I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Civil rights violations by Oil & Gas Industry in PA & NY, See AP Craig Stevens / Michael Rubinkam.

We are being invaded and over run by the Oil & Gas Companies who are ignoring our private property rights and rights of Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness ( Clean Air, Clean Water and Safe Environment ). These rights are guaranteed in both the US and PA Constitution and are being ignored.
They have destroyed WVA and now PA and NY is next unless We The People slow this down and restore sanity for Us.
Thousands of People were misled or lied to in the leasing process and hundreds are on replaced water from accidents and there is No clear attempt to admit the problem or restore safe water to them.They have there sights on the Delaware River Watershed next and that supplies water to over 18 million people.
We need Help Judge please contact Me for the whole story, Thank You, Craig.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Craig L. StevensCraig L. Stevens shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • V. TroyV. Troy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a Native American and a survivor of US Govt genocide, it is still alive and well but buried within our institutions. And now it will kill us all no matter the color of your skin. Oil and Gas interests (greed) coupled with "buddy in the government deregulation" (Bush) equals mass genocide. Folks are dying from poisoned water within 2 years and the corporate lawyers have devised ways of keeping the corporations safe from legal responsibility. Yep, smells like genocide to me!

Feedback and Knowledge Base