I'd like the panel to discuss ...

Please invite Denis Calabrese to discuss the Fair Tax

Mr. Calabrese is great explaining the Fair Tax. He is already a contributor for shows on the FOX Network as well as others. This may be THE issue for the 2012 elections cycle and be the BIG WINNER for whoever champions this cause for the American people. jmho

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Larry L. CliftonLarry L. Clifton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MLWILLMLWILL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd personally rather hear a discussion about how the Income Tax has been unconstitutional for the last 90 or so years. Check out the documentary "America: Freedom to Fascism", which is free online if you search Google Video. Then, watch "The Money Masters", and "The Secret of Oz", also free online.

Then, I'd say once Americans realize that millions upon millions of American Citizens, (nearly all 300 million of them), are owed literally Billions upon Billions upon Billions of dollars in refunds, returned assets, Interest, and restitution for improperly awarded jail terms, I'd like the discussion to switch to which criminal politicians are arrested and tried for treason and/or failure to uphold their oath of office.

Just a thought!

• Larry L. CliftonLarry L. Clifton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope Denis Calabrese will be able to help all Americans understand all the positive implications the Fair Tax as promoted by fairtax.org. Our economy could really boom under this plan...and we could rid ourselves of the oppressive and unfair Federal Income Tax....and the IRS.

Feedback and Knowledge Base