion cares nothing for left vs right, or democrat vs republican, rather he cares for REAL, UNADULTERATED, TAKE THE RED PILL TRUTH!

• redthumbredthumb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The most educated, articulate and courageous authors who has penned the most seminal treatise on the true nature of the income tax, and the tyranny of the lexicon.

• Lien N.Lien N. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to have author and radio show host Dave Champion on to discuss his book "Income Tax: Shattering the Myths". Dave has read and reviewed on his show many of Judge Napolitano's books.

Feedback and Knowledge Base