Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jerry FidanzaJerry Fidanza shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert HoltzclawRobert Holtzclaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a great idea. Now you need to re-educate the 99.9% of the population that has been dumbed-down to believe that we need "the" income tax to pay for the "government programs" which run the government. Until you are able to accomplish that, it appears to me that going after the "enforcers" of the international banker cartel (the Federal Reserve), namely the IRS is a more achievable milestone on the way toward resurection of the US Constitution. The Fair Tax will abolish the 16th Amendment and the IRS. Hence, you will have removed a tooth from the dragon's mouth. Once that is done, once you have removed the threat of the IRS, then maybe you have a chance. However, to put you mind at ease, I do not believe the Federal Reserve will ever allow the Fair Tax, as proposed in HR 25, to ever see the light of day. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain. They have the power and control now; why should they relinquish it? And since 99.9% of the population thinks we are both kooks, I doubt that you have much to fear from the Fair Tax. Bad Bob

• Rick Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is no need to repalce the income tax with another tax that violates your rights to your labor. Why jump from the frying pan to the fire. The federal government had no extra tax on our labor from 1776 to 1942. Why have in no. Abolish the income tax IRS and replace it with NOTHING
        www.fauxdecor.net

• Jerry FidanzaJerry Fidanza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Fair Tax focuses on spending not income, is totally progressive and taxes everyone (resident, non-resident, illegals) alike.

Feedback and Knowledge Base