I'd like the panel to discuss ...

constitution party

Please interview the founder of the Constitution Party, Howard Phillips, concerning the Party platform. The Constitution Party is the only party which is completely:
Pro-Life
Pro-States’ Rights
Pro-Second Amendment
Pro-Constitutional, Limited Government
Against- illegal immigration and open borders
Against- U.S. policy being dictated by the United Nations
Against- undeclared unconstitutional wars (such as Iraq and Afghanistan)
Against- free trade and all international trade agreements such as NAFTA & GATT
www.constitutionparty.com
Veterans check out www.nvets.org

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrew RaymondAndrew Raymond shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kelly HughartKelly Hughart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Constitution Party needs all the promotion it can get. I am all for Howard Phillips being interviewed to discuss this highly conservative political party. Conservatives need to know that an alternative to the Republican Party exists, and that we do not have to vote for the lesser of two evils at election time. There is a choice.

• Bernhard Sengstock, DCBernhard Sengstock, DC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have Mr. Phillips on Freedom Watch. America needs a new choice in politics, and the Constitution Party is the only party that is both morally and fiscally conservative.

• KymKym commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please interview Constitution Party founder, Howard Phillips! It is time for the people of America to hear about the only party dedicated to restoring the Constitutional Republic. People need to know that there is a real choice for real change out there, and that there is real Hope for the united States.

• Jordon M. GreeneJordon M. Greene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope that you will have Constitution Party founder, Howard Phillips, on your show to discuss America only party that truly honors the principles of limited government, conservatism and most importantly the Constitution of these United States. People need an alternative, and the Constitution is just what they need, they just don't know it yet because they haven't heard.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "Republicrats" have driven this country into the ground. It is one vicious political party pretending to be two. Howard Phillips and a handful of other visionaries saw what was happening to America and were determined to stand for righteousness and do all they could to keep this Country from crashing-n-burning. By God's grace, These folks' dream will be realized, otherwise, America will be but a memory of past greatness.
        Pastor Tony Romo
        Vise-Chairman for the
        Constitution Party of South Carolina

Feedback and Knowledge Base